The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
School provides resource to 3rd graders on how to use Grindr.

"Elmbrook School District offers students access to books and information via an online library called SORA. The SORA database — which can be accessed by students as young as eight years old — includes the book "This Book is Gay." ...The book "offers a play-by-play of how to use Grindr and other 'sex apps.'

How sex apps work:

1. Upload a tiny picture of yourself to the app.
2. The app works out your location
3. The app tells you who the nearest homosexuals are.
4. You then chat to them.
5. Because they are near, it is easy to meet up with them."

School provides resource to 3rd graders on how to use Grindr.

"Elmbrook School District offers students access to books and information via an online library called SORA. The SORA database — which can be accessed by students as young as eight years old — includes the book "This Book is Gay." ...The book "offers a play-by-play of how to use Grindr and other 'sex apps.'

How sex apps work:

1. Upload a tiny picture of yourself to the app.
2. The app works out your location
3. The app tells you who the nearest homosexuals are.
4. You then chat to them.
5. Because they are near, it is easy to meet up with them."

I looked up the school district. It is wealthy and white and suburban which is a dangerous combination (almost as bad as poor and black is but the 'dangers' are different). Wealthy whites tend to have twisted values because they attended ultra liberal big universities as opposed to lesser regional public universities or technical colleges or simply worked after high school. They tend to work in big cities (most wealthy whites are in big city suburbs) and they know the wealth-poor gap exists giving them white guilt. Also, the big cities have a lot more homosexuals as well.

I have a cousin who grew up in a upper middle-class big city suburb. She now attends 'pride' parades and is fully-liberal. Yes, part of this is due to having a liberal mother, but part of it is the environment. I was told she had homosexual classmates in high school as well. Sure, this is anecdotal but I am sure many here know of similar examples like her.

It is better to live in a so-so small town vs. a wealthy liberal suburb. Sure, the media glorifies living in the dream suburbs but do you really want to have neighbors that support these programs? Yes, small non-wealthy, non-touristy, non-college towns might also have this garbage but likely not as strong and likely with less support from locals.

kel

Ostrich
Even further. The big push started with Alfred Kinsey’s research and the foundations were laid with the Fabian circles of Crowley, Blavatsky, and Huxley (Julian not Alduous)
HG Wells, too, as I learned from this video (from a favorite channel of mine, Morgoth's Review) reading of the last chapter of his book "The New World Order", which was one of a few texts that influenced the UN Declaration of Human Rights in the late 40s.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Even further. The big push started with Alfred Kinsey’s research and the foundations were laid with the Fabian circles of Crowley, Blavatsky, and Huxley (Julian not Alduous)

Ah-ha, that's right! Thanks for the reminder. kinsey was horrible. I don't even recognize him as a member of the human race. And his methods were not only sick but academically shotty, to say the least. For instance, his idea that homosexuality is more like 10% of the population was based upon a sample set he took from prisons. Obviously, men confined and kept from women are going to exhibit a higher incident of homosexual behavior.

So there you have it. This has been going on for a long time.

As stated many times before, I see them following their script to its, for lack of a better word, "logical" endstate, which is pedophilia. This is an indefensible position. kinsey, for instance, was an outspoken advocate for pedophilia. When they demand this we'll have all the evidence and the moral justification to squash not only pedophilia but the whole dammed thing. I really mean that. No one wants to be known as a pedophile much less a supporter of pedophilia. That's leverage and there's an energize cohort of citizens ready to pounce on this. Just look at CRT protests. When pedophilia gets outed, it will be CRT response times 100. The left will not be able to defend this.

Its already happening. Consider the Red Pill community. We all know this.

All of these so called "good people" with the "right" ideas that go around moralizing to the rest of us include in their litany of victim groups the lgdkje*&8dje(**. Ergo, they're pedophile supporters. And speaking of the lgtudh*&*8HHGE, they brought us to pedophilia and the pathology of this will be undeniable. Just look at the SFO "choir" revelation, along with several others.

That stupid soccer mom with a "pride" flag hanging off the front door. She's going to have a massive cathartic experience when she realizes that shes an advocate for child sexual abuse.

What can we do about it? Red Pill, period. Censorship notwithstanding, get out and push this inflection to the best of your ability.

The pedophilia issue is very important, not only because it is odious and the worse thing a person can ever do to another person, but, because it provides us with near-infinite leverage to take down the whole "cathedral".

That's why I don't see this lasting much longer.

Naive

Pigeon
I looked up the school district. It is wealthy and white and suburban which is a dangerous combination (almost as bad as poor and black is but the 'dangers' are different). Wealthy whites tend to have twisted values because they attended ultra liberal big universities as opposed to lesser regional public universities or technical colleges or simply worked after high school. They tend to work in big cities (most wealthy whites are in big city suburbs) and they know the wealth-poor gap exists giving them white guilt. Also, the big cities have a lot more homosexuals as well.

I have a cousin who grew up in a upper middle-class big city suburb. She now attends 'pride' parades and is fully-liberal. Yes, part of this is due to having a liberal mother, but part of it is the environment. I was told she had homosexual classmates in high school as well. Sure, this is anecdotal but I am sure many here know of similar examples like her.

It is better to live in a so-so small town vs. a wealthy liberal suburb. Sure, the media glorifies living in the dream suburbs but do you really want to have neighbors that support these programs? Yes, small non-wealthy, non-touristy, non-college towns might also have this garbage but likely not as strong and likely with less support from locals.
I have a theory that sending your kids to some ghetto urban school and raising them in a "diverse" neighborhood may be the most reliable way to naturally red pill them, or at least make them woke-skeptic. It could even be beneficial, as they will likely have a tighter comraderie with the few white students. Joe Rogan was raised by hippie parents (lived in SF for a time), which seemed to give him a healthy skepticism of liberalism. Howard Stern, before he became a woke Hollywood elitist, was a NYC style Republican who grew up in a majority black neighborhood and school. Granted they have been few, but the people I have met that grew up in "diverse" schools, have generally been race realists.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm ready for the Taliban to take over.

E6NxR0XUUAEAQX1

unit414

Robin
I'm ready for the Taliban to take over.

E6NxR0XUUAEAQX1
I suspect that is actually a dude who either identifies as female or maybe in the early stage of transgender transition.
Look at the male pattern baldness starting at front of head.
Nowadays, any guy can play female, and change his name to "Ruby," or "Caitlyn," or whatever. And the authorities are forced to recognize it.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Gremlin

Robin
Remember the LGBT people themselves are the biggest victims of the culture. We must pray for them.

The only way they'll be saved is by keeping their alternative lifestyles to themselves. That means they must refrain from gay parades, proclaiming their homosexuality and end all the attention whoring and drama they force into normal peoples' lives, or severe methods can justifiably be used in response.

Personally, I have no sympathy for them and will not pray for them. I want them to depart this world, so they cannot hurt innocent people or spread their lifestyles.. They don't commit suicide or live dysfunctional lives because they're lgbt, but because their genetics are inferior, and homosexuality is nature's way of ending their mutant genetic lines.

Izad

Pigeon
Forget everything you know about Islam and traditionalism. They become secular and western as fast as anyone else. The allure of wealth, vanity, and endless gluttony transcends religion, especially when they send their kids to American public schools.

View attachment 31885

In only a decade Muslims in America became twice as accepting of sodomy. This data from Pew is from 4 years ago. By now likely the majority of their males even accept sodomy. Sodomy is a much higher priority for the powers that be than appeasing Muslims, because Muslims don't need to be appeased. Frankly their religion is weak.

Generally it was assumed that Muslims would become secularized after generations, but this data is so stark that it proves intra generational brainwashing of Muslims by the sodomite elite. In my neighborhood you can find hijabed Muslim women wearing yoga pants with fancy smartphones and cars gossiping about stupid things. They became western globohomized.
I highly doubt 52% of Muslims believe homosexuality should be accepted by society. Not saying this is an example of taqqiya, but a lot of Muslims are cautious about presenting their true beliefs in fear of being labelled radical or extreme. It is a real fear that a lot of Muslims have. More than any other group, Muslims have bore the brunt of the police state.
You need to take that into account with these types of data.