The LGBT Thread / Agenda

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

tenor.gif

Edit. Trying to decipher this flag colors. It looks like the freaks added more colors.

AlwaysProud_June_2021.png

Durden347

Robin
Pride Month is overrated in the West. Most people these days want to shove it down everyone's throats as if it were virtue. Anyone publicly opposing it get shamed by everyone. It does not take common sense to find that there is nothing healthy about the LGBTKGHGUHGUFUI Lifestyle. It is just a bunch of faggots projecting their misery in front of everyone else. There is nothing happy about being 'gay' let alone gay sex, which is degrading. The only reason why the Left is promoting it is only to destroy the West. Same goes for COVID19 vaccinations, Wokeism and immigration.

Pride Month is overrated in the West. Most people these days want to shove it down everyone's throats as if it were virtue. Anyone publicly opposing it get shamed by everyone. It does not take common sense to find that there is nothing healthy about the LGBTKGHGUHGUFUI Lifestyle. It is just a bunch of faggots projecting their misery in front of everyone else. There is nothing happy about being 'gay' let alone gay sex, which is degrading. The only reason why the Left is promoting it is only to destroy the West. Same goes for COVID19 vaccinations, Wokeism and immigration.

I can say one thing on this.

Gay people do not have it in them to "live and let live".

They cannot handle that other people are different from them or even that they have different sexual tastes from them. The only solution is to tell themselves that everyone one else is 'closeted' 'on a spectrum' 'brainwashed by heteronormativity" and then enforce that narrative on that resented group ie: every one else who isn't one of them.

They cannot coexist.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I can say one thing on this.

Gay people do not have it in them to "live and let live".

They cannot handle that other people are different from them or even that they have different sexual tastes from them. The only solution is to tell themselves that everyone one else is 'closeted' 'on a spectrum' 'brainwashed by heteronormativity" and then enforce that narrative on that resented group ie: every one else who isn't one of them.

They cannot coexist.

I've been saying this too. gays cannot coexist, and I think that's abundantly clear especially today. Indeed, they do have it in them to "live and let live", but they don't. In fact, that was their exact message and argument not too long ago. Many people wrongly thought this too and they believed them. Its the whole give an inch and take a mile. Now, gay people want to redefine all of humanity with this cross dressing nonsense and indoctrinate kids. No one voted to give them June and no one wants "pride month". They did it anyway. They are shoving it down everyone's throats and in everyone's faces.

It gets worse. This "lobby" is both extremely powerful and corrupt. You cannot criticize this "community", and that's where they get their power from. There are simply too many double standards and they're all out in the open today. A public building displaying a gay flag must also display a straight flag. This won't happen, but because it won't happen it proves there is pro-discrimination on behalf of the state for just homosexuals and there is open discrimination against non-gays. Also, you can't speak freely thanks to gays. You can't express sincere convictions, such as, the make-up of a family or marriage today. If you do, you'll lose everything. That's tyranny. And that's 100% wrong.

What I've come to realize is that homosexuality is incompatible with an optimally free society. I suspect it starts with the fact that this is unnatural. Because since its unnatural it requires a heavy-handed state to suppress personal revulsions against it.

Godward

Pigeon
For those who have childeren, please read this highly recommendable research at the sex obsessed Business Insider website.

These Liberal perverts have done Christian parents an immense favour by listing all the cartoons your children should NOT be watching.

"Insider produced a database to track the historical presence of LGBTQ and gender-minority characters in animated children’s television."

PS: almost all the non-heterosexual characters look like they are from a US military recruitment video.

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican

Great Insomnia Stream by Devon Stack about how they fooled America into supporting gay marriage. Really evil stuff. Goes into the lies of the politicians - none of them ever really were against gay marriage. They knew which way the wind was blowing, being in communion with Satan. They knew the libertarian right would never put up any real resistance, that they could easily be fooled with arguing for "freedom" and empathy.

Now we have to deal with the consequences of the moral failure of the generations which abandoned God and let gays pretend to be married, which has resulted in untold levels of child abuse and degeneration of our society.

I don't want to know what the purple circle represents.

You missed it on your most recent stream; one of the blues clues floats had the pedophile flag colors on the float. The float with the satanic gay BLM owls.
1623467909095.png
1623467971269.png

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
I don't want to know what the purple circle represents.
They continue to make up more terminologies and words.

What is the new Pride flag?

A yellow triangle with a purple circle in it has been added to the new pride flag to represent intersex people, their community, and their rights.

The classic Pride flag was a rainbow and was designed by Gilbert Baker in 1977.

According to Pink News, the colors of the traditional flag each had a meaning. Pink is for sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow for sun, green for nature, turquoise for magic, blue for serenity, and finally, purple for spirit.
What is Intersex?

Intersex means a person who is born with variations in sex characteristics, according to Pink News.

This can include “chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that don’t fit the typical ‘male’ or ‘female’ definitions."

Godward

Pigeon
So they have developed another, more "inclusive" flag. That also means that all the older flags are now no longer "inclusive" enough. It is like waving the old Betsy Ross flag instead of the contemporary Star-Spangled Banner.

But all the newly added colours make me think of the sodomite Handkerchief Code:

Screen-Shot-2017-10-01-at-9.39.43-PM.png

Great Insomnia Stream by Devon Stack about how they fooled America into supporting gay marriage. Really evil stuff. Goes into the lies of the politicians - none of them ever really were against gay marriage. They knew which way the wind was blowing, being in communion with Satan. They knew the libertarian right would never put up any real resistance, that they could easily be fooled with arguing for "freedom" and empathy.

Now we have to deal with the consequences of the moral failure of the generations which abandoned God and let gays pretend to be married, which has resulted in untold levels of child abuse and degeneration of our society.

You missed it on your most recent stream; one of the blues clues floats had the pedophile flag colors on the float. The float with the satanic gay BLM owls.
View attachment 31424
View attachment 31425

I can't tell if some of you are trolling but I looked it up and those are the colors of the transgender flag. The twitter you're posting has no evidence aside from an unsuccessful trolling op.

Elipe

Kingfisher
So they have developed another, more "inclusive" flag. That also means that all the older flags are now no longer "inclusive" enough. It is like waving the old Betsy Ross flag instead of the contemporary Star-Spangled Banner.

But all the newly added colours make me think of the sodomite Handkerchief Code:

Screen-Shot-2017-10-01-at-9.39.43-PM.png
I wonder why fisting is color-coded as red, given that scat is brown... hmm.....

Sorry for the mental images folks! :laughter: