The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Towgunner

Kingfisher
What is the lgtdskjhskajhd$*372wq37367&** agenda? I think it's actually very apparent. These people want you to like them and to celebrate them and be the center of attention. What do they really mean by "rights" anyway? It seems as though the whole "rights" part of their screed or, I guess, demands, has been diminished. Maybe because they've always had these rights? Or, maybe its not about rights. Right on queue, "they" would say marriage, but, is marriage really a right? And marriage is a custom, not a right. But, they've muddied this, so, put marriage aside for now. Because when you do, you realize they've had their rights all along.

But then again, what are "rights"? We can plainly see our rights and the spirit of what a right is written in the Bill of Rights and US Constitution. Like all other citizens of this country, they're welcome to them. But, these "rights" seem to be too boring for the average homosexual. After all, due process, expedient trial by jury of peers, even speech and association, evidently are too mundane. Naturally, none of these rights are mundane or boring, it takes a real ignorant person to dismiss them as such. They want more than just "rights", some people knew this from the start.

When I distill all the demands and so-called "rights" these people ask for I conclude that it comes down to this - celebrate me, like me, make me the center of attention. These are not rights. I'm not sure what these things are, but, I'm sure enough this is ego. This deserves our focus because this is the content of the collective gay character and, therefore, it tells you everything you need to know. Never has there been such an outright and blatant political movement focused on selfish singular and frivolous desires. I've never seen such selfishness on full display. And its all in plain sight. What do they say, gay "pride". Can I make my point any clearer?

"I wasn't part of the cool crowd in high school because I was gay (or maybe I was just a loser but I'm gay now, so, gay anyway), therefore, I was oppressed and denied my rightful place as one the "most popular kid" in the yearbook, since I didn't get that and because of [insert sjwism], I therefore demand this of all people right now!"

Honestly, that is the essence behind this frighteningly powerful political lobby right now.

This is nothing to admire. This is nothing to celebrate. Pride is regarded as a wellspring of sin. Humility, on the other hand, is far more attractive and healthy for people of all kinds. And pride like ego knows no bounds. We wonder why this group keeps going and going and going. Sure, its one part the dynamics of bureaucracies, but, its another part a function of mankind's insatiable ego. Our Western Cannon, namely, Christain, did a great job addressing this issue. And thanks in large part due to the influence of homosexuals this canon has been rejected.

Whats most revealing is that through their supposed fight for their rights, they have taken real rights away from other people. Whether its through speech control, ignoring referendums, judicial activism, and simply insisting to be around people (complete strangers) that never asked to be around them.

But, as disturbing as all this is, just remember, they may have gotten the "world" they wanted, but, its not just a gay world they got, they got a world where not only fat but obesse people are regarded as "healthy". Where standards are lowered. Where things like "showing up on time" is "whiteness" and therefore bad. Where savers are penalized and spent thrifts rewarded. Elections are compromised. The judicial system is too. I can go on and on and on. We have the gays to thank for these and more adverse and absurd conditions in society.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
ff394fcb0d7dbc5e.jpeg

I think this bullshit will end sooner than we think. Call me delusional or naive, but i want to believe that white pill is real. Conservatism is growing against all odds among people of all ages, and a lot of zoomer kids/immature millennials, which are the main useful idiots of cultural marxism, got on the LGBT bandwagon just to follow a trend. Even 60 Minutes aired this documentary on detrans people several days ago, making a lot of wokes cry in the process.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/60-m...der-individuals-who-decided-to-reverse-course

"I wasn't part of the cool crowd in high school because I was gay (or maybe I was just a loser but I'm gay now, so, gay anyway), therefore, I was oppressed and denied my rightful place as one the "most popular kid" in the yearbook, since I didn't get that and because of [insert sjwism], I therefore demand this of all people right now!"

Honestly, that is the essence behind this frighteningly powerful political lobby right now.

Homosexuals have all the rights now. Even in the super woke countries like Netherlands and Sweden, they're still a bunch of unhappy morons, facing the very same problems they had in the 70s when they were "oppressed". There's no more "heterosexist" society to blame their issues on. They need to create new enemies and oppressions, because if they didn't, they would have no more reason to exist, or no more reason to blackmail goverments to get money and political power. We conservatives don't need enemies as a reason to be, we just need to "conserve", or even go back to the true and tried principles that work the best, that's all.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I think this bullshit will end sooner than we think. Call me delusional or naive, but i want to believe that white pill is real. Conservatism is growing against all odds among people of all ages, and a lot of zoomer kids/immature millennials, which are the main useful idiots of cultural marxism, got on the LGBT bandwagon just to follow a trend. Even 60 Minutes aired this documentary on detrans people several days ago, making a lot of wokes cry in the process.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/60-m...der-individuals-who-decided-to-reverse-course

Homosexuals have all the rights now. Even in the super woke countries like Netherlands and Sweden, they're still a bunch of unhappy morons, facing the very same problems they had in the 70s when they were "oppressed". There's no more "heterosexist" society to blame their issues on. They need to create new enemies and oppressions, because if they didn't, they would have no more reason to exist, or no more reason to blackmail goverments to get money and political power. We conservatives don't need enemies as a reason to be, we just need to "conserve", or even go back to the true and tried principles that work the best, that's all.

I agree with you. I think this will end sooner than we think too. And I certainly don't think you're delusional. homosexualism is connected to an agenda that is unsustainable, utterly absurd, and is leading us, rather quickly, to disaster.

The reasons behind my conviction are numerous. For the whole gay thing, I too read the tea leaves with the recent 60 minutes expose on cross dressing. 60 minutes isn't exactly a based and red pilled organization, in fact, they're quite the opposite. So, to see this come from them is telling and suggests a wider change in attitude. I've long since maintained that cross dressing was dead before it arrived. You can't change your sex, everyone knows this. And cross dressing is a hostile and antagonistic ideology, not to mention, altogether pathetic. Because at its core it demands everyone else go along with a delusion. And the way its been pushed, especially on unsuspecting and influential children is beyond the pale. Because kids or impressionable and there is, without a doubt, people that underwent these highly evasive and irreversible procedures only to realize a little later on this was never what they wanted.

That is inexcusable, because, effectively this agenda has butchered and mutilated children for NO GOOD REASON!

I saw this happen in the 1990s with gangster rap. Kids would "identify" as a gangster because it was popular. Most outgrew this but some kids invested so much into this persona they felt compelled to keep it up and even do gangster things, because, if they didn't everyone would see them as the poser they always were. So, >20 years later, these same kids, now adults, have records, have done time in prison, and basically can thank their immature selves for their now ruined lives. Cross dressing acts in the same insidious way.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
5ffbd943237f9d7d.jpg
c435b9926efe9a7b.jpeg

FedEx Mandatory Transgender Training Audio – You’ll Be Fired if You Don’t Comply​

A FedEx employee, turned whistleblower emailed the Stew Peters Show out of concern for the growing push for trans acceptance saying, “it didn’t seem right that everyone had to take a mandatory LGBTQ training”. The employee continued, saying, “my manager informed me that corporate office said if I didn’t take the LGBTQW training, that I would get written up and that they would write me up every time I refused to take the training until I took the training, or until I had enough write ups to be terminated”. In other words, give up your beliefs or be fired.