The Leonardo Dicaprio thread

Krivo

Robin
RE: Leo Dicaprio: Marry Or Not To

Canopus - obviously an easy WB - no question there.

I'm not sure I buy that she's just 21 though.

MrLemon said:
HankMoody said:
Here is the general logic of most men - "marry the hottest girl who is willing to sleep with you to lock her down."

No.

The reality is most hot women are used to men fawning over them, handing them everything, and generally kissing their asses. Marriage, and having kids, actually requires things like "sacrifice" and "commitment." Not posting selfies on Facebook 50 times a day, getting off the cock carousel, and staying in on Friday night. Perhaps even shutting down the Tinder and OkCupid accounts.

For the most part, hot women make the worst girlfriends, wives, and mothers because they've never actually had to be responsible for anything in their life. What's more is that their beta boyfriends are often fine with being cuckold or in a "discreet open relationship", after they get bored of a life that now involves screaming children, disputes over money, and dwindling attention from other men, instead of getting trashed and blowing Mark the hot bartender in the back of his Buick.

Assuming you want a family, the only reason to marry a woman is because she is truly committed to being a wife and mother. Most women aren't.

This is correct. Your wife-choosing decision is completely different from your fucktoy-choosing decision.

I wouldn't have kids with a supermodel in a million years. Then you spend the rest of your life watching her fuck up the kids that you love, knowing that you fucked up, that you can't prevent it. When a man has kids, he loves them like no woman can. Fathers are much more intense than mothers, they watch their kids like their greatest creation. But the mother of course runs the show. So if you pick an idiot, a loser, a crazy, or a narcissistic bitch, you will endure regret like you never felt. Every single memory of screwing supermodels will turn to ash in your mouth.

You marry a good woman who is plain, nice, strong, and maybe even religious. She is the mother of your children, more important than mere sex. That's what Leo will do if he's smart.

Well why not go to a country where women, however good looking they might be, are taught from an early age to not think so highly of themselves and to understand the need to earn praise. Women who are used to a bit of hardship and hard work, and who won't quite believe you when you compliment them. A country where good looking girls are a dime a dozen and the men see that as no big deal and nothing to get too excited about.

A mediocre girl can easily be brainwashed into believing she's a goddess, and by the same token a hot girl can easily believe that she's average. It depends on the people around her. I don't think it's looks that determine attitude, I think it's upbringing and culture, so why not get the best of both (not to mention that a nice attitude makes any girl look better). One good test is how many love songs are sung by women. There are plenty of girls all over the world who have no idea how beautiful they are. I say go there, find one, and keep her there.

Also, learn how to spot beauty when it's not obvious.

Leonard D Neubache said:
These last two comments, basically.

Were it me, I'd find a country girl with top notch genetics and traditional parents, and I'd buy/build a solid home where she lived before getting her pregnant immediately.

Having her parents present all the time to help with the kid(s) would keep her head on straight about not fucking around while I was away.

I'd also start donating to various causes around town in order to create a protective barrier of good-will. Nobody gives a shit about protecting the new guy's interests until he's funding all the little-league teams in the area, at which point people start getting keen on making sure he doesn't have a reason to leave.

Clever. I'll have to incorporate that into my master plan.

DaveR

Pelican
Gold Member

Canopus said:
37737367_494185671007515_7169216357454577664_n.jpg

WB.

Would impregnate and live on breastmilk for the next decade.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member

Vladimir Poontang said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
These last two comments, basically.

Were it me, I'd find a country girl with top notch genetics and traditional parents, and I'd buy/build a solid home where she lived before getting her pregnant immediately.

Having her parents present all the time to help with the kid(s) would keep her head on straight about not fucking around while I was away.

I'd also start donating to various causes around town in order to create a protective barrier of good-will. Nobody gives a shit about protecting the new guy's interests until he's funding all the little-league teams in the area, at which point people start getting keen on making sure he doesn't have a reason to leave.

Clever. I'll have to incorporate that into my master plan.

Leonadro Di Neubache. I see what's going on.

Aloha!

Conquerer7

Woodpecker

Laughed my ass off at certain points of this interview. Leo holds off the feminist nonsense in a subtle but classy way. The jealousy is pouring out of the post wall reporter.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
Bumping this thread out of dormant. Check out this short video clip of Bezos' girlfriend eyeing DiCaprio.

FDnfTR0WEAgaIl8
I wonder if she cheated on her husband with Bezos. You have to be careful about marrying a woman you had an affair with (I am not supporting affairs in general-just making a point). It is very risky to divorce a woman to marry the woman you were cheating with and double danger if she was also cheating on her spouse as well. It didn't work out well for Rupert Murdoch with Wendi Deng. It wouldn't be a shocker if she cheats on Bezos in a few years with a younger man.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I wonder if she cheated on her husband with Bezos. You have to be careful about marrying a woman you had an affair with (I am not supporting affairs in general-just making a point). It is very risky to divorce a woman to marry the woman you were cheating with and double danger if she was also cheating on her spouse as well. It didn't work out well for Rupert Murdoch with Wendi Deng. It wouldn't be a shocker if she cheats on Bezos in a few years with a younger man.
Her ex husband already re-married to a hot young model. I don’t think he misses the cold touch of her plastic body parts. He runs WME, he’s probably the most powerful guy in Hollywood, and he is good looking to boot. He probably was happy to see her go, because as the CEO of the largest talent agency, he probably couldn’t go anywhere in public without young women propositioning him. Bezos is of course an autist, but he probably knows the deal. He blew up his own marriage to play LA thots with his newfound T, so its not like he is a victim here.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I love how bezos, a 5'7 manlet is getting mogged by 6ft Leo.
Apparently money doesn't fix lazy eye and shortness.
I'd almost guarantee you these hecklers still vote for corpo-Democrats, and nod their heads in approval when the Washington Post publishes some gushing article about some gay activist offended by YouTube comments. You just can't hear Bezos laughing behind his armored glass windows.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Never forget - if she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.

Also in an earlier post, someone suggested a hot woman makes a poor choice as a wife or GF since she's never had to think of anyone else before, so logically the less hot, plain and simple girl is a better choice for a wife.

To demonstrate how much things have changed, that comment hasn't aged well the past few years it was written. Nowadays even an average girl with a BMI well over 25 still can't cook, is glued to her instagram, has double digit sex partners before "settling down" and makes an equally terrible choice as a wife or mother as did the hottie from five plus years ago. As another commenter suggested, it isn't the hotness, it's the environment that shapes the woman and what she's allowed to get away with and what she's encouraged to do by society.

Smartphones and silicon valley have extended this undue narcissistic tendency towards even the decidedly below average women.

Meanwhile though, Dicaprio is still being Dicaprio. Can't blame him a bit. Truth is, if he were gay and hanging around with 'rent boys' he'd be getting zero attention or hate from any of the Daily Mail commenters.

And yeah, those hecklers will still support the same woke corporations run by guys like Bezos, no matter how hard they LARP as communists.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Meanwhile though, Dicaprio is still being Dicaprio. Can't blame him a bit. Truth is, if he were gay and hanging around with 'rent boys' he'd be getting zero attention or hate from any of the Daily Mail commenters.
Remember when brown beta male, Aziz Ansari lost his career, and went into hiding for going on an awkward date with Becky? DiCaprio has been a well documented toxic bachelor for 20+ years now, and still get's gushing interviews from female reporters, and hob nobs with #MeToo supporting celebs and politicians. I can't think of a much better analogy for the modern, western sexual marketplace.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Dicaprio trend.jpg

His trend line, documented. His latest is 24 years old and the clock is ticking.

Remember when brown beta male, Aziz Ansari lost his career, and went into hiding for going on an awkward date with Becky? DiCaprio has been a well documented toxic bachelor for 20+ years now, and still get's gushing interviews from female reporters, and hob nobs with #MeToo supporting celebs and politicians. I can't think of a much better analogy for the modern, western sexual marketplace.
At least you didn't refer to him as a comedian - he's never been funny. Women hate his type. He only got any attention from her because of his fame, and he still couldn't handle it right.