The LGBT Thread / Agenda

7-5

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
To continue to listen to this band is to consent to their message. We just learned who they really are, the choice is yours and mine.
I agree.

I do struggle with consumption of secular content still. In a way, it depresses me. To know that basically everything I ever liked...ever, was something putting me under certain influences.

But I keep finding, the more I revisit things I used to enjoy greatly: I can't seem to get quite as excited about anymore. This also sometimes puts me in a down mood.

Far as Panic, goes?
I enjoyed 'high hopes' and 'I write sins, not tragedies'. But two songs aren't hard to give up, methinks.
Gave up wayy more when I stopped listening to Marilyn Manson.

Gimlet

Pelican
I agree.

Far as Panic, goes?
I enjoyed 'high hopes' and 'I write sins, not tragedies'. But two songs aren't hard to give up, methinks.
Gave up wayy more when I stopped listening to Marilyn Manson.

I just re-read the lyrics to these two songs, in your order.
They have been leading up to satanism this whole time.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Thread on how Deep Red South Dakota was conquered by the agenda:
A powerful, well-funded coalition is working to bring the transgender movement to red America.

And it's winning—even in deep-red South Dakota.

This is the story of how one of the most conservative states in the country was conquered by gender ideology

Last edited:

Stoiam

Banned
Orthodox
Thread on how Deep Red South Dakota was conquered by the agenda:

This is literally the most dystopian news article that I have read in a while.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

I see a lot of people failing to admit they were wrong, or failing to even broach the topic, going ostrich-mode. Scott Adams is an example. Always a big feather in someone's cap when they have the humility to make such an admission. Tim Robbins (of Shawshank Redemption) being one example in the last month or so.

To those who were critical of Andrew Tate in the locked Tate thread, you have proved me wrong. Nothing good is likely to emanate from him.

Francis

Sparrow
Catholic
I see a lot of people failing to admit they were wrong, or failing to even broach the topic, going ostrich-mode. Scott Adams is an example. Always a big feather in someone's cap when they have the humility to make such an admission. Tim Robbins (of Shawshank Redemption) being one example in the last month or so.

To those who were critical of Andrew Tate in the locked Tate thread, you have proved me wrong. Nothing good is likely to emanate from him.
You saw only the good. I doubt there was anything blameworthy in your perception.

I'm not pleased to have received a forum warning for my comments in that thread but if I must receive a warning at some point I'm pleased to have received it for making the specific comments I did and not for others.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FmN2z5ZX0AYxUWP

giphy.gif

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@MrAndyNgo: A follower sent me this from the certification exam for the American Board of Family Medicine. It asks how the professional should respond to a child with gender dysphoria. If you choose delaying medical transitioning, that is incorrect. The correct answer is puberty blockers.

The screenshot is from a study question for the exam. The actual exam process doesn’t allow one to take images or to record, of course.

FmSNp61X0AMaW8j

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
@MrAndyNgo: A follower sent me this from the certification exam for the American Board of Family Medicine. It asks how the professional should respond to a child with gender dysphoria. If you choose delaying medical transitioning, that is incorrect. The correct answer is puberty blockers.

The screenshot is from a study question for the exam. The actual exam process doesn’t allow one to take images or to record, of course.

FmSNp61X0AMaW8j
It's funny how righteous and Chad-like the wrong answers were!

Order genetic testing and ultrasound to confirm gender assigned at birth! :laughter:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The medical industry has become utterly Satanic.
That's the right word - it's an industry. It's an industry to keep you sick. It's an industry to make you think you're depressed. It's an industry to feed you garbage so you need their medicine later. It's an industry to get your mind so distracted and confused that you need their medicine. You're a product - and they need everybody to be as sick as possible to make a buck. It's truly Satanic at its core, indeed.

Gimlet

Pelican