The Kanye West thread

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
Will we get a @Roosh interview with Ye sometime in the future?

There is hope

I'd interview him.

People like AJ, Tim Wool and McGinnes are not honest interviewers as these interviews have shown me. They are gatekeepers and controlled opposition who are not part of the dissident movement.

Instead, we can hope for a sincerely conducted interview without any tricks when Roosh does this interview.

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
As entertaining as the Kanye appearance may be for many of us, remember he's mostly been on fringe / online outlets.

He was interviewed by Chris Cuomo months ago, who advised him to seek mental health treatment (this was before he said any of the Hitler stuff, and was likely the prelude to say "Oh yeah that guy is crazy, we have known he was crazy for awhile already).

But otherwise, it's just Alex Jones and Tim Pool and even more obscure places. I didn't even realize Gavin McInnis was still around.

I asked a boomer friend if he heard about it and his take:

Trump invited Kanye to the White House. Kanye brought along a neo Nazi skinhead (Nick Fuentes).

This was all done to embarrass Trump who knew nothing about it.

I don't know about any of the Nazi stuff but the bigger issue is ... Hunter Biden's Laptop. There is some big news about that.

Yes he really said that.
So tiresome.

All I could say to the laptop nonsense was "Well, I'm surprised they are even covering that story, because you know the corrupt company that was paying Hunter Biden a 6 figure "salary" without working was a Ukrainian energy company, and Ukraine is beyond criticism.

And then he said,

Oh that's not the big scandal. That was small potatoes. The big news is Hunter Biden was being paid even more by the Chi-Coms.

Good grief.

It will be easy to do damage control and paint Ye as a lunatic, and distract us with a sex scandal, maybe Lindsay Graham will be photographed with a woman, or Matt Gaetz with a boy, or some photos of Hunter Biden's private parts will be posted, and all this will be covered up, Kanye will lose all ability to transact business and become completely irrelevant, unable to perform anywhere larger than a small club.

I don't think they can silence Nick, but he's a young lad, who knows what the future is with him, or if he will be allowed to continue speaking. The only thing that could change this is if Ye got a real mainstream interview, that was live and unedited, or perhaps Joe Rogan (Joe is too rational / curious / unidealistic for them to risk that) or if he were to run for office and have access to public venues that way. But wearing a balaklava on a boring youtuber's channel and saying edgy things is not going to influence the masses at all. But boy is it fun to see.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Sorry I skipped about 10 pages so I could quote Ye - "How you stay faithful in a room full of hoes" - Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing 2007

berserker2001

Robin
Protestant
As Ye continues to force a powerful “filtering” effect on all media figures, causing people to self-sort and further show their true colors (ahem, Jordan Peterson), one of the camps that I find most strange is the otherwise dissident right, small-hat-savvy intellectuals who criticize “Ye isn’t well-spoken enough”, which is the same camp that will say he doesn’t come with enough facts, or that he’d “get owned in a debate”. Talk about missing the forest for the trees; God gives us all a wide array of talents, to be used in ways he sees fit to serve different purposes. It is a feature, not a bug, of His intelligent design.

One major example of this for me, is the host of Our Interesting Times, Tim Kelly, who I usually love listening to. This is a guy who speaks the truth on the Six Points, is hated by the ADL, and constantly interviews people like E Michael Jones. However, when it comes to Ye, he finger-wags that this is “clown world seeping into a serious discussion”. He clutches his pearls at the fact that Ye isn’t polished enough, that he wears a mask, and in general that he’s not following some Unspoken Protocol About Discussing the JQ.

It may be judgmental and un-Christian of me to say, but obviously the vast majority of the populace are not people who care about intellectualism, philosophy, or debates. People generally abhor philosophy, and even in most Christian churches, must parishioners don’t want to get into the deeper meanings and interpretations of the faith. It is like the famous Don Marquis quote, “'If you make people think they are thinking, they will love you; if you make them really think, they will hate you.” Not all audiences can be influenced with the same approach- I bet somewhere Jeb Bush sat in 2016 saying "Yeah, sure Trump won but the guys a philistine!". Not only have most people never heard of Roosh, E Michael Jones, Germar Rudolf, or Tim Kelly, but as Ye so astutely pointed out, most people don’t know who Benjamin Netanyahu or Rahm Emanuel are (as crazy as that might sound to people such as those on this forum). But everyone knows who Kanye West is, regardless of what name he currently rocks.

Ye is not really for the Roosh V types, not for the intellectuals, other than for entertainment. Most people on forums such as this made up their minds on these topics 5+ years ago, when the Culture Wars really started. But for the uninformed masses, perhaps no one could do more damage to the finely manipulated Koshervative Neocon Narrative of the 20th Century than what Ye, and to a lesser extent Kyrie and Chappelle, have done over the past 2 months. They have reached an entirely new audience previously thought unreachable, who now has the seed of curiosity well planted and will continue to Notice things in the future they never Noticed before. They will all say to themselves, "Wow all that banning and censorship kinda proves he was right", and that's an insanely powerful victory. That audience could have never been reached through intellectual debate, PowerPoint presentations or documentaries chalked full of well-cited facts, or Alt-Right D-list celebrities.

It's astonishing sometimes how people can be so intelligent, yet completely misunderstand their fellow blue collar countrymen. Perhaps this is the real genius of Nick Fuentes, still only 24 years old, having the tact and maturity to know how big of an opportunity this is for the Truth to get out, and deciding to ride this horse until it dies (maybe soon, admittedly). You're up against massive odds in the Culture Wars, they have the numbers and the institutions and the money. You have to adopt a hit-and-run, Fabian Strategy or Hannibal will lay your civilization to waste; take the 2-foot putts when offered and sink them. Intellectuals like Tim Kelly are like Gaius Flaminius, old men bitterly stuck in their ways and unable to adopt, willing to take down their culture with them out of pride. This has been a major issue of Conservatives in the last decade; "Letting Perfect be the Enemy of Good". We are all Sinners in the eyes of the Lord; just do your best and keep marching forward. The opposition elects people with dementia, stroke patients, or dead people (as Nancy Pelosi once said “A glass of water could get elected in San Francisco if it had a D next to it on a ballot”), while Conservatives sit around and wait for the ”perfect” candidate or situation which never comes, and meanwhile they continue to lose ground in the Culture War. Nick Fuentes understands you have to seize opportunities, even if there’s some uncomfortable risk involved, because what’s the alternative? The alternative is you continue to lose by choosing nothing- therefore you have nothing but potential gains on a guy like Ye speaking out. Even if Ye completely falls flat from here on out, it was a definitive victory, it let a genie out of the bottle that when the layman is exposed to the concept, there's no turning back.

IQ, debates, philosophy, etc have their time and place in society. But often times (especially hard times), Action + Seizing Opportunity itself is the more powerful agent of change. Men of courage. Ye, at this point, appears incredibly courageous. Never thought I'd see the day when "Nick Fuentes" was mentioned on The View

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Gavin McInnes wrote about his experience of interviewing Ye for Taki’s:

Don’t write Gavin off yet, guys. He has some interesting observations, especially with his parting words:

I don’t believe Ye’s words have led to more anti-Semitism. I think the Jewish reaction to his words have. He said Jews control the banks and the media. He was immediately pilloried by the media for this and the banks froze his accounts. If you want to show the world someone’s wrong about you, maybe don’t do exactly what they’re accusing you of doing.

Paleblood Knight

Sparrow
Protestant
I think whatever the cause, root or purpose, Ye has helped pushed the Overton window that has taken years, if not decades to seep through to the mainstream in regards to the JQ.

I pray for him and others to help be guided to the truth and be saved from a crucial wickedness that has clouded over humanity, especially in the West (US, Europe etc.)

berserker2001

Robin
Protestant
As is probably obvious to most here but nonetheless bares repeating, Ye was originally black-listed and lost $2B in a couple days for essentially the crime of saying "Jews run America", before any of his interview rhetoric ... This is an argument, which if you present it in a way which is congratulatory towards Jews such as Richard Lynn or Yuri Slezkine said it, is not only accepted but celebrated and you'll win awards. But if you say it how Kanye said it, it is viewed (correctly) as the "Gateway Drug" (and gateway to what?!? Noticing?) and your life should be ruined. For the record:

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
The strategy, which I think is going to work, is to just de-person Ye and spread the word not to have him or anyone defending him on any mainstream outlets. Force him into the evil right wing thought Gulag, then just call him a Nazi for the rest of time.
It will work to some degree but because Kanye was such a cultural icon & a black cultural icon at that.... many folks (especially black folks) will still defend him which will definitely piss off the ADL types. Doubt they want to risk a Black vs. Jewish race war over this.

berserker2001

Robin
Protestant
It will work to some degree but because Kanye was such a cultural icon & a black cultural icon at that.... many folks (especially black folks) will still defend him which will definitely piss off the ADL types. Doubt they want to risk a Black vs. Jewish race war over this.
Right, it doesn't work the same for white people and black people with the ADL deplatforming. Louis Farrakhan still holds a lot sway in the black community for any black person looking to step 1 toe outside the Democratic universe. In this way black people are more anti-fragile and protective than the white community; the black community tends to rally around each other defensively, whereas the white community just says "oh, that's a shame so-and-so went crazy"

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
It is like the famous Don Marquis quote, “'If you make people think they are thinking, they will love you; if you make them really think, they will hate you.”
Yes, your post on this aspect of life and the generalized Socratic method of challenging people largely makes you hated, indeed. Just as it did Socrates (proving it).
Perhaps this is the real genius of Nick Fuentes, still only 24 years old, having the tact and maturity to know how big of an opportunity this is for the Truth to get out, and deciding to ride this horse until it dies (maybe soon, admittedly).
Another great point of yours. The masses are the masses, so movement is inertia with them. And high level reasoning has, by definition, less sway if any at all. There are so many complicated aspects with this, but you rightly understand that Nick knows that this might be the train that gets to the station.

TooFineAPoint

Pelican
Protestant
As Ye continues to force a powerful “filtering” effect on all media figures, causing people to self-sort and further show their true colors (ahem, Jordan Peterson), one of the camps that I find most strange is the otherwise dissident right, small-hat-savvy intellectuals who criticize “Ye isn’t well-spoken enough”, which is the same camp that will say he doesn’t come with enough facts, or that he’d “get owned in a debate”. Talk about missing the forest for the trees; God gives us all a wide array of talents, to be used in ways he sees fit to serve different purposes. It is a feature, not a bug, of His intelligent design.

One major example of this for me, is the host of Our Interesting Times, Tim Kelly, who I usually love listening to. This is a guy who speaks the truth on the Six Points, is hated by the ADL, and constantly interviews people like E Michael Jones. However, when it comes to Ye, he finger-wags that this is “clown world seeping into a serious discussion”. He clutches his pearls at the fact that Ye isn’t polished enough, that he wears a mask, and in general that he’s not following some Unspoken Protocol About Discussing the JQ.

It may be judgmental and un-Christian of me to say, but obviously the vast majority of the populace are not people who care about intellectualism, philosophy, or debates. People generally abhor philosophy, and even in most Christian churches, must parishioners don’t want to get into the deeper meanings and interpretations of the faith. It is like the famous Don Marquis quote, “'If you make people think they are thinking, they will love you; if you make them really think, they will hate you.” Not all audiences can be influenced with the same approach- I bet somewhere Jeb Bush sat in 2016 saying "Yeah, sure Trump won but the guys a philistine!". Not only have most people never heard of Roosh, E Michael Jones, Germar Rudolf, or Tim Kelly, but as Ye so astutely pointed out, most people don’t know who Benjamin Netanyahu or Rahm Emanuel are (as crazy as that might sound to people such as those on this forum). But everyone knows who Kanye West is, regardless of what name he currently rocks.

Ye is not really for the Roosh V types, not for the intellectuals, other than for entertainment. Most people on forums such as this made up their minds on these topics 5+ years ago, when the Culture Wars really started. But for the uninformed masses, perhaps no one could do more damage to the finely manipulated Koshervative Neocon Narrative of the 20th Century than what Ye, and to a lesser extent Kyrie and Chappelle, have done over the past 2 months. They have reached an entirely new audience previously thought unreachable, who now has the seed of curiosity well planted and will continue to Notice things in the future they never Noticed before. They will all say to themselves, "Wow all that banning and censorship kinda proves he was right", and that's an insanely powerful victory. That audience could have never been reached through intellectual debate, PowerPoint presentations or documentaries chalked full of well-cited facts, or Alt-Right D-list celebrities.

It's astonishing sometimes how people can be so intelligent, yet completely misunderstand their fellow blue collar countrymen. Perhaps this is the real genius of Nick Fuentes, still only 24 years old, having the tact and maturity to know how big of an opportunity this is for the Truth to get out, and deciding to ride this horse until it dies (maybe soon, admittedly). You're up against massive odds in the Culture Wars, they have the numbers and the institutions and the money. You have to adopt a hit-and-run, Fabian Strategy or Hannibal will lay your civilization to waste; take the 2-foot putts when offered and sink them. Intellectuals like Tim Kelly are like Gaius Flaminius, old men bitterly stuck in their ways and unable to adopt, willing to take down their culture with them out of pride. This has been a major issue of Conservatives in the last decade; "Letting Perfect be the Enemy of Good". We are all Sinners in the eyes of the Lord; just do your best and keep marching forward. The opposition elects people with dementia, stroke patients, or dead people (as Nancy Pelosi once said “A glass of water could get elected in San Francisco if it had a D next to it on a ballot”), while Conservatives sit around and wait for the ”perfect” candidate or situation which never comes, and meanwhile they continue to lose ground in the Culture War. Nick Fuentes understands you have to seize opportunities, even if there’s some uncomfortable risk involved, because what’s the alternative? The alternative is you continue to lose by choosing nothing- therefore you have nothing but potential gains on a guy like Ye speaking out. Even if Ye completely falls flat from here on out, it was a definitive victory, it let a genie out of the bottle that when the layman is exposed to the concept, there's no turning back.

IQ, debates, philosophy, etc have their time and place in society. But often times (especially hard times), Action + Seizing Opportunity itself is the more powerful agent of change. Men of courage. Ye, at this point, appears incredibly courageous. Never thought I'd see the day when "Nick Fuentes" was mentioned on The View

This is a very astute post. Thank you for taking the time to put it all down.

Caramasão

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer