The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Cynllo

Kingfisher
Other Christian
RswQCdNPwhHQ.jpeg

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
I will not be so callous and suggest they deserved it, AIDS is an awful way to die, but they easily could have avoided such a grisly fate. Quite sad, really.
Hmmmm. I recall a certain apostle writing a letter to the Romans and saying something to the effect of sodomites receiving the “due penalty for their error.” Romans 1:27.

This is the same choir which recently taunted parents with the refrain “we’re coming for your children.” They deserved it, and more. No sympathy for the devil.

AHaytch

Sparrow
Non-Christian
I love the phrase "right wing talking points." It's like a non-sequitur to discredit any argument that pushes back against the liberal degeneracy happening all around us.
It's as if these degenerates feel entitled to flaunting their depravity and us to accept it without question.

Here's why they use it: "right-wing" = "fascist" = "backwardness". Easy to connect the dots without needing much thought and thereby needing to entertain any critique with validity.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
I love the phrase "right wing talking points." It's like a non-sequitur to discredit any argument that pushes back against the liberal degeneracy happening all around us.
It's as if these degenerates feel entitled to flaunting their depravity and us to accept it without question.

Here's why they use it: "right-wing" = "fascist" = "backwardness". Easy to connect the dots without needing much thought and thereby needing to entertain any critique with validity.
Don't forget using the ghost of Hitler to win an argument:

"Reductio ad Hitlerum (/ˈhɪtlərəm/; Latin for "reduction to Hitler"), also known as playing the Nazi card,[1][2] is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.[3] One exaggerated example would be that since Hitler was against smoking, this implies that someone who is against smoking is a Nazi"

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
Militant leftists are now guarding the family drag shows.

Looks like the police are guarding the show to me, as usual. These are your “militant leftists,” not the fags out of uniform with their hands stuffed into their pockets. Imagine being a cop and thinking “I’m just here to make sure the kiddie drag show goes smoothly without any violence from right wingers.” Calm down, they’re just ensuring you’re kids can be raped behind closed doors without incident.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
So, here's my post-June summary report for my local town and surrounding areas. Net: I feel the amount of virtue signaling was down again this year.

There are still too many homes flying the "pride flag", but, they seem to be the same ones over and over. These homes also tend to put other kinds of "current thing" paraphernalia, such as gun restrictions or Ukraine. In other words, these are radical left-wing people and I'd say they're ~ 8 - 12 % of the homes in my town. The original "craze" I first saw in 2020 has definitely waned. Outside of my town in the region, we call the "south shore", "pride" flags are rare, which is good. There was some slight uptick in my town, about mid-way through June, which is disappointing, but, at least in my area, it seemed to be, again, few and far between.

Note, Hingham, has an active "pride project" terrorist cell. This is mostly an online/social media-driven organization, and they are the singular reason why all this nonsense started in the first place. I've seen their actions before and know their game plan. I suspect that half way through June they notice that there's not enough participation, so, they make childish complaints online and begged for people to do something. This seems to be falling increasingly on deaf ears as it only resulted in a couple of people flying a "pride" flag. So, there was not a huge surge.

What was disappointing is the support from small businesses, which, sadly is still in place. However, again, the proprietors flying "pride" paraphernalia remain a minority. Downtown Hingham, which is otherwise, very quint and beautiful, simply has far too many "pride" flags. I didn't spend much time there, so, I can't say for sure if this is going down or not. What I do suspect is that this "pride project" contacts these businesses and asks them to "ally" with them etc, so they put pressure on people.

Hingham's public schools remain a serious problem. "pride" flags are still being flown on public school grounds. I will continue to organize local people to call and complain. That being said, other towns are NOT flying "pride" flags on their public schools and several towns have revised their town hall policies to ONLY fly American and POW flags and nothing else. This was the result of a local campaign where citizens complained and they were successful. Goes to show the squeaky wheel does work.

What I think is happening is a growing awareness of the reality of "pride" and homosexuality in general. This is consistent with the deteriorating neo-liberal narrative we're now seeing on a global basis. Specifically, the undeniable evidence of sexual predation and exploitation of children. I sense more people are starting to see gays for exactly what they are. A lot of people are growing frustrated with "pride" month. Several people said the flags represent sex and how that leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

There's something to be said about this. I live in Massachusetts, a deep blue state, but I can tell you there is a fervor of resentment against "pride" and its growing. Our key to success is staying consistent and never quitting. Also, to continue to connect "pride" and homosexuality to pedophilia.

One "pride" flag is one too many, but, I think people are starting to catch on. In towns that do not have an active "pride project" cell, pro-homosexual paraphernalia is rare. In towns, such as mine, where a "pride project" is active, there are more flags, but, this is waning and fewer are being flown each year.

Thank you to everyone that helped me earlier with the call campaign. We will be successful.