The LGBT Thread / Agenda

th

Ah-ha, that's right! Thanks for the reminder. kinsey was horrible. I don't even recognize him as a member of the human race. And his methods were not only sick but academically shotty, to say the least. For instance, his idea that homosexuality is more like 10% of the population was based upon a sample set he took from prisons. Obviously, men confined and kept from women are going to exhibit a higher incident of homosexual behavior.

So there you have it. This has been going on for a long time.

As stated many times before, I see them following their script to its, for lack of a better word, "logical" endstate, which is pedophilia. This is an indefensible position. kinsey, for instance, was an outspoken advocate for pedophilia. When they demand this we'll have all the evidence and the moral justification to squash not only pedophilia but the whole dammed thing. I really mean that. No one wants to be known as a pedophile much less a supporter of pedophilia. That's leverage and there's an energize cohort of citizens ready to pounce on this. Just look at CRT protests. When pedophilia gets outed, it will be CRT response times 100. The left will not be able to defend this.

Its already happening. Consider the Red Pill community. We all know this.

All of these so called "good people" with the "right" ideas that go around moralizing to the rest of us include in their litany of victim groups the lgdkje*&8dje(**. Ergo, they're pedophile supporters. And speaking of the lgtudh*&*8HHGE, they brought us to pedophilia and the pathology of this will be undeniable. Just look at the SFO "choir" revelation, along with several others.

That stupid soccer mom with a "pride" flag hanging off the front door. She's going to have a massive cathartic experience when she realizes that shes an advocate for child sexual abuse.

What can we do about it? Red Pill, period. Censorship notwithstanding, get out and push this inflection to the best of your ability.

The pedophilia issue is very important, not only because it is odious and the worse thing a person can ever do to another person, but, because it provides us with near-infinite leverage to take down the whole "cathedral".

That's why I don't see this lasting much longer.

Its not very long ago when homosexuality was despised.

unit414

Robin
"We have the need to expand our minds and realize that there are other ways to love and be loved, and there are other identities besides male and female..." yadda, yadda, yadda.

OK, swell. And precisely how does that equate to giving 1% of government jobs to these people????? Just thinking out loud.
Wow. No wonder this benighted country produced Pope Frank.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Globalism, social media, free trade, etc. really has ensured there is no escape from globohomo. As Christians we know the world will always be bad, and get worse, before the end. Tying your country by the neck to the world is like buying a ticket for the Titanic's maiden voyage, knowing it will sink. At least with some isolationism and strong borders maybe you can get a pocket of Christianity like the state occupying Palestine has been able to accomplish for whatever their religion is.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Panning out a bit, when I look at the lgd*&$jdhej938m, I think they're a bunch of losers. And, you know what, they are. Its one thing to say you want the same rights, real rights, as everyone else. Its quite another to ask, pardon, demand what they are demanding right now. When you distill it down, this is a group of people that are asking for you to like them. If you don't then they'll be hurt. That's it. It really doesn't amount to more than just that.

Worse still, when they don't get unanimous support for this or much at all, then they use the force of the state to enforce this. Think about that. In the 1990s, "they" called it hearing others' voices. And so we're hearing this and look at what they've asked of us? At the center of all this is pride, which is, true to form, their moto. But, pride is a sin and many agree its the worst of them all.

Given how far this has gone its easy to get depressed. But then I remind myself that this is also a time when body positivity also known as fat acceptance is a real thing. Both fat acceptance and homosexualism are one of the same.

This is pathetic. And so the lgrdksour(&$848 is pathetic.

Panning out a bit, when I look at the lgd*&$jdhej938m, I think they're a bunch of losers. And, you know what, they are. Its one thing to say you want the same rights, real rights, as everyone else. Its quite another to ask, pardon, demand what they are demanding right now. When you distill it down, this is a group of people that are asking for you to like them. If you don't then they'll be hurt. That's it. It really doesn't amount to more than just that.

Worse still, when they don't get unanimous support for this or much at all, then they use the force of the state to enforce this. Think about that. In the 1990s, "they" called it hearing others' voices. And so we're hearing this and look at what they've asked of us? At the center of all this is pride, which is, true to form, their moto. But, pride is a sin and many agree its the worst of them all.

Given how far this has gone its easy to get depressed. But then I remind myself that this is also a time when body positivity also known as fat acceptance is a real thing. Both fat acceptance and homosexualism are one of the same.

This is pathetic. And so the lgrdksour(&$848 is pathetic.

A lot of people rolled over and accepted the new Moral consensus.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
From the splashpage on his youtube channel.

splash page.JPG

I wonder if he did any Drag queen story hours in his country. Not that there is anything wrong with that!
To think, I have been told I am the crazy one for saying these people are satanic pedophiles...