The LGBT Thread / Agenda

The gnashing of teeth will be loud on this for those who cannot turn back. ^ God have mercy on them indeed. Despicable spirits confound and inhabit these people, but I'm wondering what gives them such a degree of control over these kids, is it just not knowing the Savior, not knowing God and Christ? Have they accepted and internalized the lie of evolution and everything the chaimstream pseudo-sciences throw at them? I may never know what allows such credence for demons to ruin the lives of humans, but at some point you just stop noticing on the personal level when the entire system is demonically rigged.

kazz

Kingfisher
I work with a woman that said she secretly hopes her girl becomes a lesbian the other day Im gen x and growing up I remember how being a gay man was considered cool.

I think the main thing behind the current 'trend' of craziness is mostly people trying to be cool, like yeah my kid is trans. These trans women, gay men etc are the most vain, pretentious creatures, everything is about sex with them.

Another thing that I have seen recently is a rise in trans women out and about, its a free country and they have can do as they wish but so can I. The other day I had a trans women ask me a question about a bus route. He had stubble and I felt really sick and uncomfortable, how is this not assault? Visual assault, why do the majority have to tolerate feeling physical sick for a tiny minority of people, imagine having to work with a trans person, looking at them everyday. This would be called out as transphobia, but it is just reality. What a clown world.

Jünger

Pelican
transphobia-made-up-bullshit.png

DanielH

Pelican
Just so everyone is aware, with the right rhetoric, you can still persuade most men to be against homosexuality. The trick is not to use the moral framework of this society of "freedom" and "tolerance," but to use the moral framework of God. Do not call it "sex," call it fornication. Do not use silly terms you would hear in high school to describe their acts, but be specific like I did on another thread (I'm stealing this rhetoric from Andrew Anglin),

In general I think it's a good idea to keep children away from people who masturbate their benis with another man's anus and then ejaculate inside the rectum, mixing the ejaculate with the feces, and tearing the anus in the process so that blood is added to the mix.

It is disgusting, and most men are hardwired to recognize it as such. I've used this same rhetoric with friends and family, and they become visibly disgusted. It makes people think. There was a viral video of an African explaining to other Africans that homosexuals "eat the doodoo" which is only a slight exaggeration of what they actually do. The African people didn't know that about homosexuals and they were all disgusted. Seriously, watch the video. Rhetorically it almost couldn't be better given the intended audience. In the background there is a sign which says "FOR GOD AND MY COUNTRY." Another says "BARACK OBAMA BACK OFF."

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
And not just that, the guy who toppled it had to compete with another group of guys who had gotten there at the same time as him with the same intent, in order to be granted the honor of destroying the subversive statue:

In other words, they have so many hardcore conservatives that they have to stand in line!

p.s. there was a police car nearby, but the police didn't lift their finger to save the statue. After demolishing it, the hero walked over to the police car, surrendered to them, spent one night in jail and was released with a minor fine.

Hungary is just awesome.

Last edited:
I work with a woman that said she secretly hopes her girl becomes a lesbian the other day Im gen x and growing up I remember how being a gay man was considered cool.

I think the main thing behind the current 'trend' of craziness is mostly people trying to be cool, like yeah my kid is trans. These trans women, gay men etc are the most vain, pretentious creatures, everything is about sex with them.

Another thing that I have seen recently is a rise in trans women out and about, its a free country and they have can do as they wish but so can I. The other day I had a trans women ask me a question about a bus route. He had stubble and I felt really sick and uncomfortable, how is this not assault? Visual assault, why do the majority have to tolerate feeling physical sick for a tiny minority of people, imagine having to work with a trans person, looking at them everyday. This would be called out as transphobia, but it is just reality. What a clown world.
Correct. Tik tok shows what ordinary people want. Be trendy, be cool, be sexy, be modern. Anime people. When level of comfort rises to some degree, people start to experiment with sexuality. And not only with their own sexuality, but also with sexuality of their children. I see sexuality as very, very powerful,fundamental natures force, and when this force is not finding traditional release, it finds other ways out. Ordinary people are not able to control this force. It pushes and pushes them, to good ways and bad ways. I also wrote in other thread "Popularity of BLM" ,that there is link between popularity of that movement and damaged, unreleased sexuality.