The Kanye West thread

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Canaanite civilization was a response to climate change

View attachment 52429
I'd have to research the situation in Canaan more, but I believe that the Sahara was wetter until about 3500 BC, when it started to dry up. As I understand it, this affected the dawn of Egyptian civilization. Desertification still affects a lot of areas along the south edge of the Sahara.

Likewise, I understand ancient Greece was a lot greener, and human activity has played a role in drying it out. I understand human activity was a factor in the Dust Bowl in the US in the 1930s. The rising sea levels covered the Dogger Banks east of England within the past 10,000 years.

I recognize that climate change is way overhyped now, with global warming and all, but that doesn't mean it has never affected peoples or areas historically. I would take this article with a grain of salt based on my approach to filtering Wikipedia for bias, but I am willing to believe climate change may have played some role in the history of Canaan around that time.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
I don't believe people can know with any certainty what the climate was thousands of years ago, nor do I believe the earth existed 10 thousand years ago.

Sorry don't mean to derail the Kanye thread.
I actually believe in the young Earth creation theory as well. I believe Christ will return, and this old world will be destroyed, and new Heaven and a new Earth will be created for those of us in Christ. Just as the world has a supernatural ending coming one day, I think it had a supernatural beginning. I selected the church I attend in part because they believe this as well.

However, for whatever reasons, God created the Earth with an appearance of greater age. There is plenty of evidence for geological history that holds up to logic and reason. You can get climate histories from tree rings all over the world, going back a few 1000 years. You can get core samples from ice, dirt, river bottoms, etc., and see that they match up with the tree rings going back the first few 1000 years, and then see the core information going back farther than that. You can see the geological layers in the walls of canyons going farther back still.

You can learn the theory behind carbon dating, and learn how to build and operate the equipment that does the carbon dating measurements. You can work on archeological sites covering events in recent history, and at sites that were active one or two thousand years ago, and then see sites that have every appearance of being 3000, 5000, or 10000 years old, and older still.

Like I say, you can learn how these dates were arrived at by studying the material, the measurement equipment, and the theory behind it to an expert level of knowledge, and it holds together.

I don't know why God made it this way, but that's what I see when I look at the matter.

Last edited:

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I actually believe in the young Earth creation theory as well. I believe Christ will return, and this old world will be destroyed, and new Heaven and a new Earth will be created for those of us in Christ. Just as the world has a supernatural ending coming one day, I think it had a supernatural beginning.

However, for whatever reasons, God created the Earth with an appearance of greater age. There is plenty of evidence for geological history that holds up to logic and reason. You can get climate histories from tree rings all over the world, going back a few 1000 years. You can get core samples from ice, dirt, river bottoms, etc., and see that they match up with the tree rings going back the first few 1000 years, and then see the core information going back farther than that. You can see the geological layers in the walls of canyons going farther back still.

You can learn the theory behind carbon dating, and learn how to build and operate the equipment that does the carbon dating measurements. You can work on archeological sites covering events in recent history, and at sites that were active one or two thousand years ago, and then see sites that have every appearance of being 3000, 5000, or 10000 years old, and older still.

Like I say, you can learn how these dates were arrived at by studying the material, the measurement equipment, and the theory behind it to an expert level of knowledge, and it holds together.

I don't know why God made it this way, but that's what I see when I look at the matter.
Edit: Moved my response to a new thread for biblical evidence.

Last edited:

TooFineAPoint

Pelican
Protestant
I think a lot of Wikipedia is reasonably accurate, and it's possible to tell where the bias lies. If you look up the geometric method of finding the distance of a point from a line, it's pretty accurate. If you look up Miles City, Montana, you'll find reasonably accurate information, although you would discount things they say about native Americans in the area. Obviously if you look up French President Macron, you will find some bias, but his age, the college he attended, and jobs he worked will probably be accurate. A lot of people like to check the early life section for various public figures.

In particular, the things Samseau quoted about Constantine and the other guy are likely to be reasonably well accepted, even if some other things they say about Constantine could be biased.

It's not that hard to filter which info on Wikipedia is likely to be useful.
Exactly what you and Samseau said. And here is the kicker: this is how we should be approaching ALL info.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Anyone heard anything about Ye recently?

Looks like the plan to just ignore his existence after draining most of his money/banning his social media is going to work.
He was having some sort of breakdown, you can admit that without ceding the liberal narrative that what he says is crazy. The breakdown just let him turn the filter off. I don't really understand why Fuentes would so quickly latch onto this "presidential run." Kanye has been doing stuff like this for years. He goes off the rails for a bit and then settles down for a couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if Fuentes goes back to Cozy and we hear little to nothing from Ye for a several months.

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
Anyone heard anything about Ye recently?

Looks like the plan to just ignore his existence after draining most of his money/banning his social media is going to work.

Everyone relax. He did a round of interviews shortly following his groundbreaking comments and after his shocking team up with Nick. Why have they been somewhat silent for ~2 weeks? who knows. My thoughts are they are taking some time out of the spotlight for now to regroup, continue to flesh out their team, plan for the potential campaign, etc. Overton window has been cracked as is. It's not going to take much to shatter it, they're probably strategizing how best to do it.

All the people on our side get all excited when there's rapid fire Ye news day by day, then it slows down and everyone is ready to throw in the towel already. To me it sounds like people need to get some other ways of entertaining themselves day to day. Do you flip on Jesus like this when you feel like he didn't answer xyz prayer?

Also, don't forget Ye and Nick are massive targets right now from ZOG. They are in a precarious position, and are risking imminent death. They need prayers and your patience.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Everyone relax. He did a round of interviews shortly following his groundbreaking comments and after his shocking team up with Nick. Why have they been somewhat silent for ~2 weeks? who knows. My thoughts are they are taking some time out of the spotlight for now to regroup, continue to flesh out their team, plan for the potential campaign, etc. Overton window has been cracked as is. It's not going to take much to shatter it, they're probably strategizing how best to do it.

All the people on our side get all excited when there's rapid fire Ye news day by day, then it slows down and everyone is ready to throw in the towel already. lmao. To me it sounds like you people need to get some other ways of entertaining yourself day to day. Do you flip on Jesus like this when you feel like he didn't answer xyz prayer?

Also, don't forget Ye and Nick are massive targets right now from ZOG. They are in a precarious position, and are risking death. They need prayers and your patience.
I can't see any media outlet, no matter how "alternative" giving either of them an interview again. They will get the EMJ and David Duke treatment, where they are just completely ignored or ridiculed as the worst and never allowed to defend themselves.

So, I don't know if it is so much that they are just laying low as much as they now have no outlet.

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
I can't see any media outlet, no matter how "alternative" giving either of them an interview again. They will get the EMJ and David Duke treatment, where they are just completely ignored or ridiculed as the worst and never allowed to defend themselves.

So, I don't know if it is so much that they are just laying low as much as they now have no outlet.

Just stop playing armchair quarterback, sit back, watch the show, and pray. Ye is one of the biggest celebrities in the world. He doesn't need interviews. Nick is one of Ye's largest fans and always was. Ye has been based for many years. This mixup is not by chance, I believe it is divine intervention. This is not remotely equivalent to David Duke or EMJ. The jews will not be able to ignore the ground swell Ye is creating amongst younger whites and blacks against jews. They will kvetch and lash out in yet to be seen ways.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Just stop playing armchair quarterback, sit back, watch the show, and pray. Ye is one of the biggest celebrities in the world. He doesn't need interviews. Nick is one of Ye's largest fans and always was. Ye has been based for many years. This mixup is not by chance, I believe it is divine intervention. This is not remotely equivalent to David Duke or EMJ. The jews will not be able to ignore the ground swell Ye is creating amongst younger whites and blacks against jews. They will kvetch and lash out in yet to be seen ways.
If Ye and Nick don't get interviewed, then how do they get their message out of their internet silo?

And "arm chair quarterback" means to give advice after the fact. I gave no advice at all, I just stated that we will likely not hear much more from them because they will be blacklisted by all media that isn't Nick's own creation (Cozi, AF, etc.), unfortunately. I have no advice to give to them, just my prayers and support.

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
If Ye and Nick don't get interviewed, then how do they get their message out of their internet silo?

And "arm chair quarterback" means to give advice after the fact. I gave no advice at all, I just stated that we will likely not hear much more from them because they will be blacklisted by all media that isn't Nick's own creation (Cozi, AF, etc.), unfortunately. I have no advice to give to them, just my prayers and support.

There will always be people wanting to interview Ye. They might be smaller and less influential platforms early on, but it will get out and spread far and wide because of Ye's celebrity status. Also, as his potential campaign gains traction, the jews will simply not be able to ignore talking about it. In a way, they love talking about "anti-semitism". I wasn't so much directing that comment specifically at you. I agree you weren't being too critical, really. But it was more a general statement for all on this forum. I am seeing a lot of complaining and whining that "its over" "they are off the radar already", etc. That's yet to be proven, and I dislike people who jump to negativity straight away when things don't go a certain way. I view that as petty criticism from people who are anonymous posters on an internet forum, who are so blatantly ignoring and even maligning what Ye and Nick have done for us so far. I also see most of it from the anti-Nick Fuentes types, who so often seem stuck in a spiral of resentment and prideful hatred for the young genius for various potentially personal reasons which they often don't admit to themselves or others.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
There will always be people wanting to interview Ye. They might be smaller and less influential platforms early on, but it will get out and spread far and wide because of Ye's celebrity status. Also, as his potential campaign gains traction, the jews will simply not be able to ignore talking about it. In a way, they love talking about "anti-semitism". I wasn't so much directing that comment specifically at you. I agree you weren't being too critical, really. But it was more a general statement for all on this forum. I am seeing a lot of complaining and whining that "its over" "they are off the radar already", etc. That's yet to be proven, and I dislike people who jump to negativity straight away when things don't go a certain way. I view that as petty criticism from people who are anonymous posters on an internet forum, who are so blatantly ignoring and even maligning what Ye and Nick have done for us so far. I also see most of it from the anti-Nick Fuentes types, who so often seem stuck in a spiral of resentment and prideful hatred for the young genius for various potentially personal reasons which they often don't admit to themselves or others.
Ye is not the first person with some type of celebrity status to talk about these issues. And the others were all ignored, called crack pots, and the media refused to even let them rebut the accusations.

I'm just explaining why we haven't heard from them. Nick is still posting and has done a few shows. I am sure they have big plans. But the media covering them, and thus us hearing much about it, might be unlikely. It isn't so much if the media wants to cover them or not, it is the media being told to not cover them, or else.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
From this thread I learned that Kanye West allegedly has 'bipolar disorder'. There are several videos out there about him talking about his disorder, I just watched them but did not think any of them were wonderful enough to share.

Thing is, I've known three or four people over the years who have this either mildly or or severely and find myself half wishing I had it too. They all seem to have have enjoyed charisma and success. Of the people I have known who had it, only one was hospitalised but he had been doing substances as well.

A long time ago they used to give these people 'lithium'

Actually, with the mania attacks that can happen, I think they can get very paranoid and maybe depart from reality a bit. Not mentioning this to undermine KW, just commenting on what I have seen and heard about.

There are so many famous people who have it -
Winston Churchill, Kurt Cobain, Maria Carey, Russell Brand, Stephen Fry, Mel Gibson, Frank Sinatra..

How can you not wish you had it. And how can something which leaves people so functional and successful making such contributions to society be labeled a 'disorder'..

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
From this thread I learned that Kanye West allegedly has 'bipolar disorder'. There are several videos out there about him talking about his disorder, I just watched them but did not think any of them were wonderful enough to share.

Thing is, I've known three or four people over the years who have this either mildly or or severely and find myself half wishing I had it too. They all seem to have have enjoyed charisma and success. Of the people I have known who had it, only one was hospitalised but he had been doing substances as well.

Actually, with the mania attacks that can happen, I think they can get very paranoid and maybe depart from reality a bit. Not mentioning this to undermine KW, just commenting on what I have seen and heard about.

Winston Churchill, Kurt Cobain, Maria Carey, Russell Brand, Stephen Fry, Mel Gibson, Frank Sinatra..

How can you not wish you had it. And how can something which leaves people so functional and successful making such contributions to society be labeled a 'disorder'..
I think a lot of these people are successful in the "riding the tiger and can't get off" manner. We think, wow, it's so cool that they ride that tiger, but for them, it's an overwhelming rush of good and bad emotions and experiences, that they can't control or get out of.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

People's minds work differently. As you can see from the list of bipolar people, they are almost all entertainers or involved in something creative. They have compulsions that lead them to behave in a certain way, that lend themselves to becoming famous entertainers or creatives.

I can't say much about that, as I am nowhere near bipolar. I have obsessive traits, though it's not really something people would notice unless they were quite astute. I'd guess most successful people outside of entertainment have obsessive traits. Someone who has these traits has a constant level of anxiety that they are not producing enough, not working enough, didn't get enough done, their work is not high enough quality. They could be the undisputed maestro of their craft and still feel that. Without those feelings, they would not have driven themselves to be at a pinnacle.

Since I started doing things I was interested in, I have always been obsessed with them. And I became very good at them very quickly. If I didn't have that outlet for my compulsions, maybe I'd have ended up going wobbly. I know someone else who has obsessive traits and was diagnosed by the mentalist pill pushers as OCD. They put him on meds. Now he says he is cured, and the cure was to find outlets for these compulsions, namely being a good father and a manic business owner. If he instead sunk into booze and computer games as an outlet, all he'd have to show for himself is a puffy liver and a purse of WoW gold.

Bipolar seems to be slightly different in that the compulsion something in the realm of creativity and exuberance. If they are not hitting their targets with that I suspect they'd have a difficult time and receded inwards. I know a bipolar who has the same physiognomy and behaviour as Kanye. He's never really found much of an outlet for his creativity and exuberance. As a result he cut himself off from all/most of his friends and lives as a bit of a reculse now. Maybe if I see him again I'll hand him a copy of The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and see if that spring him to life.

There is a lot of jealousy in Our Advanced Liberal Democracies. In particular people will look at these magnetic bipolar celebrities and wish they could be like them. But it seems there is the other side to these things, which may relate to the only way we are all equal in the eyes on God. With all that is good in the world, there is some down side. These bipolar celebs are often quite isolated and suffer extreme mood swings as they go from high to low. For myself, I have reaped the earthly rewards of being obsessive, but it has come with it's downsides. There are likely people who would inspect my life and wish to get their paws on some of my worldly baubles, but would they be happy with the downsides?

Kanye-cross.jpg

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
Will not think too hard about this right before Christmas, some small comments for now -
Everyone knows who they are, and Kanye West, but who knows the name of the person who sat in an ivory tower somewhere and labelled what they had a 'disorder'?

Sure we could probably search them up within five minutes but they are surely a nobody who none of us would have heard of.

It's a matter of language and terminology. These things could be called personality traits rather than personality disorders, the latter term only being reserved for the most extreme afflictions.

Last comment - the bipolar thing is a temperament and mood trait, whereas the ocd trait, not so much.

Diadem

Woodpecker
Orthodox
From this thread I learned that Kanye West allegedly has 'bipolar disorder'.
Probably. But he has denied this in at least one interview.
Lithium is still used quite often. It is a good option because it is a natural substance and doesn't have many serious side effects if they use a normal dose. At higher doses it destroys the liver and people end up on dialysis.
Thing is, I've known three or four people over the years who have this either mildly or or severely and find myself half wishing I had it too. They all seem to have have enjoyed charisma and success.
You have a point, however all of the charisma and success usually comes with an equal amount of suffering. Bi-polar is part of my psychological make up. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.