The LGBT Thread / Agenda

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

From the article:

“According to The Epoch Times, a few days after a meeting with the teachers, police officers appeared at Konen’s door and said that a complaint had been made to Child Protective Services (CPS).

Officers questioned her children and asked them if they wanted to be removed from the home.

‘They made me feel like a monster,’ Konen said.

CPS later dropped the case, but from then on Konen was afraid to ask questions about her daughter or her school activities, fearing that CPS could take her children away, The Epoch Times reported.”

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

“Mexico’s Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation (SCJN) has affirmed that a “fundamental right to personal identity” includes the right to change one’s date of birth on government documents, vindicating conservative claims about the “slippery slope” of transgender ideology.”

How about interest rates on loans? Surely that is also a social construct.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian

“Mexico’s Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation (SCJN) has affirmed that a “fundamental right to personal identity” includes the right to change one’s date of birth on government documents, vindicating conservative claims about the “slippery slope” of transgender ideology.”

How about interest rates on loans? Surely that is also a social construct.
At least it is consistent. If you can change the sex on birth certificates, why not change age as well? I can imagine when this is changed in the USA, Madonna will be the first person to take advantage and she can become the 22 year-old she imagines herself to still be.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
Maybe someone can clear up some confusion for me. Where is all of this transgender stuff coming from? What causes it? Are these people suffering from some sort of legit mental illness, or are they weird fetishists aroused by the idea of "becoming" the opposite gender? I'm becoming increasingly alarmed at the prevalence of this stuff and have even seen the daughter of a respectable Christian woman that I know identify as ftm.

I've often thought that the mtf trannies became that way after years of being bullied for being weak males, almost like they are disguising themselves as female to signal that they aren't a threat to potential male tormentors.

Whatever the cause may be, it's wrong and shouldn't be indulged. See 1 Corinthians 6 : 9-11.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Maybe someone can clear up some confusion for me. Where is all of this transgender stuff coming from? What causes it? Are these people suffering from some sort of legit mental illness, or are they weird fetishists aroused by the idea of "becoming" the opposite gender? I'm becoming increasingly alarmed at the prevalence of this stuff and have even seen the daughter of a respectable Christian woman that I know identify as ftm.

I've often thought that the mtf trannies became that way after years of being bullied for being weak males, almost like they are disguising themselves as female to signal that they aren't a threat to potential male tormentors.

Whatever the cause may be, it's wrong and shouldn't be indulged. See 1 Corinthians 6 : 9-11.
It comes from a central point: we have a top-down world system. Every development that seems coincidental is steered and pushed vehemently by the elite at the top. So it's a myriad of things, corona not the least, but with regards to the tranny stuff it's about confusion, depopulation and eventually getting rid of the idea of male/female so that, as can be read in Huxley's brave new world, children will not be born from parents anymore (there will be no family) but from test tubes. Won't be tomorrow, but they've already destroyed the family and can create the test tube babies. Homosexuality was just an intermittent stage towards transgenderism and from there the step is for genders to disappear.

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
The trans industry appears to be quite lucrative. It's sad that the Devil's work pays so well:

Trans-tech is a budding industry with an enormous opportunity, RKA claims. “Our estimates place the average cost of transition at $150,000 per person. Multiply that by an estimated population of 1.4 million transgender people, we’re taking about a market in excess of $200B. That is significant. That’s larger than the entire film industry.”

Gimlet

Pelican
The trannies are demons walking the earth. Full stop. Look at them and their smug sneers as they wreak havoc on society. That's why they experience violence and death: People fighting the demons that appear before them. Watch any video documentation of "tramsphobia" and you can see this clearly. Watch videos of street preachers at pride parades. The trannies go nuts. They are legion.

Last edited:

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
A lot of Lutheran churches seem fake as well. The parents are the ones we need to be angrier at for supporting this. His comment about Jesus turning the tables at the temple is spot on and is not spoken enough. Jesus could be direct and call out bad behavior when needed.

All ELCA. They went crazy in the 2000s with the gay crap, lady pastors, and not saying the Bible is the word of God.

The good churches left and became lcms or wels.

philro

Banned
Catholic

Trauma. Weak or no fathers, overbearing mothers. I’m in employment where I can’t avoid ‘em, yet while they’re hardly peeps I’d risk cracking any kind of real joke with... most can’t discuss anything more sophisticated than the kinds of movies we millennials watched as children... I’ll also say, it can feel like ‘dar frequencies are all over the place around some of these misfits, I can’t determine reliably how many of them (well, pre-ops, anyway lol!) are actually “gay”

Better to not know!

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Like when I was younger, 10-15 years ago or so, you just wouldn't see these messages. Sure, there was homosexuality, and you had to be tolerant you learned in polite society, but that was it. In my youth you just never saw stories like this. We're really spinning out of control with the tranny stuff and now this stuff, getting weirder and weirder.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Like when I was younger, 10-15 years ago or so, you just wouldn't see these messages. Sure, there was homosexuality, and you had to be tolerant you learned in polite society, but that was it. In my youth you just never saw stories like this. We're really spinning out of control with the tranny stuff and now this stuff, getting weirder and weirder.
When I was in my twenties 30 or so years ago. I knew homosexuals existed but had never actually seen one, didn’t know anyone that was one or even knew somebody that was one. Now they seem to be everywhere.

Pavel

Robin
Orthodox
Chinese app TikTok signed a partnership with Stonewall, "the controversial lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender rights charity," to promote "trans" and "transitioning" material.
photo_2022-01-02_21-53-47.jpg

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
This came out a year ago but I just this commentary now. No plans to watch the TV show-the commentary is enough.

Some key points in the commentary:

1) Pushover, weak fathers. I have more respect for fathers that abandoned their kids than for fathers that allow their wives to do this in their presence. Both are losers in their own ways, but one is actively watching evil happen to his own kid and he refuses to stop it.

2) Evil witches for mothers who care all about their own narcissistic virtue signaling. Even when the child is uncomfortable with it, the mother keeps pushing him in this direction. Why can't the mother read neutral books to the kid. There are thousands of children's books that are normal but the mother deliberately went out of her way to get a sick book. I never met her but I feel hatred towards these woman.

3) Children lacking decent guidance. Parents provide the things a child needs for survival (food, shelter) but no moral guidance.

4) Fake Christians at the beginning. I really wonder what percent of Christians attend these woke churches. What is surprising is most members are elderly. Elderly people are not as conservative as stereotypes would imagine them to be.

It is clear. Before planning marriage, you need to ask your potential wife what she thinks of these issues. If she supports it or thinks the mother in the video is a good woman, run away as fast as you can even if she looks like Jessica Alba.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Once transsexuals are fully normalized (we are close to that point already, the next step is pedophilia (the real and very sinister version-not the often incorrectly used one such as R Kelly has been accused of where the women are post-puberty but below 18 and therefore innocent angels). I guess after pedophilia might come beastiality but I am unsure because many liberals love animals more than children and they might actually bond to protect dogs and cats and donkeys from those that feel romantic toward them.