The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFhN8FVKWAAY32sj.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
By the look of things, the football at the upcoming World Cup will take a back seat to the virtue signalling:

traelo

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
What a satanic system we live in, from top to bottom. The government takes your wages by force through their taxes, they force your kids (or want to) into public schools, then they threaten to withhold food bought with your money from your kids if their schools don’t teach genital mutilation and sexual deviancy to your kids.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
I defy anyone to read the headline (in the article itself) and not burst out laughing. Note that the comments are switched off:

By way of apology, I offer a traditional Polish folk song:

Gimlet

Pelican
I defy anyone to read the headline (in the article itself) and not burst out laughing. Note that the comments are switched off:

Once again my belief that trangenderism is satanism is demonstrated. Nice shirt. Smug face of mockery present too.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
LOL, I read the headline only. Even that’s a headache because you have to keep translating back from psychotic SJW jargon into plain English. “Transman” — oh right, they’re talking about a chick. “Transwoman” - oh right they’re talking about a dude now - like the “woman” fighter Fallon Fox who beat various opponents to a pulp and fractured some skulls in the ring.

“We need more diversity” - “we need more lockstep conformity, censorship and thought control,” etc., etc.

(The Daily Mail writers have got to be mocking the psycho academics and SJWs who came up with this jargon though. That headline was almost Daily Stormer worthy in its snarkiness.)

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant

Former Full House girl quits Hallmark movies after they bow to appease queers and is immediately attacked by her peers. Another example of how not promoting sodomy is a secular sin. From tolerance to acceptance, acceptance to approval, and from that to demanding applause (and sacrifice, i.e. your children).

I don’t like her response, which is defensive. Regardless, word games are for liars. Anyone who promotes sodomy as being a family value is anti-Christ and should be identified as such. If they are confused, let them ask you what that means and you can explain it. If they don’t, they already know.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Former Full House girl quits Hallmark movies after they bow to appease queers and is immediately attacked by her peers. Another example of how not promoting sodomy is a secular sin. From tolerance to acceptance, acceptance to approval, and from that to demanding applause (and sacrifice, i.e. your children).

I don’t like her response, which is defensive. Regardless, word games are for liars. Anyone who promotes sodomy as being a family value is anti-Christ and should be identified as such. If they are confused, let them ask you what that means and you can explain it. If they don’t, they already know.
Reason is because it makes people who are in it question themselves. If she's right, then they must be wrong. And that causes friction. That's why they can only attack you when you go against the modernist agenda.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Well here is some good news in this thread for a change:
The bad thing about the inevitable blue/red state divide in America, is when red states enact laws like this, the adult children in blue states will immediately insist on doing the opposite, so expect mandatory child drag shows for elementary students in California. So while half the country may slow or even reverse some of our cultural rot, you could literally watch your neighboring state devolve into a hellscape of state sponsored child rape and LGBTQ concentration camps.

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
A good two-part series from Fr Joseph Gleason:

After reading through these, the 'fear of God' takes on a new meaning.

Here's a sample:

Pompeii - 79 A.D.

Pompeii and nearby Herculaneum were the Sodom & Gomorrah of Rome. Even surpassing the debauchery found elsewhere, Pompeii is the only part of the empire where archaeologists have unearthed graphic depictions of lesbian activity.

They also uncovered numerous images of threesomes, foursomes, pedophilia, bestiality, and male homosexual encounters. A town of 12,000 inhabitants, Pompeii had at least 25 brothels. Other Roman cities had prostitutes and explicit art, but none more debased than those discovered in Pompeii.

In an article titled, Pompeii: Echoes of Sodom and Gomorrah, a popular archaeological journal describes the debauchery of Pompeii and Herculaneum: “Not only were the cities full of sexually explicit art—frescoes, inscriptions, statues (and thousands of examples of etched graffiti)—even everyday household items were designed to resemble genitalia—oil lamps, wind chimes, charms, animal figurines. The phallus, the de facto symbol of Pompeii, was used as a ‘good luck’ charm and could be found literally everywhere—in all sorts of obscene forms. . . . Graffiti attests to homosexuality and even to child-rape.”

Like Sodom, Canaan, and Gibeah, the inhabitants of Pompeii had no interest in repentance, and so the time was ripe for judgment. Nearly two thousand years ago, book 4 of the Sibylline Oracles provided a gripping account of Pompeii’s complete destruction:

When a firebrand, turned away from a cleft in the earth [Vesuvius] in the land of Italy, reaches to broad heaven, it will burn many cities and destroy men. Many smoking ashes will fill the great sky and showers will fall from heaven like red earth. Know then the wrath of the heavenly God.

Multiple historians have written about the fate of Pompeii and Herculaneum in similarly apocalyptic terms. The extent of destruction was of legendary proportions. The intense heat given off by the eruption caused one victim’s brain to turn to glass. Hundreds of citizens trapped in boathouses suffered an excruciating death—literally being slow-roasted alive, while choking on noxious fumes.

The profile of Mt. Vesuvius looms in the background of the ruins of Pompeii

Carbonized victim of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D.

Pliny the Elder, a well known philosopher, died at Pompeii while trying to carry out a rescue mission. His famous nephew Pliny the Younger was an eyewitness to the horror:

“You could hear the shrieks of women, the wailing of infants, and the shouting of men; some were calling their parents, others their children or their wives, trying to recognize them by their voices. People bewailed their own fate or that of their relatives, and there were some who prayed for death in their terror of dying. Many besought the aid of the gods, but still more imagined there were no gods left, and that the universe was plunged into eternal darkness for evermore.”

As the Biblical Archaeology Society related in their article, The Destruction of Pompeii — God’s Revenge?, a first-century eyewitness to the city’s ruins considered the ghastly scene and rendered an unforgettable verdict:

Outline of the charcoal “Sodom Gomorrah” inscription at Pompeii

After having walked through the desolation of the city, he (unlikely to be a “she”) looked about and saw nothing but destruction where once there had been buildings and beautifully frescoed walls.

Disconsolate and aghast, he picked up a piece of charcoal and scratched on the wall in large black Latin letters:

SODOM GOMOR[RAH].

As he saw it, the divine punishment of these two cursed Biblical cities was echoed in the rain of fire on Pompeii.

Feyoder

Pelican
By the look of things, the football at the upcoming World Cup will take a back seat to the virtue signalling:

arn.jpg

No one's stopping for a moment and saying: "hey wait a second, we're wearing arm bands now?

I was thinking today about the recent shooting in the US. This guy stopped the shooter:

22.jpg

Saving people's lives. (Source)

He looks like a nice guy. And he's courageous to do something like that. And then you read more--about how he was throwing gay parties and "drag" nights at the bar he and his "wife" opened recently (Source)

And it made me think how, in my imagination, the people of sodom are like nasty caricatures--evil cut out style fictional characters. But in reality they were probably a lot like this guy and the town / people that created him. Probably very nice on the surface and friendly with many positive characteristics but you look deeper and it makes your stomach turn.

Easy_C

Peacock
Notice one very, very, important little tidbit there.

This guy is connected to The Democrat Governor and Senator in Colorado. He's also connected to Mayor Suthers who is a particularly nasty piece of work that I'm familiar with. Suthers is backed by a Billionaire developer vulture from Denver (who just coincidentally also owns the local paper) and has funneled massive amounts of tax payer money into corrupt grifts like the "City for Champions" project.

His brewery is successful because of political connections. And in turn he got those by pandering to the leftist politics of those individuals.

I have some other doubts as well about how much of a coincidence it is that the guy now being celebrated as a hero is the one with a personal connection to various key ruling party critters in that state, but I'll hold that for now.

Feyoder

Pelican
Notice one very, very, important little tidbit there.

This guy is connected to The Democrat Governor and Senator in Colorado. He's also connected to Mayor Suthers who is a particularly nasty piece of work that I'm familiar with. Suthers is backed by a Billionaire developer vulture from Denver (who just coincidentally also owns the local paper) and has funneled massive amounts of tax payer money into corrupt grifts like the "City for Champions" project.

His brewery is successful because of political connections. And in turn he got those by pandering to the leftist politics of those individuals.

I have some other doubts as well about how much of a coincidence it is that the guy now being celebrated as a hero is the one with a personal connection to various key ruling party critters in that state, but I'll hold that for now.

Thank you for this information. A reaction emoji didn't do it justice.

The faithless and accursed will defend faggotry until their dying breath with every sinew and bit of tendon strength they can muster. If someone is "ok" with homosexuality they are either one themselves, or are browbeaten into submission by the blaring 24/7 gay worshiping propaganda. There really is little grey area in this matter. I am not "ok" with homosexuality, it is a demonic behavior that should not exist in humans, regardless of any secular theory of overpopulation corrections, or any "tolerance" ideology which in and of itself is purely a peon mentality and self-destructive. Everything benefits the master but detriments the believer. Stand fast crusaders. There will be a time when this cancer will be expulsed from righteous lands once more. The zionist masonic anti-Christian USA will not be one such place, hence this begets the question, what is to come after the USA? Amidst swaths of confused mystery meat consuming all the resources leftover from America, there will be a chance to make things right. No Chinese or Muslim or African or Mestizo wants to be surrounded by fags, and these behaviors are penalized in their lands for a reason. Without the homosexual juggernaut of the western propaganda machine, this death cult will not last.

Feyoder

Pelican
View attachment 51265

No one's stopping for a moment and saying: "hey wait a second, we're wearing arm bands now?

I was thinking today about the recent shooting in the US. This guy stopped the shooter:

View attachment 51266

Saving people's lives. (Source)

He looks like a nice guy. And he's courageous to do something like that. And then you read more--about how he was throwing gay parties and "drag" nights at the bar he and his "wife" opened recently (Source)

And it made me think how, in my imagination, the people of sodom are like nasty caricatures--evil cut out style fictional characters. But in reality they were probably a lot like this guy and the town / people that created him. Probably very nice on the surface and friendly with many positive characteristics but you look deeper and it makes your stomach turn.

Follow up. This story will be buried now. A new detail has emerged that the perpetrator was a homosexual himself https://archive.ph/rGXy0

1669223668601.png