The LGBT Thread / Agenda

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I didn't realize this at first, but, the based Governor of Florida, DeSanctis, signed a law banning males from competing with females in sports on June 1st. This is great for a variety of reasons, but, I like how he did it on the first day of June, because the homo's have attempted to declare June for them and only them.

This helps. I've come to really dread June because the gays think it belongs to them. To see a governor of a major US state do something like this is refreshing. Never mind the whole cross dressing issue, which deserves its own post, to do this plus do it on gay day tells us a lot.

There are plenty of people fed-up and disgusted with this "community" and their declarations etc. DeSanctis knows what he's doing and this adds insult to injury to the ltddks*(&9d9sdj people. Good for him! Its a solid poke in the eye and a message to all gays that many people, most people, aren't going along with this.

Of course, it is reassuring that this legislation has passed. In fact, there seem to be several US states that have passed similar legislation or are actively debating it. Texas, for instance, just put forth a bill that would ban "gender" re-assignment surgeries for minors.

All of this tells me this isn't over. We determine what a month means not a tiny perverted political lobby.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Hi Everyone,

Can I get your help? Here in Massachusetts public schools are flying the homo flag. Please take a quick moment and call the school administration and file a complaint. I suggest you use *67, so it will obscure your phone number and keep you anonymous. As a suggestion, you may want to say something like this...

"I'm a parent and resident of Hingham (they don't have to know that you're not) its come to my attention that you are currently flying a gay flag. I'm calling to issue a complaint and to state my objection to this. I demand as a tax payer that you remove this flag immediately from all school properties."

Thanks, everyone. This may not be glamorous or how we thought this civil war would be fought, but, if you want to make a difference, this is it. See contacts below. Thank you and God Bless.

Hingham Public Schools
220 Central Street, Hingham, MA 02043
Tel: (781) 741-1500
Fax: (781) 749-7457

Paul W. Austin, Ph. D.
Superintendent of Schools
781-741-1500 ext. 2
[email protected]

Rick Swanson
Principal
Hingham High School
Mr. Swanson (781) 741-1560 Ext. 2102 or [email protected]

East School
Anthony Keady
Principal

Middle School
Derek Smith
Principal

Foster Elementary School
Dr. Elizabeth Wilcox
Principal

Plymouth River School
Melissa Smith
Principal

South Elementary School
Mary Eastwood
Principal

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
@SomeB*tchIKnow:I’m still writing a story on this but if you go back and watch that Blue’s Clues pride video that made the rounds the other day, there is a significant amount of MAP symbolism, including this actual pattern, which is a MAP flag.

7168940db2588df1.jpeg

dfsdfsdre.png

@SomeB*tchIKnow:The bottom of the float. Plain as day.

The bottom of the float's colors match the MAP flag's colors. It's right in our face.

48b0c94ea72cc37b.jpeg

Cervantes

Woodpecker
The symbolism of the gay rights movement is explicitly satanic.

There is a reason why they chose "pride" as their motto. Pride is the worst of the 7 deadly sins, in particular the kind of pride where man puts himself and his judgement above God, or rejects God's law.

It was pride that caused Lucifer to be cast out of heaven, and it was pride that caused Eve to disobey God thinking that by eating the apple she would become like God. Thomas Aquinas said that pride is the cause of every sin. In almost every historical list of sins pride is listed as the first and most serious. So it makes sense that the devil chooses "pride" as his motto.

The rainbow was the symbol that God used that he would never again destroy the earth with a flood, Genesis 9:13:

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Using a rainbow is explicitly taunting God.

2 Peter 3:7 says God will use fire next time:

By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

It is also a counterfeit rainbow. Where God's rainbow has 7 colors- a number symbolic of perfection, the sodomy flag has 6 colors. Six is symbolic of imperfection - being one less than 7, which is why it is a number associated with Satan.

Flaunting sodomy in a "parade" is also explicitly anti-biblical. Isaiah 3:9:

They parade their sin around like Sodom; they don't even try to hide it. How horrible it will be for them, because they have brought disaster on themselves!"

Hi Everyone,

Can I get your help? Here in Massachusetts public schools are flying the homo flag. Please take a quick moment and call the school administration and file a complaint. I suggest you use *67, so it will obscure your phone number and keep you anonymous. As a suggestion, you may want to say something like this...

"I'm a parent and resident of Hingham (they don't have to know that you're not) its come to my attention that you are currently flying a gay flag. I'm calling to issue a complaint and to state my objection to this. I demand as a tax payer that you remove this flag immediately from all school properties."

Thanks, everyone. This may not be glamorous or how we thought this civil war would be fought, but, if you want to make a difference, this is it. See contacts below. Thank you and God Bless.

Hingham Public Schools
220 Central Street, Hingham, MA 02043
Tel: (781) 741-1500
Fax: (781) 749-7457

Paul W. Austin, Ph. D.
Superintendent of Schools
781-741-1500 ext. 2
[email protected]

Rick Swanson
Principal
Hingham High School
Mr. Swanson (781) 741-1560 Ext. 2102 or [email protected]

East School
Anthony Keady
Principal

Middle School
Derek Smith
Principal

Foster Elementary School
Dr. Elizabeth Wilcox
Principal

Plymouth River School
Melissa Smith
Principal

South Elementary School
Mary Eastwood
Principal
BTW they’ll ask for a name. My answer was that would lead to discrimination against a student. Could make this a daily routine.

gent

Pigeon
The symbolism of the gay rights movement is explicitly satanic.

There is a reason why they chose "pride" as their motto. Pride is the worst of the 7 deadly sins, in particular the kind of pride where man puts himself and his judgement above God, or rejects God's law.

It was pride that caused Lucifer to be cast out of heaven, and it was pride that caused Eve to disobey God thinking that by eating the apple she would become like God. Thomas Aquinas said that pride is the cause of every sin. In almost every historical list of sins pride is listed as the first and most serious. So it makes sense that the devil chooses "pride" as his motto.

The rainbow was the symbol that God used that he would never again destroy the earth with a flood, Genesis 9:13:

Using a rainbow is explicitly taunting God.

2 Peter 3:7 says God will use fire next time:

It is also a counterfeit rainbow. Where God's rainbow has 7 colors- a number symbolic of perfection, the sodomy flag has 6 colors. Six is symbolic of imperfection - being one less than 7, which is why it is a number associated with Satan.

Flaunting sodomy in a "parade" is also explicitly anti-biblical. Isaiah 3:9:
This post just blew my mind, especially the bit about the number of colors in the rainbow. I never noticed that before but it seems like a big coincidence. Lord have mercy.

@SomeB*tchIKnow:I’m still writing a story on this but if you go back and watch that Blue’s Clues pride video that made the rounds the other day, there is a significant amount of MAP symbolism, including this actual pattern, which is a MAP flag.

7168940db2588df1.jpeg

dfsdfsdre.png

@SomeB*tchIKnow:The bottom of the float. Plain as day.

The bottom of the float's colors match the MAP flag's colors. It's right in our face.

48b0c94ea72cc37b.jpeg

Can someone confirm this? I'm seeing these colors incorporated almost everywhere this year.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Saw it was gay pride month. Also saw that Burger King is donating money to gays from sale of Chicken sandwiches. Drove an extra 2 miles down the road to the saints at ChickFilA.