The Jordan Peterson thread

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This guy is a prime example of the typical JBP fan. JBP defenders project their beliefs into Jordan Peterson. As of now, no one can't really say what JBP believes because he always gives the same type of answer: "It depends of what you mean?"

It also reminds me of Ben Shapiro having conversations about "The importance of having conversations" which leads to nothing."
Yes, as he is someone who has studied psychology I believe Peterson is just cynically exploiting his audience. He knows how to speak in a way that people project their own ideals onto him, as you rightly say.

He speaks to a wide range of people, not because he speaks in broad truths, but precisely because he speaks vacuous vague nonsense that people can pull what they like out of.

It's sad that men are so desperate in the modern world that they latch on to this charlatan just because he tells them to tidy their room...

rodion

Robin
Orthodox
Watch the man grovel to his masters for sheckels:

You know how it came out that Harley Pasternak, personal trainer and Jew handler for celebrities has the power to institutionalise Kanye West and drug him into docile compliance?

I wonder if JBP’s breakdown and drug induced coma or whatever he went through was the Jews “handling” him? I only say this because since his recovery we’ve seen him cuck for Ben Jewpiro and now he’s crying about Israel when he once cried about Christ and real issues facing young men.

A lot of people initially got woken up by JBP, so makes sense they’d want to bring him round before these people start noticing things. That was always his threat, and the reason why the media and the usual suspects hated him, because autists went further into topics he spoke about such as Cultural Marxism and they went a lot deeper and noticed a lot more.

I know normies who started reading Jordan Peterson and following him, who were soon reading Bronze Age Pervert et al, within a year. They had to get him back on the safe Neocon reservationk

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
You know how it came out that Harley Pasternak, personal trainer and Jew handler for celebrities has the power to institutionalise Kanye West and drug him into docile compliance?

I wonder if JBP’s breakdown and drug induced coma or whatever he went through was the Jews “handling” him? I only say this because since his recovery we’ve seen him cuck for Ben Jewpiro and now he’s crying about Israel when he once cried about Christ and real issues facing young men.

A lot of people initially got woken up by JBP, so makes sense they’d want to bring him round before these people start noticing things. That was always his threat, and the reason why the media and the usual suspects hated him, because autists went further into topics he spoke about such as Cultural Marxism and they went a lot deeper and noticed a lot more.

I know normies who started reading Jordan Peterson and following him, who were soon reading Bronze Age Pervert et al, within a year. They had to get him back on the safe Neocon reservationk

It's certainly feasible. I watched the video posted above where he is grovelling to the Jews, and it's odd because in the final moments, he almost breaks down in tears upon mentioning the "holy city". It seems really fake and/or neurotic, so i wonder if he has been "handled" by someone as you suggest. It doesn't seem too organic but then his style is quite contrived anyway so it's hard to tell.

I tried to track down where he went for rehab, and interestingly his journey to regain full health took him to Russia:

Jordan Peterson, the controversial Canadian professor and clinical psychologist popular with online conservatives, is recovering following a physical dependence and a "paradoxical reaction" to a prescription antianxiety medication that required he seek emergency medical treatment in Russia, his daughter said.

[...]

"After several failed treatment attempts in North American hospitals, including attempts at tapering and micro-tapering, we had to seek an emergency medical benzodiazepine detox, which we were only able to find in Russia," his daughter said in the nearly-three-minute video posted February 7. "It was incredibly grueling and was further complicated by severe pneumonia," she said, adding that her father developed it during previous attempts to treat his dependency in North American hospitals.

[...]

In February, she added "the decision to bring him to Russia was made in extreme desperation when we couldn't find any better option. The uncertainty around his recovery has been one of the most difficult and scary experiences we have ever had."

I doubt the Jew handlers would have took him to Russia. Nonetheless, they obviously seem to be drawing his attention, whether or not its forced participation. I'm inclined to say it is, but I wonder how that would be enacted.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Watch the man grovel to his masters for sheckels:

Getting all emotional before his masters, on his knees begging for their acknowledgement.
Them clapping for him. What a moment in the temple of the money changers. Accepted.. Finally.. Who could have thought? Breaking down in tears.

foto_no_exif (23).png