The LGBT Thread / Agenda

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
It is official. Now we know who is more important in the liberal hierarchy. Transsexuals are more important than black females. I guess I should not be surprised considering the transsexuals competing in the Olympics or beauty contests. However, I thought showing off a penis openly to real females would be the line in the sand. The overton window has shifted again.

Next question is transsexuals versus devout Muslim 'refugees' from Somalia or Syria. Who will liberals side with when these two parties have a conflict?

cosine

Robin
Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 7.10.00 PM.png
As seen on LinkedIn.
Looks like a woman to me, but "he/him" are the listed pronouns.
Then I also saw "they/them" below.

I'm guessing its strategy is to get people to say the wrong pronouns so it can have a reason to be offended.

"very fun person" must be sarcasm?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
They're just in the open what we already knew. That happened too with the Jews in the 19th and 20th century. They grow in their confidence and then start to overplay their hand. Back then with disastrous consequences.

Analysis by our favorite ex gay Milo

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
^Awesome work by Milo breaking down their perverted plans on TruNews. Very white-pilling to see based American Protestants pushing back.

Meanwhile in China:

1625930101157.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
^Awesome work by Milo breaking down their perverted plans on TruNews. Very white-pilling to see based American Protestants pushing back.

Meanwhile in China:

View attachment 31930

Yeah great channel Trunews. I did flinch a bit when the christians for zion sign came up AS the pastor was talking about that Satan controls this world. But notwithstanding a good alt media outlet.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Vox Day, "The conservative defense of pedophilia"

Rod Dreher thinks it's all just a joke. They're not evil, they're just stupid, you see:
What these smart-asses in San Francisco did was make a satirical song and video that would win them plaudits in their own circles by making fun of normies. They posted this online on July 1. My guess is that they began hearing back today from LGBT people outside of safe blue districts telling them that they are out of their damn minds. This is confirming the worst possible stereotype: the gays are targeting our kids. I say fantastic: the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus said the quiet part out loud. Sure, they say in the video that they’re talking about converting them into being “tolerant and fair,” but that is not at all how it will be received. And that, I’m sure, is why the fools took it down.
I’m still flabbergasted by how idiotic this was. These childless men apparently have no idea at all how most people feel about their children.

Do you see the way in which the good conservative can't bring himself to condemn proud and overt evil even when it openly declares that it is coming for his children?

They are smart-asses. They are fools. They are idiots. Dreher is willing to call them anything except that which they are: the wicked.

The reason you know Dreher and all other conservatives of his kind are defenders of evil is because you will never, ever, see them accepting satire as an excuse when it comes to actual jokes about blacks, Jews, or homosexuals. To the contrary, they will be the first to denounce even an actual joke told by a comedian at a professional comedy event as incontrovertible evidence of racism, anti-semitism, or homophobia.

But outright pedophilia professed in a non-comedic setting by a group containing multiple convicted pedophiles? Well, that can't possibly be a collection of the wicked publicly celebrating their evil lusts, it's just obvious satire making fun of normies that went a little too far because they're insufficiently intelligent to understand the very difficult concept of parental love.

This is exactly what is meant by pedophistry. Rod Dreher isn't a pedophile, and yet he publicly defends them and excuses their evil. And those who attempt to pass off evil as stupidity are both defending and enabling it.

Rob Banks

Pelican
Dreher is willing to call them anything except that which they are: the wicked.
And those who attempt to pass off evil as stupidity are both defending and enabling it.
Actually, the vast majority of evil is perpetrated and spread by fools; i.e. people who are too stupid or blind to know better.

Just as Roosh was foolish (as opposed to purposely and maliciously evil) when he was preaching fornication, so too are the gays and any other sexual degenerates.

I notice a lot on these threads about homosexuality that those who push for a "love the sinner, hate the sin" attitude end up getting accused of siding with the sinners and abusers.

I believe that everyone (including actual rapists and pedophiles) ia redeemable in God's eyes if they truly repent.

Of course, this doesn't mean they shouldn't be locked up (and even executed in some cases) for their crimes.

But there seems to be an idea among some traditional conservatives that these people are irredeemable and deserve no love, care, and compassion. And that expressing such compassion is tantamount to condoning the crimes these people commit.

I have even seen cases where conservatives have argued that pedophiles who have never acted on their urges should be locked up (or even killed) and afforded no sympathy.

In my opinion, this attitude is contrary to the teachings of Christ.

And meanwhile, little-to-nothing is said about divorce, broken families, "blended" families (i.e. families with a stepmom or stepdad), cohabitation, contraception, modern "dating," tattoos, makeup, skimpy clothing, bar/club culture, popular music, and all the other social evils that contribute to a society that produces pedophiles, homosexuals, and other sexual degenerates.

I do acknowledge that publicly spreading the homosexual agenda should be forbidden and punished. Our current laws do not allow for this (in fact, our current laws protect people who spread this filth), and that is a big, big problem.

But the solution is not to write off homosexuals (even those who have committed disgusting and damaging sexual sins) as irredeemably evil and worthy of no love or empathy.

Last edited:
Actually, the vast majority of evil is perpetrated and spread by fools; i.e. people who are too stupid or blind to know better.

Just as Roosh was foolish (as opposed to purposely and maliciously evil) when he was preaching fornication, so too are the gays and any other sexual degenerates.

I notice a lot on these threads about homosexuality that those who push for a "love the sinner, hate the sin" attitude end up getting accused of siding with the sinners and abusers.

I believe that everyone (including actual rapists and pedophiles) ia redeemable in God's eyes if they truly repent.

Of course, this doesn't mean they shouldn't be locked up (and even executed in some cases) for their crimes.

But there seems to be an idea among some traditional conservatives that these people are irredeemable and deserve no love, care, and compassion. And that expressing such compassion is tantamount to condoning the crimes these people commit.

I have even seen cases where conservatives have argued that pedophiles who have never acted on their urges should be locked up (or even killed) and afforded no sympathy.

And meanwhile, little-to-nothing is said about divorce, broken families, "blended" families (i.e. families with a stepmom or stepdad), cohabitation, contraception, modern "dating," tattoos, makeup, skimpy clothing, bar/club culture, popular music, and all the other social evils that contribute to a society that produces pedophiles, homosexuals, and other sexual degenerates.

I do acknowledge that publicly spreading the homosexual agenda should be forbidden and punished. Our current laws do not allow for this (in fact, our current laws protect people who spread this filth), and that is a big, big problem.

But the solution is not to write off homosexuals (even those who have committed disgusting and damaging sexual sins) as irredeemably evil and worthy of no love or empathy.

I agree!

The 'sin of Sodom' is non-procreative sex. Therefore, if you use birth control you are practicing non-procreative sex i.e. sodomy. In the Old Testament days the people didn't have any concept of being 'gay'. Sodomites were people who were considered sexually immoral - it was irrelevant who they were sleeping with - this mentality still exists in the Arab / Muslim world today.

Elipe

Pelican

It's the swinging pendulum effect. The more you push the pendulum in one direction, the more people want it pushed in the other. If the right ever gains power, it will begin with swift, heavy-handed treatment like you described, but that would gradually peter out as all the anger and hatred get worked out.

Personally, I'd rather blame the Left for pushing things this far than lecture the Right to never ever seize the reins of power and over-correct in the process. In fact, if that over-correction happened, I would actually find it very cathartic. That's probably not very Christian of me, but it is what it is. I would find catharsis in that.

And I think a lot of people feel that way too. You can only push and push people so far before they start seeking some cathartic solution. So save your moral lectures for the Left. They are the ones that need their souls saved, and if that means turning them from their hell-bound path of destruction and demoralization, you may also inadvertently cause the drive for catharsis to fade away, which is another benefit of punching Left rather than punching Right.

Easy_C

Peacock
Next question is transsexuals versus devout Muslim 'refugees' from Somalia or Syria. Who will liberals side with when these two parties have a conflict?
So far they tend to back down because they’re physically intimidated by the Muslim refugees.

RE: the topic of how to deal with The Whole “hate the sin”. Thing.

Let’s start with a topic I know about: Military combat Rules of engagement. The way that works is you use a level of force a level or two above the amount of force you are currently being threatened with. One the threat is neutralized it’s over and you drop back down. Once they’ve surrendered you don’t shoot them, you check to make sure they aren’t going to pull the pin on a suicide vest or something, then restrain, remove, and process them. At no time do you let yourself hate them but as long as they are directing force at them they are an enemy and you need to respond in kind.

I’d argue the same thing works in political conflict. You may not hate them personally and they need to be respected but until the threat has been removed they are an active enemy and you need to react appropriately.

That means you need to decisively but without hatred work to remove their power over society until the point where they are no longer a threat either because they have yielded and are no longer willing to fight or because you have managed to win politically to such a degree that they are no longer capable of being a threat.

Example: Russia doesn’t really need any further effort or concern for the issue because the LGBT agenda has been recognized for the NGO-backed social weapon it is and has been pushed so hard that most of their groups can’t even organize effectively.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
This is only the beginning I'm afraid.

I don't know about that. Depends on how you look at it I guess. On one hand, perhaps you're right. On the other, who's to say we're not already in the late innings of this whole depraved thing. Its not like the gay agenda just started. If you trace it back you'll realize that this started in the 1970s. Indeed, this isn't all about simple timing, but, the argument that this is just beginning seems apropos if this were 1975. Now that its 2021, we can safely say this has been going on for quite some time.

I believe this is not the beginning and I think this will stop and quite soon. How soon? Who knows. However, with each gay choir song, NYT commentary about exposing kids to kink, a man dressed as a monkey swinging a dildo in public trying to lure kids into a public library, etc, etc etc, this reveals truth and more people can see it, appreciate it and act accordingly.

I think its becoming more and more difficult for the average normie to deny these things.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
8eCSpj3m.png

Towgunner

Kingfisher

The interesting thing about the evil old Taliban, they ardently disprove of "dancing boys" i.e. systematic pedophilia. During the Taliban's previous reign this behavior was outlawed and viciously enforced, which is good and right. During the US occupation, the Taliban lost control and baca brazi (I think that's the spelling) or "dancing boys", came back in a big way. So much so that it was very common for US soldiers to work closely with pedophiles in their fight against the Taliban. To emphasize this is very common. Worse still it includes key people from the local community, such as, the entire police force. Talk about evil. Those were our "allies" in our recently ended conflict.

What did the US do about this rampant pedophilia? Absolutely nothing.

On a related note, I've been watching the videos of the abandoned Bagram Airbase. It was strange. I was never stationed there, but, I can appreciate how large and expansive the base must have been. Now its ghost town. To be honest, this embarrassing end to America's longest conflict, that WE LOST, is fine with me. When we were effectively allied to pedophiles and our very own culture is embracing pedophilia through homosexuals, we deserve to lose.

Naive

Pigeon
I don't know about that. Depends on how you look at it I guess. On one hand, perhaps you're right. On the other, who's to say we're not already in the late innings of this whole depraved thing. Its not like the gay agenda just started. If you trace it back you'll realize that this started in the 1970s. Indeed, this isn't all about simple timing, but, the argument that this is just beginning seems apropos if this were 1975. Now that its 2021, we can safely say this has been going on for quite some time.

I believe this is not the beginning and I think this will stop and quite soon. How soon? Who knows. However, with each gay choir song, NYT commentary about exposing kids to kink, a man dressed as a monkey swinging a dildo in public trying to lure kids into a public library, etc, etc etc, this reveals truth and more people can see it, appreciate it and act accordingly.

I think its becoming more and more difficult for the average normie to deny these things.
In America it appears we are getting close to scenarios where the school administrators will be getting local child services to pay visits to parents that don't follow the schools deranged agenda. As far as I know we aren't there yet, but it seems to be headed that way. If not that, or in addition to, we could very likely see outright public doxxing and home protests initiated by anonymous staff and bureaucrats. Not to mention proxy attacks like municipal fines, tax audits, assessed property values, etc. I think the turning point will be these sort of "offensive" tactics, because it essentially forces a response. What the response looks like? I'm not sure, but I think we could be looking at a scenario where the public schools in some places pretty much collapse, as size-able portions of the student body will simply stop showing up, as even moderate parents couldn't force their white/straight students to endure bullying... by the teachers. The media will drum up liberal outrage for this mass "insurrection", and from there, I think we will essentially see a soft civil war of sorts, with more overt hostility and bureaucratic/financial sabotage coming from governments and elected officials on a large portion of their own populace. I think parts of the US may effectively become a bit like Latin America, where local and state governments are corrupted to various degrees, and enjoy an according amount of shaky legitimacy in the eyes of their own people. As of now, I don't think most US rank and file police would be willing to become the woke Covid Nazis we see in UK/AUS/NZ/Canada, but it's likely newer hires in liberal controlled agencies will be willing to harass and intimidate in the name of wokeness.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Theres a fair amount of activity in my town as is usual during summers here. Lots of people fleeing the AZ and NV heat. Yesterday afternoon I was driving down the main thoroughfare when I noticed a few people walking around the corner towards the ice cream shop. Among them two males holding hands. Just as I was formulating my own thoughts, from the passenger side of the truck in front of me a guy leans out the window and loudly yelled what I was thinking:

"Faggots!!!"

:laughter:

Indeed