The LGBT Thread / Agenda

I find it so sad to see that people who have souls that are made in the image of the incomprehensible God, with all the depth and beauty that this indicates, decide to make sexuality the entire core of their identity.

The flamboyance of it is a signifier of its emptiness. It's a terrible shame that countless people are caught up in it because it's the trendy thing to do.

It must be hard to live such a superficial existence. No wonder these people are often touting their mental illness too. Its tragic and sad that young impressionable people are caught in this devastating trend.
Very well said.

The employee walkout at Netflix has begun. Let's hear from this beautiful, strong and independent woman. I mean, non binary.

"I'm a non-binary individual... and a huge sister of mine; also a trans-woman"
"My duty as a non-binary individual to stand by my trans brothers and sisters"

^Contradiction of a contradiction of a contradiction of a contradiction. How can anyone process things so incongruent in their head?

"... it's my duty as a person not-of-color and as a non-binary individual... as a white person with privilege... "
Ah, of course; that's how.

*Formatting added by me

Deranged man in a dress is proud to be sworn in as first tranny and first female four star admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. (Never mind how many people killed in PA nursing homes after moving his mother out, then moving in covid patients.)
What is the blue book he is swearing upon?

They use word "openly" because there could be thousands of trannies who are passing. :rolleyes:

"Diversity makes us stronger."

Possibly.
What I first need to know, is who exactly is the us to whom this "Deranged man in a dress" is referencing?

Gimlet

Kingfisher
"Diversity makes us stronger."

Possibly.
What I first need to know, is who exactly is the us to whom this "Deranged man in a dress" is referencing?

Diversity makes us weaker.
Assimilation makes us stronger.

In my lifetime we have gone from "America is a melting pot" to "Diversity is our greatest strength" and it is quite clear as I look back, this was BS social engineering. There is no benefit to a diverse population, unless everyone assimilates to strengthen the Nation, especially under God. As we used to do

Parmesan

Woodpecker
A guy who for a generation has posed as a hyper-rationalist, despite atheism offering no basis for reason, now adopts woke absurdity.

I think Penn is bipolar and the trans thing is just his new hook. It’s no accident he goes from an outspoken, smartass libertarian, to an outspoken, smartass trans cultist. His “rationalist” past was largely a justification to look down upon certain people, and his current trans cult persona is just another version of that. He’s changed, but he’s really only just changed the excuse that will give him a guilt free pass to proclaim his superiority on other people. There’s probably some dark stuff behind the cause of his daughter’s trans disorder, and adopting the trans narrative is probably much easier than ever confronting the dark truths behind it.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
"America is a melting pot" to "Diversity is our greatest strength" and it is quite clear as I look back, this was BS social engineering. There is no benefit to a diverse population, unless everyone assimilates to strengthen the Nation, especially under God. As we used to do
America (UK, etc) is a melting pot, and her taxpayers are buttered bacon.
"But diversity is a source of our great strength", said the ruling class to the other people, when the other people complained about the problems caused by the diversity that the rulers kept bringing in. "And if you disagree, you're the same as a natzy, and in this country we defeated the natzies", said the ruling class to the other people, reminding them who can use their firearms and get away with it.

People suffering from the gay are good taxpayers & spenders, and like 'government services'. In a usury based / fiat currency / welfare/insurance empire, with no rules against their behaviour, these people are encouraged. You can't assimilate gay people into normal society, you can only arrange for people at risk of it to marry one of the unattractive women, join the military, go into monastic life, or stay with their family who can keep an eye on them.
We are seeing this deployed in reverse: the pushing of lgbt into every sphere of life, making society assimilate to its values, including normal couples who live a sterile life, with high spending on frivolous things, and promiscuous behaviour in single people leading lonelier lives, unless you count online stuff.
Now the inversion is complete in the mainstream narrative: attractive women are supposed to have best friend gaze who tell them what to buy, the military and church should be run by gaze, and families that don't permit their youngsters to do gay stuff are can be broken up: all for the gaze' benefit: the state & ruling classes are only trying to help the poor gaze, you understand.

If you want a vision of the future, Winston, imagine a Bagger 293 excavator with a trans-pride flag on it on a human face forever.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
America (UK, etc) is a melting pot, and her taxpayers are buttered bacon.
"But diversity is a source of our great strength", said the ruling class to the other people, when the other people complained about the problems caused by the diversity that the rulers kept bringing in. "And if you disagree, you're the same as a natzy, and in this country we defeated the natzies", said the ruling class to the other people, reminding them who can use their firearms and get away with it.

People suffering from the gay are good taxpayers & spenders, and like 'government services'. In a usury based / fiat currency / welfare/insurance empire, with no rules against their behaviour, these people are encouraged. You can't assimilate gay people into normal society, you can only arrange for people at risk of it to marry one of the unattractive women, join the military, go into monastic life, or stay with their family who can keep an eye on them.
We are seeing this deployed in reverse: the pushing of lgbt into every sphere of life, making society assimilate to its values, including normal couples who live a sterile life, with high spending on frivolous things, and promiscuous behaviour in single people leading lonelier lives, unless you count online stuff.
Now the inversion is complete in the mainstream narrative: attractive women are supposed to have best friend gaze who tell them what to buy, the military and church should be run by gaze, and families that don't permit their youngsters to do gay stuff are can be broken up: all for the gaze' benefit: the state & ruling classes are only trying to help the poor gaze, you understand.

If you want a vision of the future, Winston, imagine a Bagger 293 excavator with a trans-pride flag on it on a human face forever.

Very insightful. Indeed, this is the ultimate intention. The left is all the same. Abortion was supposed to be "rare"...look how that turned out. The same thing happened with the gays. They made a case that convinced a lot of people. The whole, lets us live how we want to. This even convinced some of the conservative crowd. People like us warned that this wasn't the case nor the intention. The gays went on to provide some more fine print ensuring all of us that they had no desire to change anything. And, just like with abortion, here we are. Everything we said was going to happen did happen.

Here's the thing. I don't think its going to last. Right now, it seems as though gay is solid. But, I thought abortion was solid decades ago and it was. That being said, I was both pleased and very surprised to learn, a couple of years ago, that polling indicated a shift in popular attitude and that more people opposed abortion than approved. Seems like it happened all of a sudden. I think something similar will occur here. The gays are not just forcing themselves onto us, they're invading. And, it is their flag, literally, that flies over this current corrupt regime and ideology. And it is this same regime and ideology that has resulted in the loss of our fundamental freedoms.

This isn't going unnoticed. Yes, people are largely dumb, indifferent and all the rest. But, practically all people become acutely aware of the thing that is abusing or exploiting them. gays are doing nothing less than this. I don't see an authoritarian homosexual society. As it is, right now, we're seeing a massive awakening. My conviction here isn't based on my own personal emotions, which are admittedly, strained, but, due to the fact that leftists policies and, therefore, leftism is solely responsible for making living conditions in the west significantly worse. gays are front and center here. Even if its with their stupid flags and street crossings that now seem to be everywhere. This is hardly the deal some people signed onto years ago. It will be their undoing. I've heard, and this is anecdotal, that many gays, the more silent among them, are increasingly fed-up with the acceleration of their "agenda". Perhaps they sense the same thing I do, that as they continue to force themselves into other people's lives even and especially their private lives that this is engendering resent. And then there's the issue of pedophilia, which I'm convinced will be pushed by the gays.

Despite how disappointing it is to be watching this whole "trans" thing being pushed onto us, it has, nonetheless, evoked a backlash and I do not see this backlash abating. This is not surprising since "trans" is so utterly absurd and is fundamentally authoritarian. But, it demonstrates the insanity of the gays and tells me they will proceed with pedophilia. This plus the fact that the entire gay political movement was founded by outed pederasts and pedophiles who all advocated for child sex. Moreover, the founders of the broader ideology of which gayism is associated with and grounded upon, postmodernism, were also advocates and active child molesters.

But, this will only evoke an even larger response, just like "trans" has. And it will be the validation of the entire slippery slope argument we made years ago. That won't end well for them.

I see a future where gays are "tolerated", but, not blindly celebrated or, better yet, worshipped. Right now, the soccer mom doesn't realize that her rainbow flag is a sign of submission and worship. Or that its a symbol of child molestation, which it is. This will become clearer going forward and the gays will be the ones exposing themselves.

All in, one must say when we take an honest stock of things, that if we've had to sacrifice our own human rights, if we're denying reality, if we're indoctrinating children, if we're castrating and mutilating children and, above all, if we're desiring to normalize sex with children than gayism is simply, as you put, incompatible with society. This is only going to become more clear and obvious going forward.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
This even convinced some of the conservative crowd. People like us warned that this wasn't the case nor the intention. The gays went on to provide some more fine print ensuring all of us that they had no desire to change anything. And, just like with abortion, here we are. Everything we said was going to happen did happen.
The slippery slope is less a fallacy, and more of a "probability, I mean, have you really seen the state of those gaze / women who use abortion as contraception?"

I think the state's overall plan is to make men more submissive, less politically independent locally, and to spend more; going full homo is a jackpot, and a lower prize for them is a consoomer man in his rented home, who can vote for or against Brexit, it won't matter anyway, just so long as all he does politically is watch things online, talk over beers, and shuffle to the polling booth a couple of times a decade.

As far as the state is concerned, the gaze is a great social weapon against its primary enemy, the taxpayers who could break free from the state, or at least shrink it down to something fit for purpose.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Regarding the recent news about superman I think it's disgusting, for sure, but, I also think it's somewhat moot. Under normal circumstances it would be anything but moot, but, in the context of the left's agenda and their penchant for re-writing old cultural archetypes - this is simply more of the same. Superman, just like playboy, james bond, and even star wars are spent franchises. They're from another generation. Superman is from a couple of generations ago. What we're mostly concerned about is the cultural fallout of this, and, the kids today are not reading comic books the way they used to. In fact, none of them are at all. Had this happened in the heyday, say 1950s-60s, it would be horrible. Of course, it would never have happened then, because we were a lot saner and not perverted. Today, comic books are hardly the cultural force they used to be. The kids are on the web. The comic book industry serves a tiny/niche market. Very niche. And by the looks of not just superman but several other "heroes", a niche compromised of loser sjw's. Other than the name recognition of superman, which remains popular due to remainder cultural inertia, this is obscure. That doesn't excuse this or anything close to that, but, puts this into its proper context.

Elipe

Pelican
The slippery slope is less a fallacy, and more of a "probability, I mean, have you really seen the state of those gaze / women who use abortion as contraception?"
The slippery slope is in reality the argument that X exists as an obstacle to Y, and therefore if we do not desire Y occurring, we should consider keeping X in place. Leftists use a similar line of reasoning with gun control. Whenever you see a leftist talk about gun control, you should point out that he is making a slippery slope argument by implying that not having gun control causes gun violence. Mental gymnastics follow.

Have you noticed that all of these LGBT members, especially the trannies, have something in common besides degeneracy?

It's their eyes.

Every single one has the same look in their eyes. Some may look crazier than others, but they all look dead. It's worse than just a depressed look, they are glazed over.

I am not saying they are demons, but they definitely have demons ruling over them. Worst part is, they invited the demons in.

The LGBT adults that we see today have more than likely been abused at a young age. No one is born like that. More often than not these members were sexually abused as a child and now they want attention and think degeneracy is normal. I am not giving them any excuses, they have free will, but I feel like very early on they invited demons in trying to cope with the pain. This was the case of a child in foster care in my state. He was used for a satanic ritual and men abused him. Now the first thing he says to people who meet him is that "he's gay." It isn't until you learn his story that you understand why he says that. Years of abuse leaves him thinking being gay is normal. Unfortunately this causes a constant loop of abuse. They are abused at a young age so they abuse someone else at a young age, starting the cycle again and again.

Of course this isn't the case for all of them, some just love the trend and love to sin so they go as far as they want.

Now, because of the media, they are brainwashing children. They don't have to abuse any kids (although they still do) because the TV and parades are doing it for them. Teenagers want to fit in and the only way to fit in is to be whatever the new letter in LGBT is.

I asked my priest how to not hate them. I will admit I have felt real hatred for them. The way he explained it to me helped a lot. He told me how much they want real love.

These people, they act out in the worst ways possible. They sin day after day because they want someone to actually love them. The truly sad part is the love they want so bad comes from the person they hate the most.

Jesus Christ.

He is the only One that can love them completely. He is the only One that can calm their soul and forgive their sins. They want that love, they want that forgiveness, but their hearts are hardened.

They hate and reject Christ because their mindset is that if they just go that one extra step then they will be happy. "Just let us get married." Didn't work. "Just let us use the bathroom." Didn't work. "Just let us have the surgery." Didn't work.

The next step is coming for our children, we cannot let that happen. This entire domino effect was started by Satan and he continues to make sure it keeps falling.

We need to be the ones that stop it. That does not mean we tolerate any of this degeneracy. Sin is sin and boy do we hate this sin. We don't need to make them feel accepted, because it is not acceptable. We do, however, need to bring them back home.

We do not want any soul to go to hell. We focus on our own souls, then our families', and then everyone else's. We are called to be a part of Christ's mission. Yes it is easy to hate them, but they are God's creation too.

We need to bring them back so they repent and beg for forgiveness before it's too late. Answer for all of the disgusting things they have done or been a part of. Telling them they are hated or that they will go to hell will only drive them further away. It takes a lot to soften your own heart and pray they come back to the Church, but it needs to happen. We are not called to tolerate, but we are also not called to hate. Love the enemy. Help them fight their demons. Many trannies find Christ in the middle of the transition and they stop the treatment altogether. That is a blessing, just to have another soul return to God.

I'm not saying we need to drive out gay clubs with a whip and bring them to a monastery, but if we do so be it. That just means they have a chance at heaven and every soul deserves that.

nathan

Robin
Just saw this.

On that note, I think there should be a bit more awareness of the antics of the Texas state legislators, among our side. Everyone knows about the anti-abortion bill at this point, but the current crop of legislators does have a fighting spirit that goes beyond just that one bill, that doesn't appear to exist to any significant degree among other groups of legislators yet that I can tell.

In other words, these guys deserve a bit more notoriety among our side for being rare examples of politicians aligned with what we want both on the issues as well as tactically, to the level that national-level politicians haven't reached. As my friend put it, they're true believers who have no qualms about shamelessly pushing for the types of raw power grab solutions that our side usually complains that our guys don't do enough (or any) of.

Attachments

• white.jpeg
    white.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 16

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I heard an item on the radio about a football (soccer) player coming out as gay. They were given a round of applause for doing so.

Is that all you have to do to illicit a standing ovation these days? Just tell a group of people you like to commit sin with other men...

This really is the 'everyone gets an award just for participating' world isn't it?