The Jordan Peterson thread

teodort

Sparrow
Orthodox
@CalmNCozyFren: The path is straight and narrow. Do not fall to the right or to the left.

e5fbb7942e211d54.png
That's why I admire this forum!

rodion

Robin
Orthodox
Oh what an Eden-like paradise it would be if the ACTUAL two main distractions from Jesus were Tate and JBP.

Has the person who made this meme gone outside or talked to someone off RVF in the last 100 years?

I think he used them as they’re two prominent figures who have had influence over young men in recent years. He isn’t saying that the three choices in life are Christ, Jordan Peterson or Andrew Tate.

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I still can't get over that part in 12 Rules for Life when JP is going on about writing stuff with a light-up pen, and acting like he was a wizard and the pen was some kind of device for communicating with a superhuman intelligence. I read it when I was into Jordan Peterson, and even then it seemed really off. I wish I never got rid of the book, because I'd love to read it now and laugh at it. Might be misremembering it but I seem to recall he even had a little invocation that he'd say like 'O Pen of Light, tell me what is the purpose of being?' (then he'd write something like 'to maximize your position on the dominance hierarchy'), even if I imagined that part I'm keeping it because its funny.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic

From his Facebook page:​

Dr Jordan B Peterson

"I am off to see Joe Rogan in Austin this Friday (Jan 27) and have a major announcement to make on his show.... looking forward to it"
I'm just reading through his posts of the last few months, the man is scaring the living hell out of me.

Does he have a Jewish promotion agency or so? I remember watching Peterson speaking in university buildings. (quite neurotic in retrospect)

And now this all so polished (take a look what behing him) ; looks like a scene from hell.

316544546_661900008713821_4013892892067775767_n.jpg317613179_661900012047154_7196044794872483048_n.jpg

Lawrence87

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I'm just reading through his posts of the last few months, the man is scaring the living hell out of me.

Does he have a Jewish promotion agency or so? I remember watching Peterson speaking in university buildings. (quite neurotic in retrospect)

And now this all so polished (take a look what behing him) ; looks like a scene from hell.

View attachment 53870View attachment 53869

I know of Pageau but who are the others?

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I know of Pageau but who are the others?

Dennis Prager (of PragerU fame) is on the far left, recently making alt-headlines for his article, 'If holocaust deniers don't go to hell, there is no God':

I'm not sure about the others though.

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
My money is on it not being "I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and God and Saviour"
Dennis Prager (of PragerU fame) is on the far left, recently making alt-headlines for his article, 'If holocaust deniers don't go to hell, there is no God':

I'm not sure about the others though.
“We are told that the American soldier does not know what he is fighting for. Now, at least, he will know what he is fighting against.” If the Holocaust is a fabrication, Americans died fighting against nothing particularly evil"

Well...they did die for nothing. Same as for the other Jewish manipulated wars.

Catholic_Conversion

Sparrow
Catholic
Of course, but as it stands, and as I outlined above I believe Peterson is portraying a false image of Christ, and he is leading people towards a false Christ. At least Saul was overtly an enemy of Christ before his conversion, Peterson appears to people as a friend of Christ, and he may even believe this to be so himself, but until the words "Christ is our Lord and God and Saviour" come out of his mouth, he is just using Him as a tool for his own psychological schtick.

That doesn't mean to say there is no hope for him. But as it stands, he is leading people away from Christ God, towards some kind of useful archetype idea that he professes. This is blasphemy and as a Christian I have to point it out as such, especially when other Christians emphatically cling to his every word as though he were professing the True Christ.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It was recently revealed that The Daily Wire offered Steven Crowder $12.5 million / year. I doubt that many non-US people who know who Peterson is know who Crowder is. Peterson seems to have a much higher-profile.

Google Trends puts Peterson at 6.5X the global search volume as Crowder. For Non-US audiences it's most like 12X.

So you'd have to think Peterson is on at least $25 million / year.

Peterson makes quite dramatic changes in the content he produces after being paid big money.

The Daily Wire is bringing in somewhere in the region of $128M / year from subscriptions. There is a reference to them making over $100M for the first time last year, so I imagine that cira $128M is most of their revenue.

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
The Peterson and Crowder stories seem to have parallels to the Scofield Reference Bible story. Jews learned with Scofield that they can manipulate a key influencer among the gentile population and get big results. The CUFI Pastor Agee and Jerry Falwell are similar examples, I suspect.

Since America is no longer devoutly Christian, they've moved down the influencer ladder to podcast/internet types.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox

Dr. Jordan Peterson (who is not an American citizen) on his podcast calling for the US to overthrow the Iranian government.

Easy_C

Peacock
The Peterson and Crowder stories seem to have parallels to the Scofield Reference Bible story. Jews learned with Scofield that they can manipulate a key influencer among the gentile population and get big results. The CUFI Pastor Agee and Jerry Falwell are similar examples, I suspect.

Since America is no longer devoutly Christian, they've moved down the influencer ladder to podcast/internet types.
Jerry Falwell got a free private jet as a thank you, paid for by you know who.

TheLoneReader

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

This is an excellent observation. I'm currently reading through E. Michael Jones book "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" and learning that during the Reformation, Jews were disseminating Bibles across Europe, adding fuel to the fire against the Catholic Church. Granted, I believe everything was on the decline since the schism in 1054, but the tinder was dry for the inferno of the Reformation. Funny how history is cyclical like that.