The Laura Loomer thread

VNvet

Kingfisher
AOC said:
Roosh said:
She crashed Facebook headquarters:

:laugh:

I start watching this video, and immediately she's like, "what about jooos".

"No wonder they're taking their orders from Islamic terror organizations and banning Jews."

Just imagine Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg taking orders from a bunch of Saudis in the desert. That's why I can't watch these Fox News conservative types.

In reality, Loomer is pissed that her J-privilege and woman-privilege got checked.

At least she didn't get naked. I guess at her level of fame nudity isn't required to make the news.

Rorogue

Kingfisher
Does she talk about the Jewish influence in media, and the pushing of degenerecy, or does she ignore it like Milo, Dave Rubin, Pamela Gellar, Shapiro etc

Surely Jews are negatively affecting American culture more than Muslims.

VNvet said:
AOC said:
Roosh said:
She crashed Facebook headquarters:

:laugh:

I start watching this video, and immediately she's like, "what about jooos".

"No wonder they're taking their orders from Islamic terror organizations and banning Jews."

Just imagine Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg taking orders from a bunch of Saudis in the desert. That's why I can't watch these Fox News conservative types.

In reality, Loomer is pissed that her J-privilege and woman-privilege got checked.

At least she didn't get naked. I guess at her level of fame nudity isn't required to make the news.

Vietnam Vet: to think that they're taking orders from tent dwellers is truly hilarious. As far as Fox News, they've certainly sold out, although I like the Hannity/ Ingram dynamic as well as Conserva-Thot Tomi Lahren. But maybe that's projection....

I agree completely about the fact that her privilege got checked.

I was hoping for her to get naked. Tribe members have great tits... Just ask Scarlett Johanssen.

Her methodology is a bit sophomoric anyway... Outrage culture only gets you so far.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
This could have easily gone in the Alex Jones thread or the Jewish thread. It is a completely hilarious analysis of her meltdown with Alex Jones. Don't want to ruin it, but the gist is that Loomer so far is the only person who could have made Alex Jones feel awkward.

Garuda

Kingfisher
Laura Loomer is a candidate in the Republican primary for Florida's 21st Congressional district. Apparently Comcast/Xfinity has something to say about that.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
It is no great surprise that a Zionist candidate won. Loomer has kissed the ring of Sheldon Adelson, the "top patron" of the ZOA. She is a gatekeeper.

Zionist Organization of America Embraces 'Alt-right' Stars – Even Those Too Fringe for Trump
From ex-Trump aides to conspiracy theorists, figures like the man behind 'Pizzagate' and Jewish provocateur Laura Loomer have found a home at the Zionist Organization of America

But it wasn’t just dubious former White House figures enjoying the ZOA’s embrace. Less-famous figures on the alt-right were also on hand, notably Laura Loomer, a far-right figure who recently made headlines when she was banned from ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft after posting a day-long tweetstorm blaming Islam for the recent terror attack in New York City. She tweeted extensively from the gala, showing off selfies with Bannon, Spicer, and U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, and tweeted defiantly that the media “is desperate to portray these people as Nazis, but they are all here tonight to celebrate Israel and Zionism.”

Pendleton

Pelican
She's a foreigner and a woman so I wouldn't support her but it would be potentially useful to have someone in Congress with a personal axe to grind against the social media giants. It would stiffen Trump's spine, especially if he gets banned by Twitter in his second term. The GOP will also have more trouble dodging the issue if she is constantly bringing it to public attention.

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Loomer plays the Holocaust card. That didn't take long.

It is true BLM and antifa will lead to anti-semitism. The leadership is probably similar to the Bolsheviks (at least 90% Jewish) and it would appear many of these Jews are pedophiles (permissable under the "oral law" as long as they don't rape Jewish children.)

Garuda

Kingfisher
She has contracted covid.

E_ctNYTXEAE0PIb.jpg

E_ctNbIXoAEGepi.jpg