The Kurt Eichenwald thread

CJ_W

Pelican
RE: Wife calls police after her Newsweek editor husband has seizure from animated gif

That interview though:

Look, I'd tell you, if you'd just let me answer the question. it's not fair to treat people like this. I would like to answer your question if you'd just let me. Know what I have here? I have a folder full of blank pages. Do you like that huh? Do you really want to play this game? Let me answer the question holy cow! Is this what you do? Is this how you treat people? I can't believe it, now can I answer your question or will you not let me answer your question? Come on, remember that folder huh? It's right here you know. Now will you let me answer your question?

I hope that clears everything up.

MrXY

Hummingbird
Gold Member
RE: Wife calls police after her Newsweek editor husband has seizure from animated gif

This is the schlemiel who during the entire Trump campaign viciously attacked Trump and his supporters, kept claiming he had "sources" i.e. the Clinton campaign, who were going to release a bombshell to him that would destroy Trump, and tried to paint the alt right as Neo Nazis and Trump supporters as stupid and ignorant.

Now he's the victim.

Kurt Eichenwald cries out as he strikes you.....

"

CJ_W

Pelican

Scoundrel said:
Eichenwald's behavior is indicative of the widespread meltdown/mental breakdown that's happening to the left. They feel that their world has crashed down around them. They are more depressed & neurotic than they have ever been before. And that's saying a lot.

We laugh at the "liberal tears" — as well we should — but there is some real suffering taking place in the hearts and minds of those who supported the liberal fantasy for so long.

It likely won't end well for them, it will probably only get worse.

If they think this is bad, imagine what will happen when interest rates rise, and a lot of them lose their cushy school/lib media jobs

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

4iOSc0A.gif

username

Ostrich
Gold Member

If anything comes out of it I will contribute to the poster's legal defense fund.

Roosh said:

That sounds like a violent threat. They took out Chuck Johnson off Twitter for saying he wanted help of his social media followers to expose BLM, and he used the words "take out".

Why is Eichenwald so violent?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Why is Eichenwald so violent?

That's the thing... he's not. I doubt he's ever been in a fight in his life, but it's an inadequacy of his so he's using physical fight terminology for the very feminine act of hiring a lawyer to respond to an animated gif. He'd probably shit his pants if he was ever challenged in person.

Roosh, I have no doubt that he's not actually violent in person. But when it comes to trolling these guys, it is always best to put them on the back foot defensively. Remember that SJW's always project! They wish they could do violence, but rarely have the courage to throw a punch, knowing they might be hit back.

Best to paint these types as violent and intolerant in the most trollish way possible. :D

You will never win the hardcore SJW's over, but you can use rhetoric to point out the duplicity to people who are on the fence.

A bit off topic but...what is it with Americans and threatening to sue over minor bullshit? :laugh:

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member

TigerMandingo said:
A bit off topic but...what is it with Americans and threatening to sue over minor bullshit? :laugh:

Half a million lawyers have to do something.

There's so many angles to laugh at with this whole scenario that my sides hurt from fits of laughter & I'm getting a stitch.

Fuck you JEW GOLDSTEIN! You son of a bitch, I'm coming for you too!

Oooooh fuck, it's happening again...

Jew Goldstein is now Israel's version of Leeroy Jenkins and Little Dark.

Someone might write a minor successful novel with protagonist Jew Goldstein.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

This is an absolute disgrace that ABC and Stepinpoopolous would give this raging lunatic a forum and take his insanity seriously. And where is Stepinpoopolous' pushing back on this nut's Trump slander?

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member

I still can't believe they're making this an actual news item - hilarious.