The Jordan Peterson thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
She is back with him.

As noted earlier. She posted something along the lines, regarding her 'husband' "It's taken me four years to finally trust this guy." i.e. the guy who did everything for her, including now accepting her back after she trusted a random cam-girl operator so much to DM him, go out to Romania to meet him and have sex out of wed lock.

I don't know how to respond to any of that except...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4850737745583844776b37374e673d3d2d3830323533353637382e3135643439643465396462316538323539333432383530353730352e676966

God please protect that innocent child.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
She could hardly look like she's enjoying that kiss any less. No reciprocation, arm blocking his body from pressing up against hers.

BETA

Yeah, to put it crudely, that's the kind of interaction that says to every guy in the room "I'm still up for grabs, slip the bartender a franklin and I'll drown my boyfriend in hard liquor until he passes out."

She is back with him.

As noted earlier. She posted something along the lines, regarding her 'husband' "It's taken me four years to finally trust this guy." i.e. the guy who did everything for her, including now accepting her back after she trusted a random cam-girl operator so much to DM him, go out to Romania to meet him and have sex out of wed lock.

I think she's going the wrong way concerning her appearance.

Indeed, Gentlemen.

I wonder if any of those "834 comments" on Instasham mentioned anything about a how a woman should learn to dignify herself (and her family) by dressing appropriately.

That outfit is disgraceful.

Can anyone pin-point what it is about her that is so unsettling? I can't quite grasp it.

Like her father, there's something creepy about her. When she talks there's a sense she's an opportunist like him but with a deadness without real sympathy or sensitivity for others, probably from learning to manipulate her father through overindulging him.

He's playing the absent-minded fool with profound, complex thoughts. A misunderstood savant who can't tie his shoes or pour his cereal but sees deeply into the world.

She's playing the originally-beautiful Medusa. A product of a bizarre incestuous relationship.

They both know they're on a stage and I wouldn't be surprised to find out he diddles children before she eats them.

Too much?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I don't know. From the moment I saw her I thought she looked reptilian. Set-ite ancestry at very least, as if the idea of her swallowing a rodent whole would not seem out of place. In fairness I think she's heavily on the maternal side of the genetic scales (no pun intended).

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5035f486-a4a1-11e9-a6f9-8847b0c7b91c.jpg

Look at that that claw. Peterson strikes me more as the confused normie intellectual in all this, hence the weight of his contradictions has caused him to collapse whereas for a sociopathic reptile it wouldn't be an issue. I would be unsurprised to find that Mikhaila is not even his. I don't see any of Peterson in her at all.

Carnivore diet. :squintlol:

joost

Kingfisher
I wasn't following Peterson news since I can't stand his daughter (too much makeup). I've read that he was addicted to medication after his wife's illness. He went to Russia for a treatment because there is the only clinic who would cut the medication completely. Western advice is to decrease dose slowly during a 6-month period.

Now reading that Instagram post, seems like they (daughter and the Russian guy) planned Peterson's "retreat" in Russia to incapacitate him to take his money (he was making $500k/month. He said it during an interview) somehow.

She's trying to milk his father's name. People followed her to get updates about his father's health. Maybe the heavy makeup was to get those simp followers.

In my experience, a daughter/son of an psychologist has psychological problems. I remember at least 8 of them with serious issues. I have no idea why but psychologists don't know how to raise kids.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Can anyone pin-point what it is about her that is so unsettling? I can't quite grasp it.
I cannot pinpoint it either, other to say that she’s nakedly opportunist, and she’s literally killing her father for the dopamine she’s receiving because of his fame. She’s a terrible person, and anyone that follows her will follow her into fire.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
He would often speak of her courage in the face of extreme & endless pain. The conditions that she apparently grew up with (arthritis, surgeries, pills etc.) seemed to have influenced her. Did this experience rob her of some sort of empathy ? Or give her some type of ambition now that she is finally healthy?

I actually think it's all fake, that at least half of it is in her head, and its her Daddies way of passing his nutty ways onto her.

Also, interesting that the brother has kept a very low profile. Good for him.

Last edited:

mgill0600

Pigeon
Man I have a lot of regard for JP, his stuff helped me out of a dark place after 2 years of some shitty decisions and the consequences that came with them. But I gotta say it's kind of sad seeing this stuff come out. I had really hoped with the values he espouses he of all people would have trained/raised his daughter better.

She could hardly look like she's enjoying that kiss any less. No reciprocation, arm blocking his body from pressing up against hers.

BETA

Compare that to this photo, look at how she can barely conceal her lust for this man who will discard her as another notch in his belt.

Capture.JPG