The John F. Kennedy (JFK) assassination thread - 22 November 1963

MOVSM

Pelican
Gold Member
Trump delivers:

DNQXlj_X0Ac_3ty.jpg:large

First reaction to this action demanded by the country for 50 years:

Leftists hate you. It doesn't matter what you do, you will still be evil incarnate.

Sombro

Ostrich
If you wanna hear even more esoteric JFK-related tales, I have met and interviewed Kerry Thornley (an Oswald bud from the Marines and founder of Discordianism) in Atlanta.

The tape is deteriorated but I have a transcript if anyone is interested.

Caveat: 90% of the talk is numerology; but there's word about Oswald having German Crusader name origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Wendell_Thornley

Anybody read Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper? He mentions Israel's nuclear ambitions under Ben Gurion and the opposition from the Kennedy administration. I plan on reading it soon.

Seems like all the youtube documentaries pointing to the mob all involve Sam Giancana.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
This was a mock up trial of Lee Harvey Oswald. Two of the world's greatest trial attorneys, Gerry Spence and Vincent Bugliosi did battle. Long, but fascinating watch.

brick tamland

Kingfisher
This is absolute bullshit. The cover-up continues.
I don't want to put up a link to an MSM site.
Here goes:

After President Donald Trump vowed last year to release all the long secret files related to the JFK assassination, the administration announced Thursday that some documents will be withheld until October 2021 for national security reasons.
In a White House memo, Trump said that the nation's intelligence community persuaded him to keep some documents secret because their exposure could harm "identifiable national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns."

As of Thursday morning, it was unclear exactly how many records are being kept secret.

Off-topic - THE main suspected conspirator, George H W Bush is still alive.

The Grey

Sparrow
Clicked my way into one of the videos posted early in this thread and for the first time saw this censoring on youtube... Google is scary

[attachment=39659]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 09.22.38.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 09.22.38.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 506
Of all the conspiracy theories the one I see the least written about or publicized is that JFK was to enact an executive order that would essentially destroy the privately owned (((federal reserve))) and issue a new currency under the control of Congress.
The money was printed and ready to go but was destroyed and the order squashed immediately after his death.

Many a politician and king has met their demise when objecting to powerful (((financiers))) or threaten their immense power.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Aszhaeleos said:
Of all the conspiracy theories the one I see the least written about or publicized is that JFK was to enact an executive order that would essentially destroy the privately owned (((federal reserve))) and issue a new currency under the control of Congress.
The money was printed and ready to go but was destroyed and the order squashed immediately after his death.

Many a politician and king has met their demise when objecting to powerful (((financiers))) or threaten their immense power.

Some of those notes actually made it to circulation, did they not?

ivansirko said:
Meat Head said:
^The fatal head shot wa from a man in the drain by the side of the road.

This is a fascinating take on the JFK assassination and seems to tie it all up rather nicely. Thanks for posting the link, ivansirko. I have a few problems with it, but nothing major on the JFK track. The largest small gripe, at the end, is how no mention of Gulf War One (Desert Shield/Desert Storm) plays into the current world war. Obviously, that war, as well done and as clean as it was, played a huge role in setting up the War on Terror.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
After President Donald Trump vowed last year to release all the long secret files related to the JFK assassination, the administration announced Thursday that some documents will be withheld until October 2021 for national security reasons.
Thread bump. We are approaching October 2021. Curious to see if it's still harmful to our "national security" to let the nation know what is in the files of its public servants concerning this assassination. I suspect Biden will find a way to weasel out of this plan.

Also, if you want a good podcast, I used to listen to this guy Len Osanik, before podcasts were a thing. He was really good on JFK and even interviewed Col. L Fletcher Prouty. It seems he is still doing a podcast focusing on JFK, and it is highly reviewed:

Prouty's family respected him, and his webpage hosts a eulogy penned by Osanic. Col. Prouty was the "X" character played by Donald Southerland in the Oliver Stone film.