The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Cross-post from The Normalisation of Paedophilia thread:

We could probably all do a better job in framing homosexuality for what it is: worse than murder.

"I affirm that these [homosexuals] are even worse than murderers: since to die even is better than to live under such insolency. For the murderer separates the soul from the body, but this man ruins the soul along with the body."
— St. John Chrysostom, 4th homily on the book of Romans

Gimlet

Pelican
Sodomy is an inversion in the typical Satanic fashion. Ejaculating into a vagina potentially creates life ; ejaculating into an anus potentially creates death. It is a natural defense mechanism to be disgusted by the inside of the anus and associated fecal matter. Our current media has done a great job in convincing people that are sexually aroused by anal penetration are just like you and me. I guess the word "gay" instead of "sodomite" was successful branding.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

FmuuAcDXoAEflfI

Last edited:

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
13fe606326dc1e68.jpeg

1d88f85c10400c78.jpeg

"Guess which one the entire mainstream media chose to report on, and which one they collectively ignored and can only be found on fringe outlets."

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
Wow, even Fox news piling on him, they're not even trying to pretend to be conservative anymore.

I saw that Provorov's jersey has since sold out. Which I guess shows how much NHL fans are against it....

But basically it just provides the woke NHL with more money to advertise garbage like this.

Ignoring the NHL will send a much greater message than to increase financial support for them.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
13fe606326dc1e68.jpeg

1d88f85c10400c78.jpeg

"Guess which one the entire mainstream media chose to report on, and which one they collectively ignored and can only be found on fringe outlets."

Talk about upside down clown world. Although I do think the justice system will work, in that these two disgusting "things", I was about to call them animals, but, animals are far more dignified than this, will get the book thrown at them. When these two things go to the big house they'll be tortured and abused the entire time. That's justice.

Lately, I've been wrestling with the idea that the convict code of justice is actually more moral, in many respects than the conventional "justice" or better put, "morality" in the civilian world. Again, upside/down, because, its ironic that immoral people locked up for breaking the law have a "moral system" that is more moral than the outside world. You see, even though the justice system will throw these things into jail for a long time, it will be done quietly with minimal media coverage if any. The reason for the lack of coverage is simple; it will shine a bad light on the homosexual "community", as well as, verify the fundamental link between homosexuality and pedophilia. This is very bad PR for gays, so, the sympathetic media will ignore it. But, by ignoring this they're complicit in the abuse and guarantee that this will happen again and again and again. Because this very same thing has happened several times over. In jail a "chomo" is the lowest form of life and is "kill on sight" - source: Shuan Attwood former ecstasy kingpin and inmate (who's pretty red pilled actually). Prisoners have ZERO tolerance for child molestation and they'll exact their form of vicious justice upon anyone with such charges. Yet, our society is working hard to actually legitimize this kind of behavior. Exactly who has the more moral system? Heck, even Jesus Christ, the ideal of morality, said this about "chomos" - put a large rock around their necks and throw them into the ocean.

It just puzzles me to no end that prison morality is actually on a higher plane of morality compared to our conventional "morality". This is clownworld.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
It just puzzles me to no end that prison morality is actually on a higher plane of morality compared to our conventional "morality". This is clownworld.
If I were caught with a bump stock in Massachusetts, the maximum penalty is worse than that for child molestation. (Up to life for owning a bump stock vs 12 years max for a first time child molester.)

It's horrifying, an almost complete abandonment of justice.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
If I were caught with a bump stock in Massachusetts, the maximum penalty is worse than that for child molestation. (Up to life for owning a bump stock vs 12 years max for a first time child molester.)

It's horrifying, an almost complete abandonment of justice.

Are you in Massachusetts too? So am I. That's another conversation. Yeah, its disgusting. We all know they're going to try to "normalize" this. If they say giving puberty blockers to young kids is "good" for them, then, they'll say its "good" for young kids to be sexually "liberated" to have sex with adults. Sadly, Mass will be one of the first to get into this. Already California has started taking steps to reduce legal penalties etc.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Are you in Massachusetts too?
No I'm not. Went to college there. Made fun of the state a lot when I was there but after the fact I appreciate that the people were nice enough and the state as a whole is quite beautiful. I would say Whites in particular in Massachusetts are quite ignorant to some of the problems with diversity that other states have.

My college wasn't in Boston but Boston definitely gave me a strange feeling when I'm there that other much more impoverished cities do not give me.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
No I'm not. Went to college there. Made fun of the state a lot when I was there but after the fact I appreciate that the people were nice enough and the state as a whole is quite beautiful. I would say Whites in particular in Massachusetts are quite ignorant to some of the problems with diversity that other states have.

My college wasn't in Boston but Boston definitely gave me a strange feeling when I'm there that other much more impoverished cities do not give me.

Got it. Well things have changed. Massachusetts has always been "liberal", but, since the hard left turn in the US it's gotten unbearable. Its basically a single-party state not too dissimilar to California. Believe it or not, I really never noticed the liberal aspect of the state. Sure we had "barney frank", but, somehow he was some distant figure. My hometown was actually pretty conservative as are (or were) many communities. You had a strong Democrat allegiance, but, it was a sort of left-over from previous generations, such as Irish and Italian immigrants. But, that's the thing. Both the Irish and Italian people here were outwardly proud of their ethnic heritage and very good and observing Catholics. They were conservative. I'd describe the ethnic makeup of Massachusetts as mostly Irish and Italian, at least when I was growing up. Today, its more diluted, in one part due to inter-marrying between these people. Boston was a solidly Irish town. It definitely helped to be a Sullivan or McMick when it came to business. Growing up, Boston was dirty water rough and people commuting in and out were nearly all men in collared shirts, ties, and those long rain-resistant trench coats. Business was done over liquid lunches and lamb shanks. Its was better back then. Today, the city is an embarrassment. Its democrat-run, but, by the very worse of the radical left. Every day it seems it devolves more. Not too long ago two city "councilors", both women, got into a physical altercation because one of them didn't want to rubber-stamp a man who had raped someone to some senior government office, DA i think. This was preceded by an out-of-control tirade of racism this and racism that, which was filled with expletives and bad diction. Elsewhere, the "smart kid" public schools, i.e. Boston Latin, have rescinded their high admission standards and are simply just letting in whoever wants to come. I've heard that the Boston Public school system is outright grooming children to become "trans" and, probably to do a lot of other terrible things. Evidently, you can't find an American flag in any of these schools, but, you'll find plenty of BLM, "pride" and even a Chinese CCP flag. Oh, and the new mayor, michelle wu, openly hates Christians and banned a Church from flying a Christian flag. This was overturned by the supreme court. Feces is everywhere. Drug abuse is everywhere. Crime is everywhere. Depravity is everywhere. The leadership is absolutely corrupt to the core. "Legislatures" are married to actual convicted felons. Bulger might have run the state senate and that connected him to the Winter Hill Gang (Whitey) and also the FBI, but, even that corruption pales to what we have now. Whitey would never support pedophilia. Also, the city is losing its charm, which is that old-style plane-glass window/sort-of London ambiance. They're ripping most of this down and replacing it with that awful cubicle, rectangular neo-brutalist style constructed out of "sustainable" materials and in line with heavy "green" building codes. Its an eyesore. Its very sad.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
This is the real reason these monsters adopt children (warning very disturbing story):

I wonder how many of these stories don't come out. Poor boys, I'll pray for them.
Me too. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Imagine if the news of these kinds of events was as prevalent as, say, a mass shooting? Pictures of the perpetrators and the victims would be plastered on every news channel, newspaper, and magazine for weeks if not months. Every news outlet would be discussing the question of whether we should ban homosexual adoption and homosexual unions, and any advocates would be treated like child molesters themselves. Coverage of mass protests at the state capitols with signs saying “Gay adoption is rape” and t-shirts calling them kidnappers. Interviews with parents and mothers telling the audience how uncomfortable they feel that their children might be exposed to a culture of child rape if this is allowed to go on. A spotlight focused on any legislators who come to the defense of the challenged institutions.

I’d wager that the vast majority of people who support the now institutionalized homosexual culture would quickly turn against if they perceived that it had become unpopular and socially undesirable. The media does manage people, just like a cowboy manages a herd of cattle. I think most people are unaware of this stuff, or think it is rare and just dismiss it.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Wow, even Fox news piling on him, they're not even trying to pretend to be conservative anymore.

I saw that Provorov's jersey has since sold out. Which I guess shows how much NHL fans are against it....

But basically it just provides the woke NHL with more money to advertise garbage like this.

Ignoring the NHL will send a much greater message than to increase financial support for them.
The whole Flyer's team should flat out refuse to wear the jersey. That would be a crazy statement and nothing could be done about it.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer