The Joe Rogan thread

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
This is the equivalent of the N-word montage, but for the conservative audience. It's meant to manipulate you into hating him. Don't fall for it.

I never liked the man long before this. IMO he is strong proof of idiocracy being non fiction.
He does have some fantastic guests so maybe its a necessary evil.
That aside he should have the right of free speech.
All the N stuff has been dumped time and time again, he is only copping flack for it now because of the Malone stuff, purely political.

Gimlet

Pelican
I never liked the man long before this. IMO he is strong proof of idiocracy being non fiction.
All the N stuff has been dumped time and time again, he is only copping flack for it now because of the Malone stuff, purely political.

He's just a knucklehead who worked hard and got lucky. Listen to his podcast, or don't. There is no need for all the posturing.

renotime

Hummingbird
Catholic
Gold Member

This guy is a real piece of work for trying to get a convicted child murderer off Death Row without even knowing the circumstances of the case. The kid had been walking around with an untreated broken arm for weeks. Guy is getting torn up in the comments.

This is the kind of thing Joe should get flack for. Obviously with that being said I'm for free speech. Let the sickos reveal themselves for what they are.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
CNN are going to loose it when they hear of the levels of COVID disinformation in this episode. It's not just a "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm pro-choice" affair. It's a full social credit score, psychological warfare deep dive.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
CNN are going to loose it when they hear of the levels of COVID disinformation in this episode. It's not just a "I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I'm pro-choice" affair. It's a full social credit score, psychological warfare deep dive.

At which point in the episode do they discuss the vax?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Edit.

Joe Rogan podcast vanishes from Spotify​

Joe Rogan Experience inaccessible on streaming service

The Joe Rogan Experience disappeared from Spotify on Monday morning, with users unable to access it from the streaming giant’s website, iPhone app and Android app.

It is not clear why the hugely popular podcast was down, though it comes amid controversy surrounding Spotify’s flagship show.

The show also briefly disappeared on Friday, with Spotify blaming technical issues.

The Independent has contacted Spotify for more information on the latest outage.

The online streaming service secured exclusive rights to Rogan’s podcast last year in a deal reported to be worth more than $100 million.

Easy_C

Peacock
The link still works if you go there directly, but they've delisted him from search. You can't find him by looking for him on the site and you need to copy-paste a link to a specific video.

Looks like they've found a way to weasel around things and that this interview hit a nerve.

griffinmill

Pelican

I listen to the podcast because the guests he gets are really good, but when Rogan interjects he can often sound unbelievably stupid, and he is also sounding stoned a lot of the time now. Just my perspective. But as another poster noted here, he got lucky. He stated doing podcasts back when nobody knew what they were, and kept at it year after year. That's how he's got to where he is today. But ultimately it's great he exists with such a large platform to go against establishment forces.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

This guy is a real piece of work for trying to get a convicted child murderer off Death Row without even knowing the circumstances of the case. The kid had been walking around with an untreated broken arm for weeks. Guy is getting torn up in the comments.

This is the kind of thing Joe should get flack for. Obviously with that being said I'm for free speech. Let the sickos reveal themselves for what they are.

Have some softness in your heart my friend, people can repent and don't deserve to be treated inhumanely, no matter what.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Looks like it's still there and listed among all the other episodes:

I'm watching it now. At 1:37:00 he blows Rogan's mind when he tells him about how the CIA ran a fake vaccination program in Pakistan to collect DNA in their hunt for Bin Laden, and that's why the Taliban now runs out any Western aid groups trying to set up vaccination clinics in the area.

Last edited:

renotime

Hummingbird
Catholic
Gold Member

This kind of looks like a poem.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Looks like it's still there and listed among all the other episodes:

I'm watching it now. At 1:37:00 he blows Rogan's mind when he tells him about how the CIA ran a fake vaccination program in Pakistan to collect DNA in their hunt for Bin Laden, and that's why the Taliban now runs out any Western aid groups trying to set up vaccination clinics in the area.

Watched it last night. First time watching a full episode of JRE.

Overall I think it was excellent. Nawaz's bonafides are impressive and his ability to quickly and accurately weave seemingly airtight points using logic and substantiated facts is very compelling.

And he's a POC.

The Globo Homo Left must really hate him

Easy_C

Peacock
I know the case from awhile back, but I didn't remember that it was the same guy until he brought this up.

This guy is extremely interesting. Well spoken, very quick analytically, and well versed in how influence operations work.