The LGBT Thread / Agenda

dicknixon72

Pelican
I’ve always been of the opinion that many “conservatives” are really not aware of the reality of the gay community. Many of them lead genuinely horrifying existences, and the lasting side effects are stomach-churning.

I remember reading somewhere that 98% of monkeypox cases are among gay men in San Francisco, with the remaining cases among young kids. Do the maths. These people are predators.

We have been cultured to accept the Modern Family gay - benign homosexual relationships that should be recognized and celebrated because, - after all - you can't help who you love and why do you bigots want to deny these poor folks the respect to just hold hands, snuggle, and first-date kiss in public? We're supposed to think what happens after dark is like a 50s television show where they sleep in separate beds or something.

GigaBITE

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
I was talking in the Monkeypox thread about conservatives accepting libertarians like ex-MTV VJ Kennedy or old school liberals disillusioned with the modern Left leads to corrosion and chaos. These people don't tend to be very religious or traditional and will eventually lash out at you for "bigotry."

So just be careful when someone like this guy plays conservative for the cameras because "it's giving" psyop.

I know this guy supposedly doesn't identify as gay, but there's a world of difference between people like this and Milo.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
We have been cultured to accept the Modern Family gay - benign homosexual relationships that should be recognized and celebrated because, - after all - you can't help who you love and why do you bigots want to deny these poor folks the respect to just hold hands, snuggle, and first-date kiss in public? We're supposed to think what happens after dark is like a 50s television show where they sleep in separate beds or something.
This is literally most people's exposure to homosexuals. TV funny men holding pink purses. They're basically male actors typecasted as female characters. If you replaced homosexual characters in TV shows like Modern Family with straight women, you'd be accused of trying to recreate I love Lucy.

No wonder everybody was on the homosexual tolerance bandwagon for decades. They really thought gays just wanted to have monogamic marriage with premarital chastity (LOL) like straight white Christians. We were told, "They're exactly like you in every single way except they just 'prefer' others of the same sex". Sexual preference, even that wording makes it sound like you're just choosing a flavor of ice cream. They just happen to like the "Hershey Highway" flavor.

The TV really, truly is the Talmudvision.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Meanwhile, in the UK:

There's more (sadly, no comments allowed):

GigaBITE

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
This is literally most people's exposure to homosexuals. TV funny men holding pink purses. They're basically male actors typecasted as female characters. If you replaced homosexual characters in TV shows like Modern Family with straight women, you'd be accused of trying to recreate I love Lucy.

No wonder everybody was on the homosexual tolerance bandwagon for decades. They really thought gays just wanted to have monogamic marriage with premarital chastity (LOL) like straight white Christians. We were told, "They're exactly like you in every single way except they just 'prefer' others of the same sex". Sexual preference, even that wording makes it sound like you're just choosing a flavor of ice cream. They just happen to like the "Hershey Highway" flavor.

The TV really, truly is the Talmudvision.
In the early 1980s, the LGBT crowd protested William Friedkin's movie Cruising starring Al Pacino because they argued it wasn't a flattering portrayal of the community. Yeah, I guess they didn't completely capture the utter depravity that went on in the bathhouses. A movie like Cruising could never, ever be made today. That entire sordid history has been memory holed, and the "community" remains completely unapologetic about what happened because of it. In fact, they blamed Reagan and Republicans.

This was shared on Unz Review. The actress and singer Bette Midler got her start entertaining bathhouse audiences. It reminded me of how Lady Gaga got her start playing at gay nightclubs. Must be quite lucrative.

I would say "positive" portrayals were introduced quietly. You'd see an ostentatious guy on sitcoms, but it was kind of "don't ask, don't tell," then they slowly started "coming out," and now a show doesn't get greenlit unless there are some saintly LGBT characters. That 2009–10 television season was really a watershed with the double whammy of Glee and Modern Family. When they saw they could get away with that, and the propaganda was bearing fruit, they moved on to all the other letters in the LGBTQ+ alphabet.

Gimlet

Pelican
In the early 1980s, the LGBT crowd protested William Friedkin's movie Cruising starring Al Pacino because they argued it wasn't a flattering portrayal of the community. Yeah, I guess they didn't completely capture the utter depravity that went on in the bathhouses. A movie like Cruising could never, ever be made today. That entire sordid history has been memory holed, and the "community" remains completely unapologetic about what happened because of it. In fact, they blamed Reagan and Republicans.
I was just about to mention this movie.

It started out in a funny way, that innocents like me didn't know was subversive. This came out around 1978. It was the beginning of normalizing homsexuality through humor, mixed in with claiming historically admirable figures were "gay". Billy Crystal's character's name was "Jody" which makes it sound like he was born gay.

And here we have early trannies, a perfectly normal rational trannie character in 182:

Interesting to note, everyone who promoted this early LGBT crap in the late 70s and early 80s, they ended up lengthy careers that are still thriving to this day. This surely is a coincidence.

Last edited:

GigaBITE

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
It started out in a funny way, that innocents like me didn't know was subversive. This came out around 1978. It was the beginning of normalizing homsexuality through humor, mixed in with claiming historically admirable figures were "gay". Billy Crystal's character's name was "Jody" which makes it sound like he was born gay.

And here we have early trannies, a perfectly normal rational trannie character in 182:

Interesting to note, everyone who promoted this early LGBT crap in the late 70s and early 80s, they ended up lengthy careers that are still thriving to this day. This surely is a coincidence.

Disgusting and not at all funny, so why not add an uproarious laugh track to nudge the audience.

Yeah, sure, the ancient Greeks were totally homo. Except that there's no explicit reference to homosexuality made in the Iliad? In fact, for all the gays like to talk about Achilles and Patroclus, the whole poem is about how angry he is that one of his kept slave girls is being taken from him. These freaks actually think Ancient Greece was San Francisco. It reminds me of how African-Americans think Ancient Egypt was the Kingdom of Compton.

Gimlet

Pelican
Disgusting and not at all funny, so why not add an uproarious laugh track to nudge the audience.

Yeah, sure, the ancient Greeks were totally homo. Except that there's no explicit reference to homosexuality made in the Iliad? In fact, for all the gays like to talk about Achilles and Patroclus, the whole poem is about how angry he is that one of his kept slave girls is being taken from him. These freaks actually think Ancient Greece was San Francisco. It reminds me of how African-Americans think Ancient Egypt was the Kingdom of Compton.

I am not convinced that the ancient Greeks were totally homo. Future generations will think modern day western society is totally homo. And it isn't. It's just that the people in charge of recording the culture are pro homo.

Enoch

Hummingbird
I am not convinced that the ancient Greeks were totally homo. Future generations will think modern day western society is totally homo. And it isn't. It's just that the people in charge of recording the culture are pro homo.
I am also doubting the narrative of highly masculine Greek men keeping catamites. The purpose of this narrative might just be to normalize man-boy love.

flower27

Banned
Protestant
I am also doubting the narrative of highly masculine Greek men keeping catamites. The purpose of this narrative might just be to normalize man-boy love.
Considering how much society hates pedos, I'm surprised no members of "NAMBLA" got lynched.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I agree. Just like they downplay marriage in ancient history by acting like polyamory and divorce where common which is an obvious duh crock. I even heard stuff about Mesopotamia that there were supposed to be men dressed up as women. They justify these either straight out lies or extreme exceptions to the rule to justify the wickedness of today.

Gimlet

Pelican
These theories all come from published books in the academia world, researched and written by homosexuals and/or Marxists. You can easily cherry pick anomalies throughout history in order to support any thesis you want. And of course, things are rewritten all the time. For instance Joan of Arc is now a F to M trannie.

GigaBITE

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
The entire field of "LGBT" and gender studies at universities is dependent on digging up historical exceptions or even creating exceptions were there really were none. "Queer readings" of literature are common, readings that would likely disgust the author of the original work, who are conveniently no longer around to protest.

Such readings (the unholy trinity of queer, feminist, and Marxist) are encouraged in nearly all university humanities departments.

I know people are encouraged to pursue STEM fields, but I think the humanities has a place. In fact, they are the pillars of Western civilization, and that they are so thoroughly subverted is telling. To me, people saying "major in STEM," while a wise investment for a future career, is also kind of a cope, since they have accepted that the lunatics are running those departments, and have given up all hope. But what are these people going to do now that they've also come for STEM?

A society and culture needs authors, artists, and (fact-based) historians.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
The entire field of "LGBT" and gender studies at universities is dependent on digging up historical exceptions or even creating exceptions were there really were none. "Queer readings" of literature are common, readings that would likely disgust the author of the original work, who are conveniently no longer around to protest.

Such readings (the unholy trinity of queer, feminist, and Marxist) are encouraged in nearly all university humanities departments.

I know people are encouraged to pursue STEM fields, but I think the humanities has a place. In fact, they are the pillars of Western civilization, and that they are so thoroughly subverted is telling. To me, people saying "major in STEM," while a wise investment for a future career, is also kind of a cope, since they have accepted that the lunatics are running those departments, and have given up all hope. But what are these people going to do now that they've also come for STEM?

A society and culture needs authors, artists, and (fact-based) historians.
Then we need a parallel system of education. It's good that we've started with homeschooling in lieu of primary and secondary schooling, but we need to take it to the university level, and we need right-wing employers to work with that alternative system.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
These theories all come from published books in the academia world, researched and written by homosexuals and/or Marxists. You can easily cherry pick anomalies throughout history in order to support any thesis you want. And of course, things are rewritten all the time. For instance Joan of Arc is now a F to M trannie.
Don't forget those rich dudes in the little hats. I did a look at wiki sources on ancient Greek sodomy history and Cohen was first on the list.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant

The tweets are age restricted (ironically), but you can view them through Nitter to bypass the need for a Twitter account:

These "medical professionals" probably administer these drugs as well.

Between this and the covid thing, healthcare has become deathcare. If these people took the Hippocratic Oath, then that's a real travesty.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Then we need a parallel system of education. It's good that we've started with homeschooling in lieu of primary and secondary schooling, but we need to take it to the university level, and we need right-wing employers to work with that alternative system.

It's not left vs right, it's the gov't vs you. So let me fix it:

Then we need a parallel system of education. It's good that we've started with homeschooling in lieu of primary and secondary schooling, but we need to take it to the university level, and we need Christian employers to work with that alternative system.

GigaBITE

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
There needs to be a university that says no to the LGBT tyranny.

Let's check out some (historically) Christian universities in the United States, shall we?

Gonzaga University: "We are a hub of resources for people of all sex, gender, sexual, and asexual identities. We strive to provide a space that is safe and inclusive. We want Gonzaga’s queer people and queer persons of color to know that your LGBTQ+ resource center is a place you can relax with people who will not only accept you, but also do what we can to help you develop holistically throughout your time at Gonzaga, in the spirit of our university’s Jesuit underpinnings." (https://www.gonzaga.edu/student-life/student-services/lgbtq-resources)

Southern Methodist University: "All are welcome here. Our LGBTQ+ community is a valued part of our campus and you will find many ways to find support, resources, programming, and education for and about the LGBT community. Check out all the ways that you can get involved in our vibrant campus community." (https://www.smu.edu/StudentAffairs/WomenandLGBTCenter/LGBT)

Villanova University: "Safe Zone is a visible presence on campus that supports the LGBTQIA+ community. Safe Zone provides undergraduate and graduate students education and training related to LGBTQIA+ topics and issues—we strive to create a community of respect and care for each person." (https://www1.villanova.edu/content/university/student-life/intercultural-affairs/lgbtqia.html)

Baylor University (a little more resistant, but still acquiescing to the LGBT): "Baylor University is committed to providing a caring, loving and supportive community for students in all aspects of their lives, including the development of their sexuality. We acknowledge the complexity of issues surrounding human sexuality and desire to engage in this conversation with humility, prayerfulness and convicted civility. We believe that Baylor is in a unique position to support our students, including those who identify as LGBTQ, because of our Christian mission and the significant campus-wide resources available." (https://www.baylor.edu/diversity/index.php?id=963497)

University of Notre Dame: "The University Counseling Center (UCC) seeks to affirm and advocate for LGBTQ+ students by providing a safe and welcoming space in which members of these communities can be continually supported throughout their time at the University of Notre Dame and beyond. The UCC welcomes all LGBTQ+ students for in-person or online support in addition to providing access to a range of LGBTQ+ resources both locally and globally to better serve the needs of our students. Our goal is to work together to ensure that everyLGBTQ+ student feels accepted, valued, and respected." (https://ucc.nd.edu/diversity-inclusion-social-justice/lgbtq-students/)

This isn't even getting into the faculty, which is probably even worse.

Despite its ties to a Woke American university, I couldn't find a comparable LGBT rights center on the NYU Abu Dhabi's website. I wonder why.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

If there is one thing a Christian university cannot tolerate, it is Christianity.
Seattle Pacific University (SPU) students are raising $75,000 to help pay for a lawsuit against their Christian school for retaining a staff policy that prohibits faculty from engaging in behavior that contradicts “Biblical standards.”

The SPU Protest Fund has garnered $37,528 at the time of this publication.