The Jordan Peterson thread

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Part 2.

Now there are conservative speakers who name the plan for demographic replacement of white people of Europe, the US, canada etc.
One of them is Faith Goldy who was an important conservative figure in Canada right when Jordan Peterson was being given to us by the elites.
Peterson became famous for his opposition to the M103 Canadian law of compelled speech.
It was Goldy who first led the charge against the law and it was Goldy who came to the aid of Peterson when his battle was being signal boosted.
Now Goldy is against the demographic replacement of white people by the elites and she is vocal about it
She gets called a “White Nationalist” “associated with White Supremacy” by Wikipedia.
Peterson on the other hand pushes a false message of “radical individualism” (aka personal liberation a la Timothy Leary) as an atomized strategy to keep white men and women from connecting or bonding well with their natural community. He also takes cheap shots at Europeans for attempting to resist the demographic replacement Kalergi Plan.

When Peterson given a major platform by the Jewish media, he used it right away as an opportunity to condemn the “It’s O.K. to be White” flyer as racist identity politics. This scam is known as “psycho-pathologizing.” And it’s just got worse.

Peterson constantly spouts globalist/anti-nationalist messages. In fact, he calls nationalism “reprehensible.” Mostly, he has played a role in moving the Overton Window in the wrong direction and shutting out voices defending ethnic or racial awareness or identity, calling them the code word “supremacists or tribal.” And at the same time, he takes aim at resurgent nationalist and pro-ethnic sentiment that has centuries of evolutionary, cultural and biological basis. He calls it “regressing.”

Yet, he gives a complete pass to the Judiacs — the No. 1 supremacist “chosen people” in the world, with real social, political and economic power. As stated, he even wrote a puff piece for his masters acknowledging Jewish power and influence but hypocritically attributes it solely to “superiority” and “how smart they are.”

As stated before.. going deeper, it appears Peterson also has ties to hardcore Zionist organizations. He was a keynote speaker with Jewish Alt-Right operative Ezra Levant at an event put on by “Canadians for Balfour 100,” (Balfour declaration) during which he gave another fluff speech about how wonderful Jews are and how everyone is envious of Israel. This organization has direct ties to the B’Nai Brith (as did the genocides of Armenians, Russians, Ukrainians, and Chinese all B’nai B’rith related) and a host of other Canadian and international Zionist organizations.

Ethnic nationalism for Israel is great to Jordan Peterson as he rolls in the dough, he shows his hypocrisy by postulating that nationalism for western countries is all bout “superiority.” Nope, nationalism is mostly about preservation, sovereignty, credible survival, defense and basic rights. The white race is generally increasingly targeted and in increasingly bad shape. Its not about running victory laps and doing high fives or calling one race “superior.” Hardly. It’s more about putting thumbs in the leaking dam and trying to get back onto a positive trajectory in the face of a grave and serious threat.

Look at neocon Zionist warmongering. (Interestingly data and polls show blacks as the most anti-war group in the country. )Has Peterson said one word about jewish neocon warmongering and weaponized migration from everywhere (but pretending its from war-torn regions)? To use one of Peterson’s favorite exclamations,- “No”!

Faith Goldy came third in a Toronto mayoral election. She was hard to ignore.
And yet Peterson was instrumental in her being banned from a “free speech conference” he was taking part in. What a POS.
And this guy is the guy that tells us all about “integrity” and “self-honesty” ha ha ha.
He lied about his deplatforming of Faith Goldy by claiming she was an interviewer not asking suitably robust questions …when in fact she herself was the one being interviewed.
But Faith Goldy was speaking against his Zionist masters’ plans for demographic replacement. Not Kosher.
Here is Peterson on stage sitting next to two jews doing his disingenuous mumbo jumbo when he was confronted about this at said conference.
He was evasive and Gad Saad sitting next to him was also evasive or downright dishonest.
They’re flipping intellectual-thugs acting as gatekeepers and trying to shut us up from discussing things.

Now why did they pick Peterson?

Well, he’s bright. He’s very intellectual. He’s well within their controlled opposition stable because he can double speak with the best of them.
This has been written before and I think there's truth in it.
But the more we have the pieces of Peterson's saga, the greater the likelihood of a darker family history.

He’s a closet junkie.
"His daughter was constantly drugged up growing up, for some mysterious ailment, and then we heard his daughter talking about a mysteriously rare condition in her dad.
She also mentioned that her mother had **terminal cancer** but was **miraculously cured**. That's the kind of detail that puts a lot of doubt on the whole narrative, when people lie they often give it away by using this kind of extreme detail. This is a family of drug addicts, so they are habitual liars."

There is no way he was unaware, after having read all the things he claims to have read, that Jewish Zionists and Jewish Cultural Marxists on the Left were and are the primary agents of degradation in the West.
Just like he knows that his “theyve just got a higher IQ” argument is a lie.
Just like I cannot imagine that he had no idea benzodiazepines were addictive and he really just “didnt notice” that his doctor octupled his dose overnight with zero titration.

"I don't know any father or family that's as messed up as his, his daughter is such a disaster it's almost a cliché: early 20s single mom e-thot financing herself with a crappy meat eater thirsty simps fan club, which she has no need of while her dad is growing a mid 8 figure fortune, hooking up with trashy gamma B celebs like that guy Tate.

The very least you can say about Peterson is that he is a total disaster as a father raising his daughter.
But then his owners could probably saw that about him when they cultivated him to corral the lost and disaffected men they were knowingly creating.

Not much sympathy from my part because Peterson is a liar and a hypocrite, basically a golobohomo zionist plastered all over the MSM, who’s worked and been launched by figures like Ballisillie."

During Covid he argued that the Lockdown/Vaccine insanity was just that people were "naturally scared" and so they were colouring opinion polls which the Globalist ZOG "had to" then respond to. They had no choice!
When we all know the truth which was that this was a top-down plan imposed by Petersons controllers. Again he was lying to bail out his NGO, NWO WEF and UN Zionist Globalist masters.

If you find yourself saying “no.. no!” Consider the amount of stupid money and non stop media efforts to turn “rebellious truth teller” Jordan Peterson into a cult of celebrity. He is everywhere now on censoring big tech.
He is now YT's go to for their "de-radicalisation pipeline" ie: his videos are auto-queued for people like us all day long. he is all over my Social Media with adverts about how he's going to turn me into a strong atomised individual.

All his partnerships: Douglas Murray, Daily Wire, Prager U, Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, all Zionists, all Globalists if not all out and out Zionist Jews.
If he'd just stuck to his own intellectual interests .. but he's been everywhere aggressively deriding anyone or anything that threatens his Zionist Globalist playmasters.

To me, its a joke. People are defending him the same way that people emotionally defend anyone that will have been worked into their subconscious by the entertainment industrial complex, Luke Skywalker, kermit the Frog etc. yes, he says and does good things: but once someone sees his dishonesty it not allowing an identity to white people alone and deliberately misleading the young white males he targeted.

Look at what they’ve turned him into.. he’s like some kind of false messiah figure here for this lost young man who thinks that Peterson will save him from his troubles.
People on this forum have said that this video is disturbing. It is.
The priest has his hand on Peterson’s shoulder talking in his ear whilst he is saying “you.. you…” supposedly talking to Jesus Christ.. but the implication is obvious :/

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
As far as labels are concerned, just tell people you're a Christian and be done with it. They can deduce everything from there on their own.
well I think you'd at least have to specify "Orthodox". But yeah, I've been telling people I was Christian on house parties and they immeidately started questioning me on gay marriage and abortion and from then on I start ruining everybody's evening, with a smile on my face mostly.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
^Excellent, thorough rundowns Barron, good work!

Part 1. I have totally gone off Peterson - to me, he is such obvious controlled opposition .. flailing around for his Globalist masters.

Now, I say that knowing that the last time I called someone controlled opposition - Alex Jones - I got one amen and everything else was a thumbs down... so I realise that this is just my view and do not claim ultimate objectivity.

^probably mine :)

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
^Excellent, thorough rundowns Barron, good work!

^probably mine :)
Alex Jones used to name who is behind the destruction of the west, 10+ years ago. Now he claims it is the fictitious "New World Order" of the even more laughable "CCP". We all "know" the CCP runs Hollywood, LOL.

Anyway, like Jones and Peterson, if you are not completely banned from all outlets then you are still accepted in some form or another by the elites.

SpaceShredder

Sparrow
Protestant
well I think you'd at least have to specify "Orthodox". But yeah, I've been telling people I was Christian on house parties and they immeidately started questioning me on gay marriage and abortion and from then on I start ruining everybody's evening, with a smile on my face mostly.
what else can you do? Nothing really.

SpaceShredder

Sparrow
Protestant
Alex Jones used to name who is behind the destruction of the west, 10+ years ago. Now he claims it is the fictitious "New World Order" of the even more laughable "CCP". We all "know" the CCP runs Hollywood, LOL.

Anyway, like Jones and Peterson, if you are not completely banned from all outlets then you are still accepted in some form or another by the elites.

Roosh V isn't banned from all outlets. That is why we can communicate right here. Also, this is the first time I've heard of the "New World Order" being fictitious.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Roosh V isn't banned from all outlets. That is why we can communicate right here. Also, this is the first time I've heard of the "New World Order" being fictitious.
Call them the "New World Order" and they don't care, which is why Jones can still make 7 figures and live a life of luxury. Call them what they are and they freak out and destroy your ability to make an income or live in peace.

Roosh V is virtually banned from most anything. Which is why we have our own forum here and he self censors when on any big platform. Good for him to do so, his message is much more meaningful and powerful than Jones has to offer.

SpaceShredder

Sparrow
Protestant
Call them the "New World Order" and they don't care, which is why Jones can still make 7 figures and live a life of luxury. Call them what they are and they freak out and destroy your ability to make an income or live in peace.

Roosh V is virtually banned from most anything. Which is why we have our own forum here and he self censors when on any big platform. Good for him to do so, his message is much more meaningful and powerful than Jones has to offer.
What are they then? Jews? I'm not sure that's enough information. The majority of religious and secular Jews on the planet are not a part of it. Is it a subset of Judaism? Maybe. But God, in the old testament only became enraged with the Israelites when they started worshiping false idols. Maybe they are Catholics? Catholicism has a lot of idol worship in it. So much so, that it may very well be Babylonian paganism cloaked in Christianity. There are some good videos comparing pagan idols, with the symbols of the Catholic church. Look at the behavior of the Pope.

Concerning the world's powerful elite. Are they satanic devil worshipers? Yes, it seems so. And Alex Jones already says and has been saying for decades that they're satanic devil worshipers. That seems pretty spot on to me. Yet he is still making money and has a large mouthpiece via the internet.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
What are they then? Jews? I'm not sure that's enough information. The majority of religious and secular Jews on the planet are not a part of it. Is it a subset of Judaism? Maybe. But God, in the old testament only became enraged with the Israelites when they started worshiping false idols. Maybe they are Catholics? Catholicism has a lot of idol worship in it. So much so, that it may very well be Babylonian paganism cloaked in Christianity. There are some good videos comparing pagan idols, with the symbols of the Catholic church. Look at the behavior of the Pope.

Concerning the world's powerful elite. Are they satanic devil worshipers? Yes, it seems so. And Alex Jones already says and has been saying for decades that they're satanic devil worshipers. That seems pretty spot on to me. Yet he is still making money and has a large mouthpiece via the internet.
There is a lot of great information on this board alone, I'm not going to rehash it here in this thread about Jordan Peterson.

Seeing Peterson's AWFUL advice of "clean your own room" and Jones' cartoonish version of history and how the modern world works, calling everyone evil a "nazi", both appear to be nothing more than Dinesh D'Souza for 20 and 30 somethings.

SpaceShredder

Sparrow
Protestant
There is a lot of great information on this board alone, I'm not going to rehash it here in this thread about Jordan Peterson.

Seeing Peterson's AWFUL advice of "clean your own room" and Jones' cartoonish version of history and how the modern world works, calling everyone evil a "nazi", both appear to be nothing more than Dinesh D'Souza for 20 and 30 somethings.
Can you point me to a thread please that reveals the information please?

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
The Dave Rubin. "Gay parenting" abomination. Brought something of the goodness of sex to mind. That aside from procreation. The sexual union of Man and Woman is good in its own right.

The unity of the Masculine and Feminine is "Right".

Which not only brings forth children but is an Image of Christ and his Church. Which sodomy distorts into an abomination.

The Song of Solomon is not only about sexual union between a Man and a Woman. But also a Romance between God and his people. A pure Marital picture of love.

The union between Masculine and Feminine. Is also an Icon of the union between Heaven and Earth. God and Humanity. A picture of Theosis.

In Christ. That wedding between him and the Church has already happened in a sense once he took on humanity. Like marriage the union was irrevocable. He would always be God-Man forevermore in eternity.

Last edited:

Uzisuicide

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member

Cleaning your room is about getting your act together. If you start taking care of the basics in life and branch out from there, you begin to make your life better.

The condition of your domicile is a direct reflection of you. That's what I took away from it.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Good breakdown @BarrontheTigercat.

A hesitancy to discuss certain racial issues is smart for anyone in the public sphere. You don't need to go there to reveal the man behind the curtain. And we need shepherds at all levels

You do have me second guessing how much Peterson knows though. At the very least he is being guided, but perhaps he is more aware than it seems.
Its the way he knowingly lies on the JQ, Solzhenitsyn and White Replacement.

Its not that he plays it safe.

It seems his job was to lie and mislead, all along.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Cleaning your room is about getting your act together. If you start taking care of the basics in life and branch out from there, you begin to make your life better.

The condition of your domicile is a direct reflection of you. That's what I took away from it.
I understand that. And this is great advice for an 18 year old who sees a world of rot and decay and asks "where do I begin?". But once you have your stuff in order, which a majority of young men on the right do, then what? And what is where the rubber meets the road and the real hard discussion begins.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
How does he lie regarding Solzhenitsyn?
Respectfully,
16 posts above your post, on this very same page, is the 2nd consecutive part of a post on that very subject - that is long enough such that it had to be broken into two pieces from the bottom of the page before.

At the top of this page.

Now you don't have to draw the same conclusions on the facts that I and others have presented and you certainly don't have to agree with the opinions presented therein.

But for someone to lay out the case and then immediately be met with counters like "Its a good thing to clean your room" or "in what way does he lie about Solzhenitsyn?" >>>>. having just made the case as to how he lies and why the "stand up straight" advice is part of his Zionist 'pied-piper' routine... is a little odd.

It does seem that Peterson fans and Peterson critics on this page are not really listening to one another.

No doubt we need to pay his owners, the Zionist tycoon Jim Ballsillie and the Zionist Daily Wire and Zionist Prager U, a million shekels to release their very own Jordan Peterson to us so that he can explain to us how to listen to someone and understand them.

Because without his recycling of low key logical solutions to problems that have been solved 1000 times in the past already (and that we alll already knew anyway) .. we will all be lost.

Thanks for forgiving my sarcasm - it is directed at the gigantic Zionist Judaic Peterson grift = as once it has been seen it cannot be unseen, it's nothing personal.

IM3000

Pelican
Respectfully,
16 posts above your post, on this very same page, is the 2nd consecutive part of a post on that very subject - that is long enough such that it had to be broken into two pieces from the bottom of the page before.

At the top of this page.

Now you don't have to draw the same conclusions on the facts that I and others have presented and you certainly don't have to agree with the opinions presented therein.

But for someone to lay out the case and then immediately be met with counters like "Its a good thing to clean your room" or "in what way does he lie about Solzhenitsyn?" >>>>. having just made the case as to how he lies and why the "stand up straight" advice is part of his Zionist 'pied-piper' routine... is a little odd.

It does seem that Peterson fans and Peterson critics on this page are not really listening to one another.

No doubt we need to pay his owners, the Zionist tycoon Jim Ballsillie and the Zionist Daily Wire and Zionist Prager U, a million shekels to release their very own Jordan Peterson to us so that he can explain to us how to listen to someone and understand them.

Because without his recycling of low key logical solutions to problems that have been solved 1000 times in the past already (and that we alll already knew anyway) .. we will all be lost.

Thanks for forgiving my sarcasm - it is directed at the gigantic Zionist Judaic Peterson grift = as once it has been seen it cannot be unseen, it's nothing personal.
I didn't read the your post above. After having read it, I understand what you mean. That the Bolshevist takeover of Russia was a mostly Jewish undertaking (financed by the very same people/organisations which funded Hitler) and that a lot of the officials in the NKVD were also Jewish should be common knowledge, at least on here.

That said, I still think that JP provides some sound and actionable advise, especially for younger men. In any case, rather than a defense of JP, my question was aimed to learn more about Solzhenitsyn since I started reading Gulag Archipelago.