The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Gimlet

Pelican
How is "men who have sex with other men" different to "gay"? o_O

Gay is an identity and lifestyle. Men having sex with men is an act. I think a good example of the latter would be sodomy in a prison setting. Is this instance I think distinguishing makes sense for those that think "I ain't gay" but will occasionally stop at the highway rest stop when no one is looking.

rouchno1fan

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Gay is an identity and lifestyle. Men having sex with men is an act. I think a good example of the latter would be sodomy in a prison setting. Is this instance I think distinguishing makes sense for those that think "I ain't gay" but will occasionally stop at the highway rest stop when no one is looking.
OK I can officially confirm that none of that is at all gay :laughter:

Rogerto

Pigeon
Catholic
Here is an early example of the MSM shaping the minds of people regarding homosexuals going way back to 1973. This is 60 Minutes; in the 70s almost everyone watched it weekly.

Note it says on the screen, "Gay is Good" over and over again. To have it repeated in color with the negative "Or is it?" in white is an NLP tactic to persuade people with the color text.
And the homosexuals marching chant "2 4 6 8 We don't overpopulate" a theme we see today.

The subtle brainwashing is quite clear. But no one saw it at the time.

The devil tries to do anything and everything to pervert the order of God. What a better way to “get back” at your creator that you rejected, than to go after His children. We must pray for the people who are out there flailing in the wind, drowning in the waves of the secular world — the devil’s world. Pray that they see God’s truth, the only truth, and to accept it and live it. Anything else is rejecting God, our Maker.

Gimlet

Pelican
The devil tries to do anything and everything to pervert the order of God. What a better way to “get back” at your creator that you rejected, than to go after His children. We must pray for the people who are out there flailing in the wind, drowning in the waves of the secular world — the devil’s world. Pray that they see God’s truth, the only truth, and to accept it and live it. Anything else is rejecting God, our Maker.

The devil says you are too cool to care about anything that is right. Haha this is a joke.

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
clIsV0NKerCV.png

rouchno1fan

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Out of curiousity I looked at a couple of videos this person has posted (see below). Intertesting to watch. The "best parts of being a man" video is extremely superficial (e.g. no queue for the toilet, being able to walk around shirtless, being called dude/bro etc (which is "cute").

More useful is the "Worst parts of being a man" video, where more serious realisations seem to be emerging: e.g. being invisible and people not wanting to "get to know you", being treated with indifference or like crap by other males, the different "energy" of competeting in sport with other males (i.e. brutal and uncompromising).

What this person doesn't realise in this first video is that "nice" things like "people (women?) expecting you to be a gentlemen" after a while turn into a burden of performance and responsibility, where you are ineveitably treated like a utility and taken for granted.

There's enormous naivity here, as if this person's views on males and female is entirely based on a Disney cartoon. It's no wonder that she's now posting videos about suicide and is currently taking a break from social media. All this is utterly horrible really, and I feel for her.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Out of curiousity I looked at a couple of videos this person has posted (see below). Intertesting to watch. The "best parts of being a man" video is extremely superficial (e.g. no queue for the toilet, being able to walk around shirtless, being called dude/bro etc (which is "cute").

More useful is the "Worst parts of being a man" video, where more serious realisations seem to be emerging: e.g. being invisible and people not wanting to "get to know you", being treated with indifference or like crap by other males, the different "energy" of competeting in sport with other males (i.e. brutal and uncompromising).

What this person doesn't realise in this first video is that "nice" things like "people (women?) expecting you to be a gentlemen" after a while turn into a burden of performance and responsibility, where you are ineveitably treated like a utility and taken for granted.

There's enormous naivity here, as if this person's views on males and female is entirely based on a Disney cartoon. It's no wonder that she's now posting videos about suicide and is currently taking a break from social media. All this is utterly horrible really, and I feel for her.

Her views aren’t so much Disney as what as a woman she perceived men to be.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
This is a book that really helped me understand how gay men operate. It is quite eye-opening to see that some of these men will have thousands of partners in their lifetimes, with many having a quality of life so reduced they are simply waiting to die.

(It's a 600+ page pdf so make sure you download it)

Page 123 shows us how an upcoming shortage in gasoline can be faced in terms of transportation.

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2022-05-22-14-52-04.png

I would not accuse these people of being mentally ill if they can be useful for the time to come.

Gimlet

Pelican

John777

Banned
Protestant
Is best not to read it. It goes into very graphic detail about the common sexual practices of homosexuals. The kind of perversions you could never imagine, and it's best not to know.

I agree, why read these things? Surely there are more profitable ways to use our time.

This is like staring at a car accident for much too long. It does no good for anybody. Best focus on judging ourselves, and come out and be separate from this disgusting filth.