The Kanye West thread

Kid Twist

Hummingbird
I've generally liked the guy too, but when you jump the shark like that, it's enough to just turn the channel. We all make mistakes but there are levels of error that are just an altogether different category; they not only show major character flaws, they smack you across the face.

Rush87

Hummingbird
Has Kanye ever ever explained marrying Kim? More than anything he says, I feel like he would provide a very unique, if not (potentially) an ultimate red pill.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Rush87 said:
Has Kanye ever ever explained marrying Kim? More than anything he says, I feel like he would provide a very unique, if not (potentially) an ultimate red pill.

I remember him saying something like she was the "baddest bitch in the game". I could be wrong.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Kid Twist said:
I don't have a problem with Mr. Peterson as a person, but the above statements are the definition of insanity. The fact that debeguiled is saying that in any way it is ok for such a man to publicly say to the world he is without sin, and claim to be a Christian, is distressing, to say the least. This is a new low.

MEME-Overreact-Meeee.jpg

kel

Ostrich
Sosa said:
This album was a masterpiece. Well deserved.

Lol @ them censoring the cover.
Probably my fav Kanye album. "ye" from two years ago was good, too, but is very short, more like an EP than an album.

Enigma

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Gold Member
“What if Eve made apple juice, you gon’ do what Adam do, or say ‘baby, let’s put this back on the tree, ‘cause we have everything we need’”

One of the best lines on Jesus is King.

Though I still think one of Kanye’s best Christian songs was the opener on Life of Pablo.

Cudi’s Montage has one of Kanye’s best verses ever. Basically explains the entire plight of the black experience in under a minute and a half. A big foreshadowing to his next album, too.