The Kanye West thread

semilla

Sparrow
Personally, I found his rally speech to be acceptable and reasonable rhetoric. Yes the guy is strange, but the heartfelt emotional breakdown was in a way refreshing to see from a public figure. One can hope that many of my fellow zoomers who watched that may have come to understand the prolife position a little better.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Kanye posted this screenshot in his tweet.

EdaqyTPU8AAKFDx

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
While Kanye brought up some good points, I think he further alienated some black fans when he made the comments that he made about Harriet Tubman.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Distraught Kim Kardashian breaks down in tears as she meets with Kanye West in Wyoming for marriage crisis talks after he accused her of an affair on Twitter and discussed abortion at his wild campaign rally

31269530-8566405-It_is_the_first_time_that_the_married_couple_have_been_pictured_-m-3_1595901501495.jpg

Article's summary:
  • Kim Kardashian West has reunited with husband Kanye West after flying into Wyoming on Monday to meet the troubled rapper to hold marriage crisis talks
  • Kim, 39, sobbed in an intense talk with Kanye, 43, who last week revealed personal details of their marriage
  • Prior to his meltdown, Kanye sparked concern during a rambling and chaotic speech at his first presidential rally at North Charleston's Exquis Event Center in South Carolina
  • He revealed he and Kim discussed aborting their daughter North, seven, before he got a 'message from God'
  • During a late-night Twitter rant last week, Kanye also appeared to accuse Kim of having an affair with Meek Mill saying she was 'out of line' for meeting the rapper at a hotel in Los Angeles
  • He said he had been 'trying to get divorced' from Kim since that 2018 meeting
  • He also referred to Kim's mother Kris Jenner as 'Kris Jong-Un' while accusing the pair of 'white supremacy'
  • Kim made a public statement on Wednesday about his bipolar disorder, saying she felt 'powerless' and he later issued a public apology to her on Twitter

He called his mother-in-law "Kris Jong-Un". :squintlol:

BytheSword

Chicken
RE: Kanye West attention whore?

I really didn't want to start another thread on the retard.

But it is symbolic of how pathetic people are. Actually, how classless the guy is, but then how he is then the example that other losers follow and act classless themselves.

Apparently, Beck won some award last night and Kanye decided to White Knight on behalf of Beyonce. He is saying Beck should give his award to Beyonce. What the fuck?

So much bitterness. I am starting to think he married Kim to try and upgrade himself, since he carries around such a giant stone on his shoulders. He should have tried to marry someone with more class because Kim isn't much at all, like a younger version of Julia Roberts. She is a pretty classy lady who isn't an attention whore. But of course, someone like her would not have a guy like that. Before people go nuts, it isn't a race thing, he just doesn't have any class or dignity.

Only heard of the Taylor Swift "imma let you finish" thing. So he whiteknighted for Beyonce twice now? Wtf

I dont know if this is the right subforum for this topic. I know that in many other parts of the site conspiracy theory usually shows up here and there. Just wanted to hear what you all thought about the recent Kanye west tweets. Supposedly he's exposing how musicians are just slaves with expensive chains. I'll try to post what I've come across so far.

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
I am trying to figure out who has the bigger ego. West or Trump. Maybe someone should put this up for a forum vote. That would be a good time-killer, eh?

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
Does it concern anyone else that 'insider Ye' moves to a massive raunch in wyoming...

And Gates is on film saying "this won't be the last pandemic we face... the next one should get attention" (right Melly *wink*)

F... fop these people.

kel

Ostrich
I'm not much for the rumor mill, or celebrity gossip at large, but supposedly divorce proceedings have started between Kanye and Kim Kardashian.

On the one hand, presto-chango divorce and the transient nature of marriage/relationships is a huge problem today and this gives more visibility and normalization to that. On the other hand, Kanye has huge cultural power and I'd like to see him with a more dignified woman because I think it would be a good influence for his fans.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What I heard is that they have separated for a while now and that Kanye has been spending most of his time at his ranch.