The Jordan Peterson thread

OrthoSerb

Robin
Orthodox
No matter what else he says, if he can't call out the jooz, he is the enemy. End of story.
This is where you completely lose me. That type of siege mentality where everyone is the enemy unless they see everything identically to you and state it out loud is schismatic in nature. Taken to its logical conclusion most Bishops and priests would be the enemy because they don't "call out the jooz".

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
What is the point of speaking out against everything Jews fund and promote, and then turning around and saying Jews are just smarter than everyone else and you should be grateful they rule over you? It is a completely schizophrenic worldview that ultimately solves nothing because he’s too afraid to address the issues honestly - which, as a poster said above, is the biggest problem with Peterson. He’s built his entire career on the idea of telling the truth no matter what, but is also (in my opinion) a professional liar running cover for the people largely responsible for the things ruining America. There is no way he is unaware, after having read all the things he claims to have read, that Jews are the primary agents of degradation in this country. Just like I cannot imagine that he had no idea benzodiazepines were addictive and had a doctor who octupled his dose overnight with zero titration.

Last edited:

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Look at this globohomo shill

Yet another satanic tweet.

FYI, that post does look quite satanic to me, because inverting the Bible verse is a typical satanic move. Anyone who is familiar with the occult can spot this right away.

The other more subtle satanic aspect of this sculpture honors is that it honors the invention of the Gutenberg press, as opposed to the Bible itself. As such it's a promothean, humanist/secular statement that overwrites and subverts the Bible. It doesn't celebrate the Bible, it merely encloses it within an achievement in human technology. You might have missed that, but Peterson, who is highly steeped in the occult, is highly unlikely to have missed it.

Last edited:

Steady Hands

Robin
Other Christian
Gold Member

@Viktor Zeegelaar why did you post this psyop? Did you not read the memo that, while tweeting about his admiration for the bible museum, and his respect for the bible being translated in every written language on Earth, he is actually ANTI-Christian? But after watching all his lectures on the bible, could some of his secular followers develop an interest in scripture, greater respect for Christians, and maybe along the way open up their heart to Jesus? No, no, and no. Only "true Christians" can lead men to Christ. That is the only way.

In this 9-minute video you posted, dated Jan 8, 2022, Peterson trots out the same old academic jibberish, calling out:

- Totalitarianism overreach of pandemic controls
- Overestimations of covid risk
- None of policy being driven by science, but rather polls
- Unwarranted fear, and impacts such as supply chain issues and inflation
- The pandemic response causing more death and suffering than the pandemic itself
- Supposed variants that never end for the sake of big pharma
- Biggest lawsuits in history being against big pharma
- Cowardly political leadership
- Lack of mask efficacy
- Absolutely horrible NNT (number needed to treat) for locking down citizens
- The lack of evidence for child vaccinations
- Overestimation of our present civilized response to chaos
- Personality limitations and strengths of liberal and conservative types within the running of the state
- Fundamental right for free speech
- Huge dangers of smart phones due to AI-based Totalitarianism

Yeah well, whatever. Sure, he does have 2.2 million twitter followers. So maybe some of them could be influenced to start waking up against the oppressive and fake narrative of the scamdemic?

Nah....

Don't forget he is not a true Christian, he doesn't hate the jooz, and he admitted to taking anti-depressents. So no matter what he says now, he is still our sworn enemy and must be called out at every opportunity, forever.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
^ “The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald

One can be a deep state gatekeeper while still coming out with sensible thoughts (especially when it's quite safe to do so), pointing out the obvious state of dysfunction while not delving too deeply into the nature and motives of the social engineers behind the curtain.

Many aren't able to pass the basic test that Fitzgerald has layed out above...

Last edited:

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I think Jordan Peterson is just a lightening rod for the disaffected men that the system knows it will create with it's agenda.

By which I mean the elites know feminism etc will push the men who have their heads screwed on rightward. Jordan Peterson exists to try to make sure not too many fall off the table. He says things that appeal to masculinity, but stops short on several crucial points. The main ones being the need for Christ (not his gnostic symbolic version) and as others have pointed out his unwillingness to point a finger at the Jews. It seems like he's just there with a safe version of masculinity to try to stop people from exiting the playing field completely.

I think there is a risk to what he's doing (by which I mean a risk to the elites) that men who are switched on will go the whole hog and embrace the Truth. But my guess is that they consider it worth the risk for all the stuck half realized men he inspires, who don't have anyone else to take them where they should be.

I could be wrong, but it would make sense that they'd want the edges of their playing field controlled with safety nets...

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
My opinion and not trying to slander or gossip.... Hope I'm proven wrong ...

Cons:
JP signed with same Globalist PR Firm as did Hildog.
He wrote for globalists manuals.
Pros:
He calls women women and men men.

I read 12 rules. It's better than playing with traffick but written for men who are so low in self confidence they are looking for a reason not to eat a gun.

I'm not an intellectual light weight. I joke about being a dumb knuckle dragger but in reality this isn't the case. Holy. Shit. This is total nonsense. He cited his own works in 12 rules via Maps of Meaning several times. So i read it. It . Makes. No. Sense. From a psychological or literary perspective. Try getting through Maps of meaning. Bless your heart if you can get through 100 pages. I couldn't. Not because of my inability to understand, but because of the obsequious natue of the prose and the total lack of coherent thought.

In my opinion... He's been irrelevant for several years... Suffered a drug relapse and this is his way back into the limelight.(70 year old father made that assessment when i gave him the 30 second high tops and mentioned Solzhenitsyn... He said "did he talk about 200 years together," nope....)

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
My opinion and not trying to slander or gossip.... Hope I'm proven wrong ...

Cons:
JP signed with same Globalist PR Firm as did Hildog.
He wrote for globalists manuals.
Pros:
He calls women women and men men.

I read 12 rules. It's better than playing with traffick but written for men who are so low in self confidence they are looking for a reason not to eat a gun.

I'm not an intellectual light weight. I joke about being a dumb knuckle dragger but in reality this isn't the case. Holy. Shit. This is total nonsense. He cited his own works in 12 rules via Maps of Meaning several times. So i read it. It . Makes. No. Sense. From a psychological or literary perspective. Try getting through Maps of meaning. Bless your heart if you can get through 100 pages. I couldn't. Not because of my inability to understand, but because of the obsequious natue of the prose and the total lack of coherent thought.

In my opinion... He's been irrelevant for several years... Suffered a drug relapse and this is his way back into the limelight.(70 year old father made that assessment when i gave him the 30 second high tops and mentioned Solzhenitsyn... He said "did he talk about 200 years together," nope....)

Ok cool, your attitude is reasonable with regards to JP. His work doesn't really do it for you.

I happen to appreciate his work very much. Strange though to see the vitriol and attacks on the man throughout this thread. To me it's just a matter of thumbs up or thumbs down. Really nothing to get bothered about either way.

Carolus

Sparrow
Protestant
Yes, Covid grift. People like Bari Weiss and Jordan Peterson who were pro Covidism are now jumping off a sinking ship.

That’s great if it changes the minds of normies, but isn’t praiseworthy either.

He's following the trend, not setting it. If he says things too objectionable to his target audience, he'll lose them.

Peterson, as a gatekeeper, needs to maintain legitimacy with his intended targets so he can corral their discourse.

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
All of the various points raised here are valid and true.

I don't think he started out as a gatekeeper for the elite though. He has some humble beginnings in a small Canadian prairie town and perhaps his recent multi-millions and time spent in the (((entertainment industry))) has gone to his head.

Regarding the JQ -- even us young trad chads were only able to articulate the problem very recently. For years I was labouring with my own theories and my mind looked like one of those detective white board flow charts with all the arrows connecting the mob bosses lol. My instincts were correct and I had developed some overwhelming empirical evidence. I was getting close...but only connected the missing links after discovering EMJ. I was able to 'fast track' my learning on the issue and am grateful for that. Total life hack.

Seeing how books like The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit are banned everywhere, it's no real shock that mainstream academics wouldn't hear about them. And with everything increasingly shifting left in the West, people easily get mired in controversy for daring to not include pronouns in their twitter bio for example. We all have different pain tolerance levels, and the controversy threshold is different for all of us.

For a non-believer, raving about the Jews for no reason (not fully understanding the problem) with two young children to feed doesn't seem like the best career, social, or fatherly move.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Vox Day's Jordanetics is another well written book which dissects Peterson's philosophy (or as Vox demonstrates, the lack of it) and shows the many flaws in his thinking which rely too much on evolutionary psychology, Jungian psychology, and occultism.
Haha. I'm sure Vox does an adequate takedown of Peterson's meandering psychobabble, but those are two of the least succinct, rambling thinkers in the dissident sphere. Just imagining all the word salad a Vox takedown of Peterson would involve makes me laugh!

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Jordan Peterson was on Joe Rogan again a few days ago. Of the many clips out there from the show, I thought this was one of the best:

I hadn't heard Peterson explain music and its meaning this way before.

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I know a lot of Christians were celebrating Jordan Peterson defending the Bible on Joe Rogan's podcast, but I'll be honest, his whole talk about Christianity sounded like mambo jumbo to me.
The thing that gets me is that he dances around the truth. Such and such is a symbol for this or that. He looks at Christ like he is some kind of practical psychological idea that can be used as a tool to help us live our best life and deal with X Y Z problem.

I've never heard him say anything remotely simple such as "Christ died for our sins" or "He is our Lord, God, and saviour." I can only guess that this is because he doesn't believe those things. He has just intellectualized and made an allegory of the whole thing. He does not approach Christ with child-like simplicity, but with all this nonsense Jungian psychoanalytical stuff.

Ultimately no matter how close he sounds to Christ, I think he is actually leading people away from Him precisely because he has cast off all child-like simplicity and turned Christ into a hyper-complex, pragmatic psychological allegory.