The Jordan Peterson thread

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
He's too proud, too comfortable and too fake to turn to God. People like him will only change when that level of fame and comfort is taken away from them, and they are confronted with a deep struggle, and their hubris replaced by genuine humbleness. He's pretty far from there right now.

Hopefully his stint in and out of hospital recently wasn't Gods final test for him. If it was it appears he's taken the wrong path.

If you listen to the testimony of a new ager or fortune teller who has had a genuine conversion you get zero psychobabble and a clear understanding of the gospel. The truth, light and wisdom can't help but be present in their words. They stop chasing the material things and become wise to tricks and schemes.

I don't think you could say that is what's happened here.

Caramasão

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
He's too proud, too comfortable and too fake to turn to God. People like him will only change when that level of fame and comfort is taken away from them, and they are confronted with a deep struggle, and their hubris replaced by genuine humbleness. He's pretty far from there right now.

His wife and daughter seem to have turned to God, though.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Atheist
Gold Member
Thanks for your response.

As many have pointed out - it wasn't just Solzhenitsyn, Anthony Sutton documented the role of Western Jewish Establishment in the genocide of Russian Christians in "Wall Street and the Russian Revolution". He had his academic career ruined for that.

Solzhenitsyn was lionised in the West as a Nobel Prize winner and he then went on and wrote a lengthy book "200 years Together" which went into just how extensive the Jewish murderous attack on Russians was.
You can also come across books like Under the Sign or the Scorpion by Jura Lina on the same subject.
If you want to know about the Jewish role in the Genocide of up to 1.5 Million Armenians then one can read Christopher Jon Bjerknes.

Fun Fact: Western publishing will not touch "200 years Together" - it will only be come across as an unofficial translation online.

Zionist money installed Peterson and signal boosted him as a so called expert on Solzhenitsyn and yet.. when questioned he said he'd never read "200 years together" lol and when asked to read it or answer a question on the Jewish Genocide of millions of Russians his response was "I can't" .

So that's Petersons role. To give some low key self help advice to young men whilst steering them Faaaaar Away from the entire picture of who is attacking them culturally, why and how far reaching it is.

There've been tons of people giving young men sage advice over many generations but the problem here is that Peterson's role here is to play the pied piper, protect his Zionist Jewish masters as a priority and discredit the very real ethnic concerns of his Young White Male followers.
In fact (as I see it) helping the Zionist masters succeed in replacing and humiliating young white men by purposefully misleading them is his main role and was his main goal.

He gives them the same kind of advice that frankly most thoughtful people could give troubled young men in the face of his "Woke" masters propaganda. But Peterson is the only guy (as I see it) who is working for their enemies. (Balsillie, Trilateral Commission, Ezra Levant, Jewish Zionist money)

And he does one thing more: he makes sure that all of it fits with the bigger plan to disenfranchise and target the very white males he pretends to be helping.
If I need simple advice about how to approach life I will happily avail myself of many sources but I'd rather read people like Robert Bly for advice on men's issues and can read many, many sources for advice on the same things that Peterson advises.

And he is the only Cuckoo in the nest in his field that Im aware of: certainly the biggest and most dishonest in my view. (I understand that others may differ).

Absolutely understand your views on this one... but Peterson knows how far he can push it... and then brings it back down a notch!

He's been briefed by The Elites on The Subject he shouldn't talk about... and I don't really blame Him. He makes 70K / month cruising telling the normies what they want to hear!

He talks about the JQ... there's a Red Dot on his forehead... Simple as That!

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Absolutely understand your views on this one... but Peterson knows how far he can push it... and then brings it back down a notch!

He's been briefed by The Elites on The Subject he shouldn't talk about... and I don't really blame Him. He makes 70K / month cruising telling the normies what they want to hear!

He talks about the JQ... there's a Red Dot on his forehead... Simple as That!
Ive always maintained that JP value , whether controlled or not albeit irrelelvant, is that he at the very least can and does stimulate young men to movement. Actualization” regardless of direction is preferable to the “failure to launch“ phenomenon we’ve been witnessing for tge the last 20-40 years.

RVF legend (imo) @Leonarddneubache once asked me in response to a similar post: “ So what happens if the said “ actualization” leads young white western men to the “identitarian movement“ ?

I got distracted while contemplating that question and never got around to responding directly I never forgot the question either.

If he were to here for me to answer now Id say:

“Good!...So be it”

What the world needs now more than ever is “men of purpose”. Truth, logic, honor, integrity, accountability, fortitude, strength, self reliance...those are the benefits of the actualization of honorable men.

JP, like Tucker Carlson, among others know that for the time being to name those that will not be named is the end of the opportunity to speak truth to power such as it is.

Tucker has been relentless as far as calling out the Hell pit creature that is George Soros. Hes flown extremely close to the Sun. Surprisingly so. The fact that he does not come out and directly blame Zog for what it is does not negate the countless seeds of awareness that have been planted

For now I personally believe that JP is serving the best purpose he possibly can.

Last edited:

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
JP, like Tucker Carlson, among others know that for the time being to name those that will not be named is the end of the opportunity to speak truth to power such as it is.

Tucker has been relentless as far as calling out the Hell pit creature that is George Soros. Hes flown extremely close to the Sun. Surprisingly so. The fact that he does not come out and directly blame Zog for what it is does not negate the countless seeds of awareness that have been planted

For now I personally believe that JP is serving the best purpose he possibly can.

I think this is probably correct. If everyone moved to a say, Christian nationalist position, then there would be no one to convey them over time to that position. Some guy who just wants a girlfriend is not immediately going to reach for the JQ thread on RVF. But we all know that's the final destination of such impulses.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Agreed. He is clearly an NPC Puppet of the NWO, and if you cannot see this, you are simply not awake yet. With God's grace you will see the truth in time.

One word: GATEKEEPER

Look at this WHO-funded vaccine shill:

Obviously, a satanic mouthpiece for WEF lockdown-loving globalists:

He talks about the bible being the basis of all truth, yet cannot say he believes in God! A fake Christian! This clearly pushes people away from developing faith and curiosity about Christianity:

We all know the best way anyone can come to find grace by God is by listening to people who are certain of their faith. In fact, this is the ONLY way.

Peterson has timed his takes well, and only criticizes the 'NWO' or 'vaccines' when there won't be any pushback against him for doing so.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox

Well, Jordan Peterson has joined Ben Shapiro at the Daily Wire.
What is his first video about?
Instructing Muslims that "Satan is within": how they need to stop worrying about the Jews murdering them and bulldozing their homes. The real enemy is within.

Good grief.
He's far too intelligent for this to be excusable.

Gilad Atzmon, an Israeli saxophonist, argued that the Jews like to dominate both sides of the political divide so they can control the Overton window.

Here you have it, Jordan Peterson, preaching to Muslims about why Jews are good and Israel is wonderful. JP now works for a Jew (he probably always has).

The only reason the Jews are against 'cancel culture' and 'woke-ness' is because they're worried that the Left will find out that they're a privileged ethnic group.

And then the Left will turn against the Jews.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Alex Jones used to name who is behind the destruction of the west, 10+ years ago. Now he claims it is the fictitious "New World Order" of the even more laughable "CCP". We all "know" the CCP runs Hollywood, LOL.

Anyway, like Jones and Peterson, if you are not completely banned from all outlets then you are still accepted in some form or another by the elites.

Villain vs Villain. Until the conversion of "Constantine"(CCP).

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Gilad Atzmon, an Israeli saxophonist, argued that the Jews like to dominate both sides of the political divide so they can control the Overton window.

Here you have it, Jordan Peterson, preaching to Muslims about why Jews are good and Israel is wonderful. JP now works for a Jew (he probably always has).

The only reason the Jews are against 'cancel culture' and 'woke-ness' is because they're worried that the Left will find out that they're a privileged ethnic group.

What's good for the Jews isn't antagonizing other Ethnic Groups. Just because they are Gentile.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves" Lenin.

I don't know how people can't see this (but I accept we all see things differently).

Peterson goes out of his way to condemn any form of ethnic pride or solidarity amongst his young white male followers.

He has constructed an entire intellectual rubric wherein any appeal about White gennocide is dismissed immediately as " Well, if you're going to go down the route of identifying as a White person you've got to think about the consequences because you're going to end up in the dead end that the Tyrannical left invented for you, man. That's .. that's like Identity Politics right there, man. And thats a pretty sad place to be.. "

^Almost perfectly in line withJewish intellectual Noel Ignatiev's war on "Whiteness". < This I believe was his intended genuine role and the inner-most plan all along.

Neither Peterson nor his handlers are stupid.
Look at the damage the Flower Power generation of Timothy Leary did. And here is Peterson inheriting the Timothy Leary chair at Harvard. No accident there.

I found this conversation in an old 2018 thread of the forum. The subject being discussed was that Blondes are a recessive gene and would they eventually die out?
A lot of people arguing it down and complaining about "so-called Western Beauty Standards" and how "White people aren't all that" which was a common refrain amongst non-white PUAs in previous iterations of the forum.

This exchange made me smile:

"Will the genes disappear? That's a very real possibility,
Does it matter? To me it does. I value diversity on this planet very much. I get just as upset over the thought of the Aboriginal's dying out as a separate and unique race of people as I do over the recessive genes of blue eyes, blonde and red hair dying out.
The end goal of "diversity" is actually absolute and unconditional homogeneity.
And quite frankly, that's sad."

The reply was:

"No one is killing off blondes and blue eyed people and redheads. Aboriginals also seem to be safe from that, in recent history, anyhow.
You're spending too much time on the internet if you think someone's killing off blondes."

To which the response was:

"They're doing it through policies that are well documented on this forum. These factors put the blonde genes at risk for extinction.
The full blooded (not mixed) Aboriginals are around 500,000, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe even less. And yet Australia encourages the Aboriginal's to breed with the whites and Asians, both of which have dominant genes compared to the Aboriginals. It's become very hard for the Aboriginal's to maintain their traditional way of life, so they migrate to the cities where interracial marriages become more common.

So again, no people are not rounding up the Aboriginals and shooting them execution style, but its being done through policies that are well documented on this forum. These factors put Aboriginals one natural disaster away from extinction.

I just provided you a statistic on blue eyes in America... But after I showed you that statistic, you're response to me is get off the internet?

You're right Spaniard, I better ignore the statistics on what's happened to America in only 100 years in regards to a recessive gene and not apply that same logic to European places in which blondes originate from.

I'll get off the internet right now.

In fact, I'll go clean my room."

Carolus

Robin
Protestant
"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves" Lenin.

I don't know how people can't see this (but I accept we all see things differently).
Due to a high level of comfort and a low level of ability for abstract thought, for most people (even on the right), politics is a spectator sport.

Thus: Peterson says something they like > Peterson is good > If Peterson is good than he must be on my team > Criticizing Peterson is bad since he is on my team.

I recently saw a clip of Peterson saying there was merit to Russia's foreign policy. But he didn't say Russia was in the right, he said that they "weren't entirely wrong" or something of the kind. This allows him to get credit with right-wingers without actually taking a right-wing position.

The midwit hears this and thinks "Wow, Peterson is based and on my team!" It doesn't matter that Peterson didn't say he supports Russia and does not, in fact, support Russia. He is explicitly pro-liberal democracy and in alignment with most GAE policies. All of Peterson's objections to the GAE and western governments can be summarized as: "I wish they were more competent at achieving liberal goals and that they were more effective administrators."

Regardless, this is why Peterson has been so effective. Truth is of no more object to many right-wingers than to the average leftist. All that matters are feelings and entertainment. If Peterson made them feel good or entertained them, he's good and thus on the team.

Just look through the rest of the Public Figures forum on here. Half of the comments are people gossiping about who might be a closet homosexual or how Vox Day isn't Christian because he made a joke they don't like. The other half are people trying to claim Jordan Peterson, Bill Maher, Joe Rogan, and Elon Musk etc al. are actually good guys because they said something based two years ago or whatever.