The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Towgunner

Kingfisher
If diversity=strength, why are Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea safer and more prosperous than very diverse nations like Brazil and Venezuela?

I can see the ethical argument that to make things right, we have to make whites second class citizens and blacks first-class citizens to make up for the 300 years of racial discrimination in the USA and then after about 270 more years or so, we can change laws to make things equal because the debt has been paid off. However, this also results in punishing people for the bad things done by past generations and is really unnecessary and unfair.

This is why I favor voluntary repatriation as a solution.

The same "logic", dare I say, is used with other "aggrieved situations", such as with women. Men are being oppressed so that women can move up. Why? Because, men "oppressed" women for so long, therefore, they need to pay.

This is fundamentally flawed. It reduces down to this - revenge. And revenge if nothing more than an eye for an eye. Revenge is evil. So, the process of revenge keeps playing out over and over. Today the society systematically favors blacks, this will engender resentment from non-blacks, namely whites. Over time this creates the case for the whites or non-blacks to seek reparations or revenge against the blacks. The reason is the same; to make up for past injustices. Ditto for men against women. And so the terrible cycle continues. The only way to break the cycle is to turn the other cheek; i.e. endure the blows and forgive.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian

No guidance. This mother wants to be the cool and hip mom. I guess the good thing for the boy is that he will actually enter a world where being a drag queen is considered positive and may actually help him get a job although I am unsure how his metal state will be as an adult. Just having a good office job doesn't always guarantee happiness.

I wonder if the mother would have also been relaxed if he found a t-shirt with a pro-gun message on it or one that stated a pro-life message such as the t-shirt below and wanted to wear it.

pro-life-pro-god-pro-gun-shirt-men-s-t-shirt-black-front-1.png

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
No guidance. This mother wants to be the cool and hip mom. I guess the good thing for the boy is that he will actually enter a world where being a drag queen is considered positive and may actually help him get a job although I am unsure how his metal state will be as an adult. Just having a good office job doesn't always guarantee happiness.

It's another example that shows that these kids aren't just coming up with the stuff on their own, out of thin air. The mother was asking all sorts of leading questions to this little boy, clearly trying to push him in the direction of wanting to wear a dress to school. It's clear in the video the kid isn't old enough to understand the implications of any of this. The mom is just using her son as a political prop to fuel her own sense of self righteousness.

The Left makes it sound like there's swarms of kids out there just aching to start cross-dressing and/or change their gender. Really, it's parents like this mother pushing this ideology onto their children; and of course she has to film it so the world can see and appreciate her moral bona-fides. I always wonder where the Dad is in these videos and why he's letting Mom emasculate their son...

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
It's another example that shows that these kids aren't just coming up with the stuff on their own, out of thin air. The mother was asking all sorts of leading questions to this little boy, clearly trying to push him in the direction of wanting to wear a dress to school. It's clear in the video the kid isn't old enough to understand the implications of any of this. The mom is just using her son as a political prop to fuel her own sense of self righteousness.

The Left makes it sound like there's swarms of kids out there just aching to start cross-dressing and/or change their gender. Really, it's parents like this mother pushing this ideology onto their children; and of course she has to film it so the world can see and appreciate her moral bona-fides. I always wonder where the Dad is in these videos and why he's letting Mom emasculate their son...
The part about filming the kid is also a concern. I think children should have privacy and parents shouldn't film every encounter and post it on social media. Children are not old enough to know that social media can haunt you for life. Maybe when he is 20 or 30, he will cringe and dislike the fact that his shameful moment is there for the world to see.

I did dumb things as a kid and would hate for them to be on public social media.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The Federal Minister of the Interior has set a symbol for tolerance on the occasion of the international day against queer hostility. It is high time to make Germany's diversity visible as a state institution, said Nancy Faeser.

Yeah, we need more women in politics and administration in order to wreck Germany even faster.
There is one woman with a special nose and the guys in uinform a smirking because of what?
What a shame!

rouchno1fan

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
From an acquaintance working in DoD, the attached email was sent out this week. We used to joke about things like "who's going to be coordinating gay pride week this year?" when I was in the military not so long ago. Now it's turned into a reality - there's three POCs listed on this flyer for the upcoming gay pride march in DC, with participation encouraged and perhaps even expected from military and civilian members of the agency.

Dr. E Michael Jones was right - America is the gay disco. Those flags parodying the American flag with gay stripes are probably a more accurate representation of what it's become.

Attachments

• Pride Month at DoD.png
    Pride Month at DoD.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 27

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
If diversity=strength, why are Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea safer and more prosperous than very diverse nations like Brazil and Venezuela?

I can see the ethical argument that to make things right, we have to make whites second class citizens and blacks first-class citizens to make up for the 300 years of racial discrimination in the USA and then after about 270 more years or so, we can change laws to make things equal because the debt has been paid off. However, this also results in punishing people for the bad things done by past generations and is really unnecessary and unfair.

This is why I favor voluntary repatriation as a solution.

They invert the meaning as always. In regards to genetic diversity it allows for resistance to disease rather than having them all fall to the same problem. In regards to distinct Nations people come up with a variety of solutions and can learn best practices from each other. Etc.

Rather than alloys where a bit of other materials make a stronger metal. It's homogenization in reality.

A "woman" and a "man" can have diversity. But they have inherent limitations of which exceeding them causes "man" or "woman" to cease to exist.