The LGBT Thread / Agenda

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
Liberals don't care much about Christians. However, we know more and more Muslims are coming to the USA and Canada. When Muslim parents start complaining about homosexual indoctrination of children, liberals will be pressured to stop. I am actually unsure who liberals care about more, Muslims (especially ones from 3rd world non-European nations) or homosexuals. When this happens, we will find out who matters more when it comes to 'tolerance.'

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Liberals don't care much about Christians. However, we know more and more Muslims are coming to the USA and Canada. When Muslim parents start complaining about homosexual indoctrination of children, liberals will be pressured to stop. I am actually unsure who liberals care about more, Muslims (especially ones from 3rd world non-European nations) or homosexuals. When this happens, we will find out who matters more when it comes to 'tolerance.'
Forget everything you know about Islam and traditionalism. They become secular and western as fast as anyone else. The allure of wealth, vanity, and endless gluttony transcends religion, especially when they send their kids to American public schools.

1625753676115.png

In only a decade Muslims in America became twice as accepting of sodomy. This data from Pew is from 4 years ago. By now likely the majority of their males even accept sodomy. Sodomy is a much higher priority for the powers that be than appeasing Muslims, because Muslims don't need to be appeased. Frankly their religion is weak.

Generally it was assumed that Muslims would become secularized after generations, but this data is so stark that it proves intra generational brainwashing of Muslims by the sodomite elite. In my neighborhood you can find hijabed Muslim women wearing yoga pants with fancy smartphones and cars gossiping about stupid things. They became western globohomized.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
Forget everything you know about Islam and traditionalism. They become secular and western as fast as anyone else. The allure of wealth, vanity, and endless gluttony transcends religion, especially when they send their kids to American public schools.

View attachment 31885

In only a decade Muslims in America became twice as accepting of sodomy. This data from Pew is from 4 years ago. By now likely the majority of their males even accept sodomy. Sodomy is a much higher priority for the powers that be than appeasing Muslims, because Muslims don't need to be appeased. Frankly their religion is weak.

Generally it was assumed that Muslims would become secularized after generations, but this data is so stark that it proves intra generational brainwashing of Muslims by the sodomite elite. In my neighborhood you can find hijabed Muslim women wearing yoga pants with fancy smartphones and cars gossiping about stupid things. They became western globohomized.
I was thinking about the Tuckfrump video where some Muslims (including women in hijabs) were dropping F-bombs and using the middle finger. Why where a hijab if you are going to act like a gangsta?!

This is bad news. I was hoping that Muslims might be able to push US liberals to behave better (because I thought they would want to please them). I am shocked that people willing to die and kill non-believers for Allah would embrace homosexuality. I have higher standards for them because if they are going to threaten Christians and Jews with death for not following their faith, they should at least be sincere about it. Maybe we will also see rainbow flags hanging from mosques as well in a couple years.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

View attachment 31885

This is a guess. But other than those who hop over the southern border, those enter into the US skew to wealthy, more educated. It's Europe, particularly France, Britain, Sweden, The Netherlands and Germany that has had the equivalent of low-bar immigration from Muslim countries. It's actually somewhat different in Europe. According to polling Muslims who live in Britain are the most homophobic of any surveyed, beating out Palestine, Pakistan and Syria. Muslims in Britain skew into two groups, those entrenched into their own culture, having put up the walls against 'British' culture; and those who are given to the same ways as blacks - drugs, sexing (often rape in their case), disrespectful and gang-like behaviour. Over time it is the entrenched Muslims who will be chipped away at. N.B. They are all relatively poor.

A few days ago I was in a 'conservative' region. Alcohol is largely prohibited, as is showing flesh. The ruler of this region had two sons, one died of a drug overdose. The other died of health complications from taking part in an inter-day, drug fueled orgy with prostitutes.

I cannot see any reconciliation between wealth and morality. It would at least, require a very potent, decisive and unchanging authoritarian regime.

You can certainly see the temptation of Muslims. On the women - women who you cannot see anything of, other than a very expensive-looking pair of high-heels, often crowing into designer jewelry shop. Their husband, working to keep her in jewels so they can keen up with the Husseins. If he can push the boundaries, maybe he he has a girl with daddy issues in an apartment or sprays himself around massage parlous. Use Google Trends to see what countries people search for obscene materials form, especially those involving animals. It will be their downfall. Without strong laws they quickly end up like Latinos.

I was thinking about the Tuckfrump video where some Muslims (including women in hijabs) were dropping F-bombs and using the middle finger. Why where a hijab if you are going to act like a gangsta?!

This is bad news. I was hoping that Muslims might be able to push US liberals to behave better (because I thought they would want to please them). I am shocked that people willing to die and kill non-believers for Allah would embrace homosexuality. I have higher standards for them because if they are going to threaten Christians and Jews with death for not following their faith, they should at least be sincere about it. Maybe we will also see rainbow flags hanging from mosques as well in a couple years.
'Radical' Islam=True Islam, the way the quran actually commands it's followers to be.

The feelgood 'Islam' (as practised in the West) is similar to 'Christians' that base their entire gospel only on John 3:16.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
San Francisco Men's Gay Choir, not a parody:
Update: The homo-pedos have just put out a statement.

b13652b39dc02bc4.jpeg

Source

Edit.

@DiggingDeeper: Update: 5 or 6 of these guys have already been identified as convicted sex offenders and every case involved children.

Note: I don't want to post the image here because of one weird faggot wearing some reindeer outfit that's disgusting and inappropriate to post in this thread.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher

This made me sick to my stomach. I searched for the source material; I think this Fordham University site can be trusted. It seems clear it was written to be a Johnathan Swift "A Modest Proposal" piece of satire...but the writer is so corrupted he in fact is not being satirical and instead is fulfilling a fantasy. The demon within him was allowed to speak. The writer is a mere puppet with a giant ego. The demon wrote down the plans to mock us. The plans have happened. The writer probably is dead by now, but I don't know.

Elipe

Pelican
Update: The homo-pedos have just put out a statement.

b13652b39dc02bc4.jpeg

Source

Edit.

@DiggingDeeper: Update: 5 or 6 of these guys have already been identified as convicted sex offenders and every case involved children.

Note: I don't want to post the image here because of one weird faggot wearing some reindeer outfit that's disgusting and inappropriate to post in this thread.
but the writer is so corrupted he in fact is not being satirical and instead is fulfilling a fantasy.
gycmmnty.png