The LGBT Thread / Agenda

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic

HS girls' volleyball player suffers severe head, neck injuries after trans opponent spikes her in the face with the ball​

I have to admit I'm surprised at this one because I see guys and girls playing volleyball all the time and have never heard of this happening.

I can remember seeing a guy playing 1 on 1 basketball against a girl a couple of months ago. They both weren't good, but seemed to be having fun. The guy seemed to be taking things very seriously though. When she attacked the basket he fouled so hard that she couldn't even stand up afterwards and they had to call an ambulance.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

HS girls' volleyball player suffers severe head, neck injuries after trans opponent spikes her in the face with the ball​

"As a result of her injury, the Cherokee County Board of Education voted 5-1 to cancel all future volleyball games against Highlands High School, citing a "safety issue.""

"Transphobia"?

Edit: If I was the injured girl's dad I would likely end up in jail

darknavigator

Woodpecker
Catholic
@ Traelo

We already have de-facto polygamy in the West. If a man has money, he can just divorce his wife and "move on" with his life. A good example is Donald Trump who has five children with three different women. Trump is a de-facto polygamist. Polygamous societies always fail. A classic example is the Turkish Ottoman Empire. One of the reasons their empire fell was that the wealthy men were practicing polygamy while men from humble backgrounds couldn't find a partner. Polygamy is one of the reasons that the Muslim world is so unstable today. Married men are more 'invested' in the system than single men. Why put yourself out for a system which excludes you from marriage / family formation. Single men have a lot less "skin in the game". Jesus of Nazareth understood how destructive polygamy is. This is why he prohibited divorce. Polygamous societies always fail.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFf29H6eaEAAgGUZ.jpg

ISR92

Sparrow
I always knew the LGBTQ agenda was terrible for society but I didn't know exactly why. I debated with my uncle and his wife on it and they pretty much called me a bigot for being against it. Then I watched a video by Jordan Peterson on psychological contagion. In it, he posited that when you declare there to be an infinite array of gender identities, it essentially destroys people with high trait negative emotion.

So I assume that normalizing LGBTQism, puts thoughts in people's heads regarding their own sexual identities. It was nice to confirm what I already knew. I'm still shocked that my uncle is so oblivious to it. He seems to think it is just there to support those who were always LGBTQ. But it actually makes people gay.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Its like this; the lgtidu*&&4jd + (and "p") is fully responsible for the outright evil that is manifesting in front of us. The two social developments, in particular, are "trans" or child genital mutilation and pedophilia. Both are utterly intolerable and evil incarnate. There is no defense for either of those two things. This falls squarely on the shoulders of the homosexual community. They are why we have these odious things infecting our society right now. Its very important to keep that in mind. I can't stress that enough. Because the blame is going to fall on someone eventually and in this case the true perpetrators of this unspeakable evil made it easy for all of us. They're literally screaming support for all this at the top of their lungs and they have their flags and paraphernalia.

You have to understand that our case against this is now as airtight as it could ever be. At this juncture, society faces three primary questions:

1. How did this happen
2. What do we have to do to stop this
3. How do we ensure this NEVER happens ever again

When you think about these questions in detail it will reveal a lot about our situation and what our future is really going to be. No, I don't believe we'll see harems of children being led in sadomasochistic clothing down our streets by a disgusting obese pedophile. I think this is the line that forces a substantial catharsis. Contemplate the third item, because it's the most important. This explains why former values of sexual restraint were so important. Because without sexual restraint, any society will always devolve into pedophilia.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
@ Traelo

We already have de-facto polygamy in the West. If a man has money, he can just divorce his wife and "move on" with his life. A good example is Donald Trump who has five children with three different women. Trump is a de-facto polygamist. Polygamous societies always fail. A classic example is the Turkish Ottoman Empire. One of the reasons their empire fell was that the wealthy men were practicing polygamy while men from humble backgrounds couldn't find a partner. Polygamy is one of the reasons that the Muslim world is so unstable today. Married men are more 'invested' in the system than single men. Why put yourself out for a system which excludes you from marriage / family formation. Single men have a lot less "skin in the game". Jesus of Nazareth understood how destructive polygamy is. This is why he prohibited divorce. Polygamous societies always fail.

I'd say at least in polygamy as it is done in Muslim countries there isn't a defacto divorce and remarriage with serial monogamy compared to official polygamy.

There is far more instability with serial monogamy in relationships and impact and if children results serial monogamy has far less chance of Fathers investing in children vs official polygamy.

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic

Microsoft's LGBT flag design 'represents 40 different individual LGBTQIA+ communities' including, 'Abrosexual,' 'Trigender,' 'Maverique,' 'Omnisexual,' and more

In a move that illustrates the seemingly bottomless chasm of absurdity emanating from the proponents of radical leftist gender ideology, Microsoft has posted a colorful graphic that it says represents dozens of LGBTQIA+ communities.

"Inspired by the public's response to our 2022 Pride flag, we’re expanding our design to represent 40 LGBTQIA+ communities—and making it available for everyone to use and build on," Microsoft tweeted

The tweet links to a GitHub page that lists the various bizarre identities that are supposed to be represented within the graphic.

"This flag combines 40 different flags from LGBTQIA+ communities around the world, including: Abrosexual, Aceflux, Agender, Ambiamorous, Androgynous, Aroace, Aroflux, Aromantic, Asexual, Bigender, Bisexual, Demifluid, Demigender, Demigirl, Demiromantic, Demisexual, Gay/MLM/Vinician, Genderfluid, Genderflux, Genderqueer, Gender questioning, Graysexual, Intersex, Lesbian, Maverique, Neutrois, Nonbinary, Omnisexual, Pangender, Pansexual, Polyamorous, Polysexual, Transgender, Trigender, Two Spirit, Progress Pride, Queer, Unlabeled," the page states.

"We're making it available here on GitHub for everyone to use and build on. Because Pride should be open source," the page says.

Microsoft's tweet featuring the cluttered and colorful flag design drew attention on social media.

"Wow I am so happy to just be a normal person," tweeted Allie Beth Stuckey, host of BlazeTV's "Relatable."

"This is the design that represents all of America," former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker tweeted while sharing a gif of the U.S. flag.

"Can we all agree that corporate wokism is fatuous & cringe-inducing?" Christina Sommers tweeted.

"With the addition of Aroace, Ambiamorous, Aroflux, Aceflux, Demiromantic, and Unlabeled flags, this Pride flag now represents 40 LGBTQIA+ communities in all — and our passion for expanding LGBTQIA+ visibility and representation doesn’t stop here," a Medium post by Microsoft's Aleksey Federov states. "We hope you’ll continue building and evolving this flag yourself, as a symbol of Pride that unites and grows beyond borders."

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant

Here’s another demonic woman with no roots to my country publicly attempting to justify the mutilation of children in my country. Again, we see how they will begin to normalize child molestation with statements like “age is just a number.” These people must be stopped. God spare our innocent children.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
A “church” hosts men dressing as women dancing for children in “family appropriate” faggot worship session on Halloween, woman tells them it is wrong to do that, Canadian cops arrest the woman.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
A “church” hosts men dressing as women dancing for children in “family appropriate” faggot worship session on Halloween, woman tells them it is wrong to do that, Canadian cops arrest the woman.
An organizer of the event said that Peters’ comments constituted “raw hate” as she admitted that “there were five drag queens” dancing in front of children while their parents sat by.

Raw hate is interesting, for it aligns with the entire regime strategy to get further away from Christ: it's a feminine bullying shaming tactic. I'm actually surprised how far they got with it. Would they've got so far with that let's say during Roman times? Or would they've been laughed off? It's feminine to shy away from any social conflict publicly, so I get why it works for them, but for men this should've been stopped at the root long time ago.

SeaEagle

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

Attachments

• 400-1215700851.jpeg
    400-1215700851.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 10