The Jordan Peterson thread

Peacock
Gold Member
If something happens to him while in Russia, they'll blame Putin...

Seriously though, this is a man in very deep turmoil; he would be cured if he found God.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Daughter had full on going out to the club makeup with shirt low enough to see her bra in her cleavage. To talk about her father almost dying in a Russian hospital.

She is like McCains daughter. My father. My father.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Wow. I think the publisher will have to take the 'take your pill' rule out of future releases of his book. I don't know if I could ever go on a psych med. It seems to go wrong as often as right.

"Suicidal" is an intense comment.

I really hope this turns around for him, I am sad at what seemed like a decent guy really change and be affected by the spotlight. And just go waaay too hard at it.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
1) Stop blaspheming the Bible as a bunch of nice parables.
2) Stop blaspheming God by denying his inherent existence.
3) Stop villainising ethnic identity for Europeans and other white skinned people.
4) Stop lying that minorities other than Jews are not biologically different from whites.
5) Stop simultaneously shilling for hook-nose nepotism by calling it "meritorcacy".

Someone can lie and hold many contradictory positions in their life.
Someone can be famous.
To premise your fame around promoting contradictory positions and lies will burden a normal man terribly.

Usually that sort of thing is left to idiots and sociopaths who can manage those severe disconnects more easily. Peterson is not a sociopath or an idiot and so he bears the full weight of his deceit, regardless of whether he means well. Neither do I believe he's traded God's protection for the devil's as so many of the globalist elite have, and so he is sheltered spiritually by neither.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Leonard D Neubache said:
1) Stop blaspheming the Bible as a bunch of nice parables.
2) Stop blaspheming God by denying his inherent existence.
3) Stop villainising ethnic identity for Europeans and other white skinned people.
4) Stop lying that minorities other than Jews are not biologically different from whites.
5) Stop simultaneously shilling for hook-nose nepotism by calling it "meritorcacy".

Someone can lie and hold many contradictory positions in their life.
Someone can be famous.
To premise your fame around promoting contradictory positions and lies will burden a normal man terribly.

Usually that sort of thing is left to idiots and sociopaths who can manage those severe disconnects more easily. Peterson is not a sociopath or an idiot and so he bears the full weight of his deceit, regardless of whether he means well. Neither do I believe he's traded God's protection for the devil's as so many of the globalist elite have, and so he is sheltered spiritually by neither.
OK I want to change my vote to this ^^^.

I am sad because he sold a FAKE TRUTH.

He never turned to God. I do have hope for him. God wants JP, maybe this pain he can break the psychological spell. Maybe he knew the drug was the 'deal with the devil'.

I want him to wake up and go do a general confession and go tell Patrick Coffin about it.

Psychology is a lie. This day in age it is all about pill poppin'. We need God's grace. We need to serve him. JP NEEDS TO REPENT! Imagine the influence.

Anonymous Conservative:

Who has a problem, either rooted in medical issues that are better treated in Russia, or rooted in psychological issues that are more easily treated in a nation where you do not speak the language? It is not impossible that is his cover story for fleeing the continent. There are two possibilities I'd see. He is Cabal and he is fleeing what is coming. Or as you say, he is not Cabal, but Cabal showed up and gave him "the Flex," and he crumbled under it and fled. The machine can be very intimidating when you encounter it, and it floods literally every asset within 200 miles to right around you, everywhere you go. If you do not like to fight so much the outcome is of secondary importance to you, or if you fear death a lot, it can easily overwhelm you because everything they will do is designed to be an amygdala trigger, a presentation of threat, and a violation of expectation someone who has not encountered them cannot begin to imagine. Even the most solid, confident intellect will question their own sanity a little bit for the first few weeks, and wonder if they have gone delusional. If they flexed on him I would have predicted he would flee. Not sure why they wouldn't simply recruit him, as I would think he would do anything to save himself under those circumstances, but maybe he has principle. Or maybe they are governed by bloodlines or something. Or maybe he isn't a fit psychologically, by their analysis. I don't know him, so I won't speculate on which it is. But I find it hard to believe he could be so fucked up he can't get fixed in the US, but he can in Russia. Especially since that is kind of what he is supposed to specialize in. Thank you for the update. Very interesting. What an amazing time in history. The God Emperor, a Global criminal conspiracy run by the highest level intel operators, and we are right in the middle of it with a front-row seat.

Roosh said:
Peterson has not been doing so well:

That doesn't surprise me at all. Those psychotropics are the worst thing out there in terms of withdrawal. I know people who stupidly started taking them and it took them 2-3 months of almost not sleep to wean themselves off.

There are documenataries out there with lots of actors and musicians (Superman 1980s actress, Eminem etc) who report that it took them years to get out of those drugs - they wrecked their health and they belatedly realized that they would have been better off taking heroin than that pharma-crap. Compared to hard drugs like heroin the psychotropics not only wreck your health more, but the side-effects are gigantic. And it's all compounded because both Peterson and his daughter have a delicate metabolism.

By the way - currently they already collected thousands of testimonials of people who went carnivore and improved their mental health - Peterson's case is nothing special.

But it seems to me that he went on the drugs again or never even dropped and kept taking a micro-dose. Over time the side-effects get worse.

As much as I disagree with Peterson on many things, I wish him well. I doubt that any of the real globalist elite would be taking those drugs - they know that they are crap and would search for a different solution (supplements, radical diet, sun therapy, exercise, meditation, prayer, even natural drugs found in mushrooms or weed). I would give everything rather a test-run before taking those pharma-psychotropics. I get it that some people don't have severe side-effects, but what if you are not one of them and it's worse than taking heroine?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
^
Having never taken anti-depressants & the like.
To hear from a New York doctor that moved away from established Big Pharma based medicine.

That putting someone on Xanax (for eg.), may result in a side effect.
So then they receive Prozac (for eg.) to counter. Which then has another side effect.
Resulting in them getting Zoloft to counter, which may have a third side effect...

As you say, seems to be quite the gamble to get on the Big Pharma anti-depressant train.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Yeah, it's totally normal to be the daughter of a prominent public intellectual and go online in revealing night clothes/underwear to update the world on his health. With a weird story about treatment for psychotropics in Russia.

After what felt like a long hiatus of the status quo, have we now entered another 2016-like bizarro world?

pitbullowner

Pelican
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Roosh said:
Peterson has not been doing so well:

That doesn't surprise me at all. Those psychotropics are the worst thing out there in terms of withdrawal. I know people who stupidly started taking them and it took them 2-3 months of almost not sleep to wean themselves off.

There are documenataries out there with lots of actors and musicians (Superman 1980s actress, Eminem etc) who report that it took them years to get out of those drugs - they wrecked their health and they belatedly realized that they would have been better off taking heroin than that pharma-crap. Compared to hard drugs like heroin the psychotropics not only wreck your health more, but the side-effects are gigantic. And it's all compounded because both Peterson and his daughter have a delicate metabolism.

By the way - currently they already collected thousands of testimonials of people who went carnivore and improved their mental health - Peterson's case is nothing special.

But it seems to me that he went on the drugs again or never even dropped and kept taking a micro-dose. Over time the side-effects get worse.

As much as I disagree with Peterson on many things, I wish him well. I doubt that any of the real globalist elite would be taking those drugs - they know that they are crap and would search for a different solution (supplements, radical diet, sun therapy, exercise, meditation, prayer, even natural drugs found in mushrooms or weed). I would give everything rather a test-run before taking those pharma-psychotropics. I get it that some people don't have severe side-effects, but what if you are not one of them and it's worse than taking heroine?
Real and honest talk from the chest here:
Depakote,Carbamezapine,Tegretol,Risperdal,Lithium,Ritalin then it's stronger cousin Adderall then its stronger cousin ,Dexadrine 30MG XR, until i was a compliant zombie with a temper that was about as fast a firecracker fuse. I was on just about anything from the late 90s until roughly 2005, liver tests,blood tests, heck i was on high doses of Xanax before people started singin about them in these terrible rap songs that are coming out.

My father forced me into seeing these shrinks because my mother was legitimately off her rocker. She was a paranoid schizophrenic , and he genuinely wanted what was best for me but didn't know how to tackle it.
Long story short,...I was on some for the majority of my teenage to early adulthood years. Quitting prescribed psychotropics them is just like quitting real hardcore street drugs. Your psyche and awareness of the world around you is warped for a couple of years, then after a while everything becomes clear and a "fog" will lift.

The first month was absolutely brutal for me. I think it was probably like tripping like on an LSD trip for like 3 weeks straight, maybe getting 1-2 hours of sleep a night.
Night terrors, sweats and horrible panic.
I was put on Anxiety and depression and anti psychotics for a very very very very long time....probably from the age of 11 to the age of 20 right before my accident

Seeing shrink after shrink after shrink telling them what's happened to me during the day how i was feeling,do i have murderous thoughts, do i have suicidal thoughts., do i have ...ugh... ,why i was getting arrested, getting into fights at school with my classmates, at the same time having the highest scores of anyone around me got me nowhere

I finally decide to open up to a shrink that had a stern "ass kicking mentality" to him..but he also inverted every bit of trust i had in humanity that day.

I told him that I was messed with as a kid only to find out that he said i was just a liar and essentially a piece of trash human being for coming to him with nonsense.

The one time i tried to open up he basically kicked me in the face

He got me committed multiple times at many hospitals soon thereafter.I confessed my molestations that i was afraid of the world to know.

While homeless at the age of 20 living in the rescue mission (couldn't work because of accident, and workers insurance disablity didn't kick in, until very well later, .
I essentially looked the part of all the junkies that stayed there because of how malnourished i was due to my stomach issues....mind you i was tripping balls because of deciding to un-cuck myself from the psychotropic cocktails i was told to take daily.

I was blessed, I know Jesus lives because I had a loving Christian family take me in under their wing and guide me appropriately throught the love of Christ and that's when everything set into motion for my redpilling experience.

The amount of fog your brain is in while you're on those heavy medications is unreal. I am a completely different person than i was back then .
I swear they're bottled up demons forcing you to be a certain way

you know those liberal students that short yamaka man benny boy shapiro likes to poke fun at ?

yeah i have no respect for him due to the fact that those liberal people are genuinely mentally ill (whether induced by the psychotropics or not is another question) and punching down on liberal marxist indoctrinated students is easy.

But yeah I was legitimately that type of zombie.

If there's one other big conspiracy we need to take a look at , it's (((big pharma)))

Aboulia

Robin
Russia is a far healthier society than America. The collapse of the USSR was the best thing for Russians. They seem to be returning to their roots (Orthodox Christianity without which Russia would have never existed) You have a much greater tolerance of speech and thought over there, because Russia is comfortable in it's skin. The case of Roman Yushkov proved that without a doubt.

https://russia-insider.com/en/russi...t-while-german-truth-tellers-rot-jail/ri28216

America is an insecure, obese, drug addled mess without a core identity. Once America collapses it will be very tough for those living there, but also the best thing that could happen to it.

Same goes for Peterson (minus the obese part) Perhaps while he's there on his benzo de-tox, he'll interact with some Russian Orthodox people and learn to actually tell the truth and let go of the outcome (which he's been preaching).

I still remember how Eminem said in interviews that doctors recommended those "safe and approved" drugs vs hard drugs if he has that urge. He only realized too late that the crap was more addictive and had far more side-effects than if he went high for years on heroine and cocaine.

Peterson read the official studies and you can spend a lifetime doing that. The other side like proponents of diet, l-tryptophan dosage, natural mild drugs - there are far fewer of those. Peterson followed the mainstream strain for a long time and even gave it all to his daughter for years or almost deades. A guy like him who comes from the mainstream is not going to look at the few renegades of science or go sometimes off in territory that is only backed up by thousands of individual experience accounts because the establishment does zero studies on it.

Maybe has something to do with the fact that the Russians don't overrely on psychotropic drugs and psychiatry but instead treat addicts like inmates, and make them toughen-up. Seriously, do a google search on how they handle alcoholics and addicts, it is really eye opening stuff.

Peacock
Gold Member
Russia is not run by big pharma, and oppressive scientism, which is ironic because it is where Lysenkoism originally started (the promotion of state-approved science and the strict banning of real science that went against it.)