The Kanye West thread

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Will not think too hard about this right before Christmas, some small comments for now -

Everyone knows who they are, and Kanye West, but who knows the name of the person who sat in an ivory tower somewhere and labelled what they had a 'disorder'?

Sure we could probably search them up within five minutes but they are surely a nobody who none of us would have heard of.

It's a matter of language and terminology. These things could be called personality traits rather than personality disorders, the latter term only being reserved for the most extreme afflictions.

Last comment - the bipolar thing is a temperament and mood trait, whereas the ocd trait, not so much.

They used to call those people "eccentric" or wait for it.... "gifted". Now they need to put you in a box (no pun intended) and drug you up to suit the NPC narrative. No Kurt Cobain will ever be allowed again and Ye is the last of the line. One might not like Ye's music but we can all agree he's very gifted. His recent music I actually like.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Post via Crazy Days & Nights...looks like (((they))) got Kanye. Who's the (((handler)))?
Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Blind Item #2​

The rapper has been receiving full-time mental health care, for a little more than the past week. Arrangements have been made to keep things as secret as possible, and prevent them from becoming public, for the time being. He has a long way to go, and he can retrieve his phone and leave at any time, so things are still pretty touch-and-go.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
People's minds work differently. As you can see from the list of bipolar people, they are almost all entertainers or involved in something creative. They have compulsions that lead them to behave in a certain way, that lend themselves to becoming famous entertainers or creatives.

I can't say much about that, as I am nowhere near bipolar. I have obsessive traits, though it's not really something people would notice unless they were quite astute. I'd guess most successful people outside of entertainment have obsessive traits. Someone who has these traits has a constant level of anxiety that they are not producing enough, not working enough, didn't get enough done, their work is not high enough quality. They could be the undisputed maestro of their craft and still feel that. Without those feelings, they would not have driven themselves to be at a pinnacle.

Since I started doing things I was interested in, I have always been obsessed with them. And I became very good at them very quickly. If I didn't have that outlet for my compulsions, maybe I'd have ended up going wobbly. I know someone else who has obsessive traits and was diagnosed by the mentalist pill pushers as OCD. They put him on meds. Now he says he is cured, and the cure was to find outlets for these compulsions, namely being a good father and a manic business owner. If he instead sunk into booze and computer games as an outlet, all he'd have to show for himself is a puffy liver and a purse of WoW gold.

Bipolar seems to be slightly different in that the compulsion something in the realm of creativity and exuberance. If they are not hitting their targets with that I suspect they'd have a difficult time and receded inwards. I know a bipolar who has the same physiognomy and behaviour as Kanye. He's never really found much of an outlet for his creativity and exuberance. As a result he cut himself off from all/most of his friends and lives as a bit of a reculse now. Maybe if I see him again I'll hand him a copy of The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and see if that spring him to life.

There is a lot of jealousy in Our Advanced Liberal Democracies. In particular people will look at these magnetic bipolar celebrities and wish they could be like them. But it seems there is the other side to these things, which may relate to the only way we are all equal in the eyes on God. With all that is good in the world, there is some down side. These bipolar celebs are often quite isolated and suffer extreme mood swings as they go from high to low. For myself, I have reaped the earthly rewards of being obsessive, but it has come with it's downsides. There are likely people who would inspect my life and wish to get their paws on some of my worldly baubles, but would they be happy with the downsides?

View attachment 52516
Something off with this picture for one reason. I get kinda demonic vibes to be honest. Weird!
Post via Crazy Days & Nights...looks like (((they))) got Kanye. Who's the (((handler)))?

Sad thing is that the only mental health care is the Church, with the Saints as doctors, the priests as nurses, and Christ as surgeon/psychiatrist. Secular healthcare will make you only sicker, for it is designed to keep you in a perpetual state of believing you're ''depressed'' and keep you in a cycle of promoted sin and medication, that will only dumb down your God given senses so that you're even more easily programmable than prior.

Samseau

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
kNw6ipM.png

Острог

Woodpecker
Orthodox

Why he haven't hired an armed security detail is beyond me. It's not like he couldn't afford it.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The only supremacy allowed by the Jews who run the media and write these wicked and subversive stories, is of course, Jewish supremacy.

The Jewish deep state is moving at warp speed to dismantle and genocide white society. 24 hours a day with extreme prejudice.
It's all a major evolutionary ''survival of the fittest'' kind of fight, isn't it? I'm in no way into the ''Darwinian'' camp or so, it's a bunch of deceptive demonic bollocks, but that's the only way I can describe it. Whitey was historically the dominant force, the Jews wanted it, and the only way they can get it is through internal subversion, instead of straight out numbers warfare physically, as they don't have the numbers. So all they can do is to dismantle white US/European society from the inside through lies and deception, having the groups fighting each other, inserting bad information and ideas so that the organism starts to attack itself, like a monumental feat of controlled demolition of a building (like they did with 9/11), but now the controlled demolition of an entire, centuries old civilization that encompasses hundreds of millions of people.

Hopefully she wasn't vaxxed. I don't know how he would get her out of that prison country if she wasn't, except on private charter flights. If its a legit wedding in the church, and not a publicity stunt then it should be approved. I don't think this guy would start a political run as a Christian candidate as a divorced man, so it may help his image in that theater.

Samseau

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
It's hard to take Ye's conversion seriously when he marries women who casually whore themselves out, but, perhaps she has had a change of heart and soul recently. After all, she did marry him after he went DETHCON 3. I'm not holding my breath but I'm withholding judgement here.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
It's hard to take Ye's conversion seriously when he marries women who casually whore themselves out, but, perhaps she has had a change of heart and soul recently. After all, she did marry him after he went DETHCON 3. I'm not holding my breath but I'm withholding judgement here.
At least Ari Emmanuel & the insufferable Chews didn't force the man into a life of inceldom.

Simple Man

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
Hopefully she wasn't vaxxed. I don't know how he would get her out of that prison country if she wasn't, except on private charter flights. If its a legit wedding in the church, and not a publicity stunt then it should be approved. I don't think this guy would start a political run as a Christian candidate as a divorced man, so it may help his image in that theater.

Unjabbed are able to fly out. Although we are not allowed to fly into the US due to their vaccine requirements. My unjabbed father just got back from Japan, although he had to take his first PCR test to do it.