The Kanye West thread

GigaBITE

Woodpecker
Oriental Orthodox
I remember when that Jewish UPenn professor Amy Wax made those remarks to Tucker Carlson about blacks and Asians being resentful of Western achievement. Most of the Twitterati of color were lashing out against whites.

Joy Reid, a black female commentator they have on MSNBC doing her best Rachel Maddow impression, took aim at Wax: "We're incredibly proud of the achievements we've wrung out of this country despite two centuries of horror visited upon us by people like, well, like the same people that didn't include people like you... I believe your origins are in Eastern European refugees..."

See, on MSNBC, you can't even say the word.

JustinHS

Woodpecker
Orthodox

From today’s Gospel reading:

1 In the meantime, when an innumerable multitude of people had gathered together, so that they trampled one another, He began to say to His disciples first of all, “Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops. (‭‭Luke‬ ‭12‬‬:‭1-3‬ NKJV)

Bard Dylan

Chicken
Orthodox

The black community's poet laureate Charleston White reflects on Kanye West, Buck-breaking, slavery being a choice, white guilt and foisted racial rivalries in an inspiring monologue.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I see the propaganda as an act of desperation. The wheels are starting to fly off of the gravy train because people are becoming aware, the light is starting to peek through the post-modern veil. The internet, the Gutenberg press of our era, has allowed information to move so quickly that truth can be assessed much faster. We are living in an era where the lies are having to be propagated and re-propagated (with amendments) at an astonishing rate that they are losing their cohesiveness and their effectiveness. Many people are starting to quietly discuss what never would have been discussed even a year ago. It will be interesting to see where this will go.

A man can dream....

But I don't think so. Kanye is now worse than Hitler and the normies will eat it up.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
A man can dream....

But I don't think so. Kanye is now worse than Hitler and the normies will eat it up.
Yes, don't forget only a few years ago Elon Musk was their undisputed secular saint until he dared to question some of their narratives. Now liberal media and leftist tech utter his name in pure disgust.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
If blacks (or other imported golems) wake up in appreciable numbers, Jews will likely fall back behind gate-kept White conservatives who think it's "BLM woke academic leftist extremism" to notice or criticize Jewish power. They've already done so successfully on the Israel/Palestine issue. Trump or DeSantis or any number of carefully curated populists would gladly provide them with cover.

Regardless what progress blacks make on the subject, the key to dismantling the Jewish stranglehold on power here remains the average White voter. We are the largest, most powerful, and most influential voting bloc short of Jews themselves.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Kanye doesn't need to say anything more. The member of the tribe says it for him

This member of the "tribe" that talks about lean syrup in rap music & continuing to profit off of it is none other than Lyor Cohen. Let me re-post a couple entry of mine from before:

"Lyor Cohen is a dual Israeli and American citizen. He is the son of Israeli’s Ziva and Elisha Cohen, both Israeli Zionist agents. In Israel, Ziva was part of the Harel Brigade. On April 16, 1948, the Israeli Palmach formed the Harel Brigade. The Palmach was the elite pre-State striking force of the Haganah, the Jews’ military organization in Palestine. The Haganah clandestinely worked with Allgemeine SS Hauptsturmführer Baron Otto von Bolschwing and Himmler’s SS as a paramilitary force, and intelligence spy network about British affairs in Palestine.

In New York, Ziva worked as a security (Mossad) agent for one of Israel’s most important and influential global Zionist propagandist of the 20th century, Abba Eban, that once compared the Palestinian People to the Nazis. In his career, Eban was an Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister, Education Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, and Ambassador to the U.S. and U.N. He was also VP of the UN General Assembly, and President of the Weizmann Institute of Science.

Lyor Cohen was a financial analyst for Leumi Bank. The founding fathers of Leumi Bank were Herzl and the House of Rothschild, that advocated for a “Jewish Colonial Trust” that the Zionist Movement needed to support Jewish settlers and aggression in Palestine."

Text about the subject.

Tall Israeli Runs Rap Industry – Illuminati Music Exposed
http://www.yogaesoteric.net/content.aspx...item=12454

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some fascinating reading material....

The Secret Relationship Between Rappers and Jews

Lyor Cohen might be one of the worst offenders in the record business (primarily trap & drill hip hop lately). He was lucky to have been gift wrapped some of the better groups in the 80's & 90's (ie. Run DMC, Public Enemy, etc.). But in fact, Rick Rubin was the bigger factor in Run DMC I think and he was one of the tribe's rare men of some honor. Lyor Cohen on the other hand...Essentially the Harvey Weinstein of hip hop minus the crazy sex scandals (he is likely a raging cokehead though).

gettyimages-166952968_wide-d04eb8a287b96bf8165f990ff6672d4b579c1b50.jpg

800px-Lyor_Cohen-The_Oddfather.jpg

Migos-Lyor-Cohen.jpg

Dex-Lyor.png

Rich-The-Kid-Lyor.jpg

3000.jpg

9IvtypGtqu-tSLG7AuJTbaQ1215al6YyguALGUxsV_E.jpg

Lyor1.png

Lyor2.png

Lyor3.png

Holymanaspen

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
This member of the "tribe" that talks about lean syrup in rap music & continuing to profit off of it is none other than Lyor Cohen. Let me re-post a couple entry of mine from before:

"Lyor Cohen is a dual Israeli and American citizen. He is the son of Israeli’s Ziva and Elisha Cohen, both Israeli Zionist agents. In Israel, Ziva was part of the Harel Brigade. On April 16, 1948, the Israeli Palmach formed the Harel Brigade. The Palmach was the elite pre-State striking force of the Haganah, the Jews’ military organization in Palestine. The Haganah clandestinely worked with Allgemeine SS Hauptsturmführer Baron Otto von Bolschwing and Himmler’s SS as a paramilitary force, and intelligence spy network about British affairs in Palestine.

In New York, Ziva worked as a security (Mossad) agent for one of Israel’s most important and influential global Zionist propagandist of the 20th century, Abba Eban, that once compared the Palestinian People to the Nazis. In his career, Eban was an Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister, Education Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, and Ambassador to the U.S. and U.N. He was also VP of the UN General Assembly, and President of the Weizmann Institute of Science.

Lyor Cohen was a financial analyst for Leumi Bank. The founding fathers of Leumi Bank were Herzl and the House of Rothschild, that advocated for a “Jewish Colonial Trust” that the Zionist Movement needed to support Jewish settlers and aggression in Palestine."

Text about the subject.

Tall Israeli Runs Rap Industry – Illuminati Music Exposed
http://www.yogaesoteric.net/content.aspx...item=12454

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some fascinating reading material....

The Secret Relationship Between Rappers and Jews

Lyor Cohen might be one of the worst offenders in the record business (primarily trap & drill hip hop lately). He was lucky to have been gift wrapped some of the better groups in the 80's & 90's (ie. Run DMC, Public Enemy, etc.). But in fact, Rick Rubin was the bigger factor in Run DMC I think and he was one of the tribe's rare men of some honor. Lyor Cohen on the other hand...Essentially the Harvey Weinstein of hip hop minus the crazy sex scandals (he is likely a raging cokehead though).

gettyimages-166952968_wide-d04eb8a287b96bf8165f990ff6672d4b579c1b50.jpg

800px-Lyor_Cohen-The_Oddfather.jpg

Migos-Lyor-Cohen.jpg

Dex-Lyor.png

Rich-The-Kid-Lyor.jpg

3000.jpg

9IvtypGtqu-tSLG7AuJTbaQ1215al6YyguALGUxsV_E.jpg

Lyor1.png

Lyor2.png

Lyor3.png

Wow. He is the Jewiest Jew that one could think of, as far as slimy exectives go.

The black guys in those pictures look cringeworthy- they are so happy to be pictured with him. Do they not understand he doesn't give a damn about them?

I wonder if he was who conscious rapper Mos Def was referencing when he released a track (that was banned) where he said "Some tall Israeli is running this rap s**t".

On a sidenote, this Kyrie Irving stuff is so sad. Just reading about it on twitter now- he's getting dragged through the mud, humiliated by the Jews, and not one single black NBA player has defended him.

The slave mentality is deep in many African Americans, I fear.

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Wow. He is the Jewiest Jew that one could think of, as far as slimy exectives go.

The black guys in those pictures look cringeworthy- they are so happy to be pictured with him. Do they not understand he doesn't give a damn about them?

I wonder if he was who conscious rapper Mos Def was referencing when he released a track (that was banned) where he said "Some tall Israeli is running this rap s**t".

On a sidenote, this Kyrie Irving stuff is so sad. Just reading about it on twitter now- he's getting dragged through the mud, humiliated by the Jews, and not one single black NBA player has defended him.

The slave mentality is deep in many African Americans, I fear.
In another thread i did a post on marketing, but this is what happened to Africans.

From one day to the other in the 80s they are bombarded for 40 years with the same images of Africans:
  • Hustling on the streets dealing in drugs
  • Being pimps
  • Doing drugs made hip (cocaine, lean, weed)
  • Having "babymommas" and leaving them

bcba54fe37ace590321344b86913362d.jpgdownload (1).jpeg

gettyimages-73908792_660..jpg

This is marketing to ruin Africans. Just as the European have been ruined by Jewish marketing.
Best example is how they shaped the Germans to weaklings.

This is what you get when Jews run your media and society. Lost generations, pain, death.

God gave us Jesus to whip them from the temple. And they got back in, and guard it stronger than ever.

It's really sad to be honest, for the Africans, for the Europeans living under the Jewish rule.

Ember

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
A young Jewish woman appears to spill the beans on secret Jewish courts deciding who get cancelled/'uncancelled'. She specifically references Kanye West.

Secrete Jewish courts jurors decide over who is allowed to participate in society and who is canceled. Due process, a charge of a specific quantifiable offense, and defense do not exist. These decisions affect not only access to a social media platform, but also bank accounts, contracts, employment, and a lot of other vital aspects of income and the ability to conduct business.

In legal terms, that is a conspiracy of a group of people against individuals, aka organized crime. By the Talmud, this is the application of the Noahide Laws, which include the death sentence for a lot of things. These tribunals do not know what all the measures are that will be taken against an individual. This naive woman was thinking exclusively in terms of access to Twitter. What came of it can be measured in hundreds of millions of dollars of damages.

This woman presents it like it is the most normal thing in the world. She is a criminal member of the Jewish Mafia.

This is what people expose themselves to when they use their real identity online.

The "non-practicing" Jew Sanhedrin of Woke Rabbis.

It's just a conspiracy.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
A young Jewish woman appears to spill the beans on secret Jewish courts deciding who get cancelled/'uncancelled'. She specifically references Kanye West.

What's always amazing about these kinds of videos that they confirm the conspiracies to such an extent that they lose credibility. Almost as if Bill Gates were being asked if the jabs are safe and effective and he just "well, listen up we actually want to kill a lot of or at least make your health deteriorate over the span of 5 to 10 years." Even in his TED talk he says something along the lines of "vaccines will help reduce the population by 15%" but people just gloss over it because it doesn't really make sense.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen

I'm curious what you know about Rick Rubin and what made you think he had more honour than his other tribesmen? My impression was that RR was just as bad as the rest of them. But perhaps next to Lyor (pronounced: liar?) Cohen, he does appear virtuous.

Prores

Robin
Orthodox
Can’t stand Rick Rubens production, no reverb or natural spaces, or depth in any of his recordings. It’s all super in-your-face maximized and squashed for loud environments. Just had to get that off my chest.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
In the movie "Amistad" directed by Steven Spielberg the story conveniently picks up after the slaves had revolted and the ship seized by the US.

51tI6cN6IcL._AC_SY580_.jpg

I suppose the fact that the owner / captain of the ship Ramon Ferrer who illegally transported the slaves and was killed by was a Catalan Jew wasnt relevant to the narrative...err story. How the slaves got there is apparently irrelevant. What matters obviously is the evil whites that wanted to keep them there.

And that is a microcosm of what is the reality today.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm curious what you know about Rick Rubin and what made you think he had more honour than his other tribesmen? My impression was that RR was just as bad as the rest of them. But perhaps next to Lyor (pronounced: liar?) Cohen, he does appear virtuous.
You're right. I wrote that little blurb 4 years ago & at this point I'd probably agree with you.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
You're right. I wrote that little blurb 4 years ago & at this point I'd probably agree with you.

Oh i see, well I was hoping there would be something positive to say but alas, he's no different.

I did a quick search on the music and bands RR has produced over the years and with my newfound faith, I don't think I would stand by any of them really:

With a CV getting on for 200 albums now, the seven-times Grammy winner has produced albums for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, the Beastie Boys, Slayer, Tom Petty, Rage Against The Machine, AC/DC, Donovan, Neil Diamond and Adele, to name but a few.

Speaks for itself, especially in the case of ACDC and Slayer.