The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Towgunner

Kingfisher
One quibble:

A major reason they push the alphabet people so hard is that they instinctively behave as change agents without any provocation or management. The combination of narcissism and resentment drives many to attempt to take over and transform any social organization they encounter.

This is very true. When the communists didn't see the working class rise up and rebel, they switched to the "ghetto populations, women and sexual minorities". Consistent with your statement above, homosexuals are perfect for this kind of thing. They're constantly conflicted with normalcy and, therefore, with society. Ultimately, they're conflicted with themselves. This is due to their abnormal sexual practices, which go against the obvious reproductive imperative of male-to-female mating. I often think of them as an acidic agent, because, they are so effective in dissolving societal structures. And its everything; family, marriage, religion, the democratic process/representative government, speech, association etc. Indeed, we're all watching our society fall apart and much of this is due to the homosexual element. If you're looking for the people who want to watch the world burn then look no further than the homosexual "community". These are the kids that would etch "FTW" into their arms. There's a reason why every antifa/blm riot always has several "pride" flags flying at the vanguard. Again, they're inherently conflicted, ultimately, with themselves and this makes for a lot of personal discord. Along comes some communist who says "hey all of your issues aren't your fault, its society". So, they buy it. Now they have an object for their angst and all the stored-up energy, which has festered for years, finds an outlet. The people behind this, communists et al, know this all too well, so, they exploit them. After all, its all about agitation, and who better to protest and riot than a bunch of beatniks? But, this is a two-way street, the gays get a lot out of this too. Its a real deal with the devil when you see it in full. gays get a state-enforced "most popular kid in high school" distinction. They're finally the center of attention as opposed to being left out.

dicknixon72

Ostrich
Truly Olympian mental gymnastics required to believe that 'gender identity' is imbued into a child from birth prior to them learning that 'gender is a construct'.

Tell you what - if your undelivered child can guess me next week's Powerball from inside the womb, it can be whatever gender it wants to be.

ultralight_hiker

Sparrow
Protestant
^ Lots of people arguing for the LGBT cause, "What will they try to ban next!?!?" Speaking of the Muslim population in Dearborn, MI (only about an hour from me). What a fun knot the shitlibs have tied themselves into.

GigaBITE

Woodpecker
Oriental Orthodox
Not sure how long Twitter "trends" stay up for, but here's a link: https://twitter.com/i/events/1580307220259971072

How is it not obvious, even to normies, that this "queer Negro" BLM/LGBT combo is being pushed? This is not at all an organic trend. It's Huff Post paying Twitter to promote an article.

The editorial's hilarious drophead:
I have more books to write and more stories to dismantle this system. And I’ll be damned if anyone denies my right to write them.
Yeah, he's totally the one trying to dismantle the system, and not part (or a tool) of it.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian

It’s a good speech, but these petty tyrants on the school board give zero f’s about this woman or anyone else in the background. The whole reason they even do these stunts is to stick it to attractive moms just like her. They want to destroy her family, and her protest only affirms their efforts are working. How many of these protestors never voted for school board, or even voted for these very idiots because they spouted a bunch of feel good liberal non-sense? Sorry but it’s too late. Conservatives left these roles a long time ago ago, and in part you can thank suburban moms just like her for bowing at the alter of political correctness, and the unicorns and rainbows promised by college “educated” liberals. Public school is not for you, it’s for leftist parents that would sacrifice their own children to virtue signal and trigger Christian conservatives.

EuropeanCanon

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
It seems to me that deviant sexuality was the key to Satan's strategy of overturning the moral order and creating a completely inverted morality where evil is promoted as good and good is portrayed as evil. I can remember not that long ago homosexuality was just about "been tolerant" - now it is agree with us or we will destroy you. And this is pretty logical - evil pleads for tolerance until it acquires power and then it sets about destroying the good. The harsh truth is that the moment somebody said we should accept homosexuality as normal that person should have been given a good public thrashing as an example that to everybody that this evil would not be accepted. Once the idea was out there that we needed to be tolerant of this evil this was just nothing more than surrender and now we are at the point where pedophilia is now been pushed vigorously - which incidentally many Christians said this right at the beginning. Of course they were denigrated as bigots but they have been vindicated absolutely in my opinion.

Towgunner

Kingfisher

Love this. I believe we're watching a social phenomenon unfold. At first, it's a trickle, but, soon enough it will be a torrent. Yes, we can admit that, for the moment, the board members will ignore this, but nothing can refute her statement on the face of the Earth. Her argument is iron-clad. These board members will come around and take this seriously and will not be able to live with themselves. Mark my words, "trans" is our present-day holocaust.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Love this. I believe we're watching a social phenomenon unfold. At first, it's a trickle, but, soon enough it will be a torrent. Yes, we can admit that, for the moment, the board members will ignore this, but nothing can refute her statement on the face of the Earth. Her argument is iron-clad. These board members will come around and take this seriously and will not be able to live with themselves. Mark my words, "trans" is our present-day holocaust.
I hope you’re right, but at the risk of sounding black pilled, I think it’s going to get much worse. I live in a politically mixed suburb, but our school board is 100% woke ideologues. A lone conservative woman ran the last election and received the second lowest vote tally. Again, this isn’t some super blue, woke area. Young families in metro areas are predominately liberal, and they are the ones showing up to elect these clowns.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I hope you’re right, but at the risk of sounding black pilled, I think it’s going to get much worse. I live in a politically mixed suburb, but our school board is 100% woke ideologues. A lone conservative woman ran the last election and received the second lowest vote tally. Again, this isn’t some super blue, woke area. Young families in metro areas are predominately liberal, and they are the ones showing up to elect these clowns.

Well, I live in a town just like that too. And I agree with the optics of how people are and how entrenched woke/liberalism seems to be. That said, I take all that and compare it to the absolute level of evil of not only "trans" but the broader sexual agenda, which includes child mutilation, indoctrination, sexualization, and molestation.

Perhaps the numbers are small but the conservatives that are running within these communities are very energized. Moreover, they know they're 100% right and they are. And very soon, these same liberal suburban people will have to defend this agenda, which includes defending pedophilia. The thing is, all these liberal people think they're saving the weird kid in high school from killing himself or herself. At first, they'll act predictably, and being the sheep they are will likely condone pedophilia. But, it will occur to them at some point exactly what they actually stand for.

Having liberals defend pedophilia is exactly what we want. After that, it's a matter of numbers. The 11-12% of the population that is radical left won't budge, but, the lemmings will. And they'll denounce this. The realization that they support pedophilia will induce a cathartic process and they'll end up being both extremely embarrassed and angry. Angry for being fooled. They'll also be very disgusted they were hoodwinked into supporting this odious agenda.

Once a portion of the lemming crowd turns on this it won't be "popular" to be pro-trans. When enough people acknowledge the holocaust event we're living in its all over. No one will want to be associated with this.

The numbers we need aren't as big as you might think. Remember, nationally we know that at least 50% of the population is conservative, so, that's a good base to work with. You only need another 10-12% to make enough of an impact that will evoke systematic change. I think it will be easy to convince 10-12% of the population that pedophilia is bad.

At the same time, conservatives will grow ever louder and bold, empowered by the firm knowledge that standing up to pedophilia and defending kids from sexual abuse is righteous and good.

And then you have the best part, which is all of this was pre-planned. That as far back as the start of neo-marxist agenda in the West, pedophilia was always the ultimate intention.

We honestly have this won.

Last edited: