The LGBT Thread / Agenda

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Sweden-Lars-Gardfeldt-618x824.jpg

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I'm on LinkedIn a lot for my job. Here you can see how homosexualism's authoritarian/militant intentions unfold. Even though the unelected and arbitrarily assigned "pride" month has been over for many weeks there are still a disturbing amount of companies that have chosen to retain the homo-emoji on their corporate symbols. State Street Global comes to mind. A company's logo is meaningful. It distinguishes itself from other companies' competitors or non-competitors and is key to brand awareness. Its important.

What I realized is all these companies still keeping their virtue signaling going are taking their once unique logo and making it un-unique. So, it defeats the entire purpose. But what's really going on here? This is where homosexualism leads too. They want power, period. And, sadly, they're drunk with it right now. They have BODs eating out of their hand and its disturbing. But, it makes me wonder. Is everything going to be a "pride" flag going forward?

This should be a question and not rhetorical, but, I'm not sure what it is at present. Obviously, homosexuals want everything to be under their flag and their flag only. I've noticed this with the more fringe church denominations. The ones that fly their homo paraphernalia with zeal. I realized those "churches" are occupied territory and that flag is a flag of occupation. They do not worship God or Jesus here, rather, its quite obvious they worship homosexuals. Could it really be that pathetic? Note: how the homo's regard non-homo's that support them as "allies". You need allies for war, i.e. the militancy at work here. I mean all this fuss all this incessant campaigning, all the money, all the NGOs...all so a small group of people can, through hook or crook, make people worship them?

Answer: yes.

It also reminds me of real and fictitious totalitarian regimes. They plant their flag everywhere and at their height its nearly ubiquitous. Such a phenomenon seems to be unfolding here.

With all that said, they have over-played their hand, big time. That seems so colloquial when you say and it sort of reduces the severity of the situation they're making for themselves. After all, is everything from your company to your car to your frig going to sport the same exact symbol, a political one at that? Soon these people are going to be corrected. I believe that. They'll be among all the other militant groups too, such as, feminists and radical blacks etc.

My conviction comes from this undeniable fact - the left is authoritarian. They are tyranny. This is exactly what they so tirelessly said they were against. This tyranny, will not last and I think it will falter soon. When it does, the groups closest to it will suffer the most and that will be homosexuals.

For the moment, the most powerful person in corporate America is the chief diversity officer (not the CEO or the BOD). This dynamic alone is unsustainable for the agenda, which is substantial, for a diversity officer conflicts fundamentally with the CEO et al (even if they're woke). But then again, companies are literally on record saying they hate their customers.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
The wife wanted to watch Cruella because movies made for kids are generally the only ones she finds entertaining. Made it maybe 5 minutes before it gets shut off. I thought a post would be appropriate.

I’m one of those guys who likes to read the full plot details of a movie before I decide to watch it, but especially because this is Disney, I want to read up on everything first because I assume it’s going to be some subversive garbage. I was not disappointed.

I was browsing the cast and one actor in particular looked quite suspect. When I clicked on the character’s name (“Artie”), I discovered that there was supposed to be some ground-breaking gayness in the film. When I read the headline of one of the top articles associated with the character, I mistakenly thought it may actually have been critical of Disney shoving sodomy down the throats of their intended audience (children). Naturally, I was wrong, as I was unfamiliar with the term “queerbaiting.” While the author was certainly critical of Disney, it was actually because the movie wasn’t gay enough.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Anyone familiar with David Lynn? He's a street preacher. In the past he would've triggered people to an extent that was quite epic in a sense, but a bit overly aggressive one could say. Now he's calmed down and it's interesting to see him having conversations with for example LGBT people in this case.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I think this is a reaction to the slavish acceptance that our reprobate friends have been getting recently. A lot of them want to be disgusting, subversive and to offend us breeders: they get off on it.
Now that they have been shown in a positive light so much, at least a sizeable portion of them are looking for a new way to be considered monstrous by normal people. The babadook is ideal: it attacks a single mother and her a son in a fatherless home. The more you deny it, the stronger it becomes. It wants the mother to give her son to it. At the end of the story, the babadook is more or less tamed and becomes a sort of family pet in the basement, where it eats penises worms, thus mirroring the acceptance of gays without losing the monster appeal.

And there is black goo in the film, how original

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker

The biblical “sin cities” of Sodom and Gomorrah could have been destroyed by a meteor “cloudburst” that incinerated all 8,000 inhabitants, a fascinating new study suggests...

here would have been no survivors...one of the 8,000 residents would have survived the initial blast or the rock melting temperatures that followed...

We saw evidence for temperatures greater than 2,000 degrees Celsius,”

...building materials and pottery shards melted into glass....

“There is evidence of a large cosmic fireball, close to Tall el-Hammam,...

I think one of the main discoveries is shocked quartz. These are sand grains containing cracks that form only under very high pressure. We have shocked quartz from this layer. That means there were incredible pressures involved to shock the quartz crystals. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals. It is very hard to shock,”

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker

Chemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say US researchers.

Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found....

Phthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned in toys in the EU for some years.

However, they are still widely used in many different household items, including plastic furniture and packaging.

There are many different types and some mimic the female hormone oestrogen.

This isn't the sole cause of transgenderism since people got confused about their gender plastic, but I think it's influencing the problem. It's probably more influencing heterosexual "soy boy" mindset and behavior because transgenderism (despite how much you see it in the media) is still really rare compared to how much plastic there is. But the "soy boy" thing seems really common. Of course other factors like feminism and men being raised by single mothers are huge.

Last edited:

Lawrence87

Robin
Orthodox
I find it so sad to see that people who have souls that are made in the image of the incomprehensible God, with all the depth and beauty that this indicates, decide to make sexuality the entire core of their identity.

The flamboyance of it is a signifier of its emptiness. It's a terrible shame that countless people are caught up in it because it's the trendy thing to do.

It must be hard to live such a superficial existence. No wonder these people are often touting their mental illness too. Its tragic and sad that young impressionable people are caught in this devastating trend.