The Kanye West thread

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
From an article on their potential divorce:

During his “presidential campaign,” West divulged details about the couple’s life together, including that he and Kardashian considered aborting their daughter North, but that West stopped the procedure before it could happen, noting that his own mother had considered abortion and ultimately decided against it, allowing him to be born and pursue his life’s ambitions.

Kardashian denied West’s account and later suggested that West was suffering from bipolar disorder and was going through one of a number of periodic, manic “episodes.” The pair took time off in California after the late summer rallies, but just before the election, in early fall, West lashed out at Kardashian’s family again, this time on social media.

raveking

Sparrow
Well its official and we all saw it coming they finally divorced. I feel bad for the young daughter growing up without her father and one could imagine how she will be growing up. Been reading on Twitter they're blaming Kanye mostly for the failure of their marriage but unironically fail to mention this is now Kim's 3rd failed marriage. She also hired the same divorce lawyer she got for her second marriage with Kris Humphries called the 'Disso Queen' whose made a career dissolving marriages including Brad and Angelina and other famous couples. She's one of the go to divorce lawyer for these Hollywood degenerates. https://www.vogue.com/article/laura-wasser-kim-kardashian-divorce-attorney

Laus Deo

Sparrow
Orthodox
Kim tried to go along with Kanye’s return to the faith by getting all the kids baptised in an Armenian church. However when you saw her wearing a figure-hugging dress during the ceremony, you just knew she wasn’t as serious about it all as him. This outcome was sadly inevitable.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I think we should pray for Kanye. There's a certain realness to him that is very rare and valuable, but hollyweird is not a good influence.
I agree. As St. Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 7:12-15,

"But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace."

Magnus Stout

Robin
Orthodox
Sad to see such talent wasted.

Kanye now looks to be following the rich man who refused to give up his wealth to follow Christ:

It is a blessing that we are poor in comparison to him. The things you own can begin owning you. Easier to let go and follow Him.

A follow-up to my post linking to VC and detailing the occult symbolism surrounding West.

They are openly mocking us.

My goodness...

I often hear media accuse various dissident voices as "dog whistling" this, that and the other.

The MET Gala seems like one huge dog whistle to Satan. Do any of them every get called out by the mainstream?

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
Sad to see such talent wasted.

Kanye now looks to be following the rich man who refused to give up his wealth to follow Christ:

It is a blessing that we are poor in comparison to him. The things you own can begin owning you. Easier to let go and follow Him.
Sad to see a soul headed to destruction, the talent part is pretty subjective.