The LGBT Thread / Agenda

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
We need more community based shared homeschooling. Perhaps more parents can form groups to share homeschooling duties. Perhaps we will also need conservative communes just like hippies had in the 1960's and 1970's.

Also:
  • Modern educational practices and educational movements:
    • An education in the Classics, especially in Ancient Greek and Latin
    • Classical education movement, based on the trivium (grammar, logic, rhetoric) and quadrivium (astronomy, arithmetic, music and geometry)
    • Classical Christian education, an application of the classical education movement with an emphasis on the Christian faith.

Its an opportunity to ditch the Prussian Model pioneer since the 1800s:
What could be done to thwart the latent uprisings of underprivileged workers and their poor families flocking the cities of the rich and powerful? An idea: The men in power could control the education of their youth- they could control their minds. They opted for the Prussian education model as it promised the results they were seeking. The Prussian education model bestowed the strings of education to the men in power and promised unity and a “worker bee” mentality on a large scale. The results would be generational, but the effects would reverberate throughout American history.

152.gif

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
It's not clown, it's :alien: .

It's crazy to see how they mix in all the element of the deadly cocktail with the vaccine, also the tranny stuff.

FDOpxXYVEAEMuzI

What a sick city. It is hard to not wish for another huge earthquake to strike that city and feel hatred towards it. I know that is unchristian to wish such a disaster though and hate is not good and maybe there are still 100-200 decent people that live there and of course there are innocent children.

In the army, I knew a guy who followed a religion where he was taught that God punishes cities with natural disasters and he gave earthquakes that struck LA and San Francisco as a comparison with Sodom and Gomorrah. However, normal towns have also been struck hard, so perhaps this is a flawed idea.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Someone remind me what "queer" means exactly?

Until the last 3-4 years, when people talked about LGBTQ, mostly they didn't really think about the "T," but now it's inescapable. Now, I'm trying to think about the "Q" and coming up short.

Gimlet

Pelican
The Q for Queer is where you find the sexual failures who have fled the world of normal, heterosexuality due to the lack of attention from who they desire as sexual partners. By joining LGBTQ they have a home and can get attention from their friends, families and the media. A great example is a girl celebrity named Demi Lovato - once she became too fat to get the high value men, she became queer.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
The Q for Queer is where you find the sexual failures who have fled the world of normal, heterosexuality due to the lack of attention from who they desire as sexual partners. By joining LGBTQ they have a home and can get attention from their friends, families and the media. A great example is a girl celebrity named Demi Lovato - once she became too fat to get the high value men, she became queer.
So it's just another word for homosexual?

Scratch that, I retract the question. Not gonna try to find meaning in their nonsense. But it occurred to me that people used LGBTQ as shorthand for "homosexual" for so long, then suddenly the T that had always been there came to life (in glorious "Rachel" Levine technicolor), I became worried there's some sick plan in store with the Q, too...

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
So it's just another word for homosexual?

Scratch that, I retract the question. Not gonna try to find meaning in their nonsense. But it occurred to me that people used LGBTQ as shorthand for "homosexual" for so long, then suddenly the T that had always been there came to life (in glorious "Rachel" Levine technicolor), I became worried there's some sick plan in store with the Q, too...
Queer = odd/strange. At least they are openly admitting that their sexual preferences are unusual. That is the first step towards fixing the problem.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
View attachment 34699
In my doctors office yesterday..I need a new doctor.
Trust the science guys.. let us know if you want to be called half dragon .. half flamingo half saber tooth tiger.
A medical institution can’t objectively determine what sex a patient is but is supposed to provide medical care based on objective evidence? If this is the case why have a doctor at all? Why not allow the patient to determine their own diagnosis and then write their own plan of treatment? Not that it’s difficult to get a doctor to prescribe infinite pharmaceuticals or agree to do an unnecessary surgery, just as long as they know someone’s paying.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker

618a882e85f5401e6d027596.jpg

‘It’s a nightmare’ – Russian figure skating icon Slutskaya on ‘unusual’ men’s rhythmic gymnastics

Russian former figure skating world champion Irina Slutskaya says it is ‘unusual’ to see male performers ‘who want to be like women’ as she spoke out against men competing in the typically feminine sport of rhythmic gymnastics.

“This is unusual for us. Rhythmic gymnastics from time immemorial has been a sport for beautiful, delicate, aesthetic girls,” Slutskaya told Krasovsky.

“If it were a different costume, if it were not for such an imitation of female rhythmic gymnastics, perhaps it would be perceived by us a little differently. But when a boy in a skirt comes out...”

“If he’d put on trousers, a T-shirt, like gymnasts, if he hadn’t taken a woman's ribbon in his hands...

“It’s unusual for me and I don’t want to see a man who’s trying to be like a woman.

View attachment 34694

This is good news for the adult diaper industry. Recently say someone say it's 5 years instead of 10.

I think people need to start emphasizing 1. the pedophilia link and 2. the 'disgustingness factor' to hammer down how degenerated these people are.

View attachment 34695

Most people have no idea of what the gay lifestyle actually entails. I got my wake up call when I inadvertently rented a room from a gay dude. Other roommate was straight so I wasn't even thinking about the possibility.

The amount of guys this dude fckd was mind boggling. I had no idea of the degeneracy. I had to get the hell out, tired of seeing these random weirdo gay dudes going in and out of the house. We're talking multiple in a day.. mad casually... 10 minutes and gone.

That was when I was on the Left but even then I was never some pro gay rights guy. I'm naturally repulsed by it like most of us are, but I didn't hate or demonize them. There's no way not to once you see that sht up close for what it is though.