The Mademoiselle From Hell: The French Blonde With The Freight-train of Baggage

Sounds like you wanted a trophy. A stunning french model looking girl with charm and an accent, especially corroborated by the fact that all your friends were basically stunned by her.

I liked your analogy with the Ferrari, but the car is an inanimate object, and the wife is an animate object. You as a human have not evolved over millions of years to completely lose your mind from devious brain chemicals at the sight of a chunk of metal like a car, but thats exactly what happened with your french girl.

Your brain was basically IMPLORING you to procreate with this fine specimen. Everything besides that was you trying to deal with the consequences of the trick your brain pulled on you. That's all there is.

Not a biggie!

Also, you not having slept with many women is a double edged sword, since you sounds very picky, so you pick the 10/10 specimens I suppose but in modern society those are the worst types to be with. Having been defecated on by rich arabs, brains completely destroyed by the attention her 1.3 million instagram followers are giving them. Men far and wide offering them money, trips to exotic locales in 5 star hotels.

More trouble than its worth.

One thing that I heard from one relative, two colleagues, and four close friends, looking at her photos. They all said variations of, "she is so stunning and amazing" and "she is so gorgeous." But they also highlighted, "why is she never smiling in any of these photos?"

A colleague told me, "this woman looks dead inside, you have over a dozen photos of her and she is not smiling in a single one, she seems to be jaded, bitter, she has a cynical look, she looks like some sort of ice queen." He said, "I think she's stunningly gorgeous but something is very off with a woman who absolutely never smiles."

"Don't swim where other men have drowned."

When we violate God's laws and our own standards and sense of honor and integrity, we set ourselves to get burned and getting burned is the reminder that it is foolish to touch a hot stove-top and that we should know better.

I consider the 12 months of grief and misery to be the equivalent of burning my hand on a hot stove-top that I should have known "don't touch."

fiasco360

Kingfisher
She's unstable and you're letting her take you along for the ride - ergo you're unstable.

It's pretty obvious when you wrote that essay on Quora.

Assuming this isn't a troll- leave the situation- learn from it and start anew with someone else. Stop being hypnotized by a girls beauty.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
You're a saint if you read the whole thing [at the link]. Please don't just write TLDR if you're not going to read or at least skim it.

My ordeal with a borderline personality psycho-bitch drama queen. I originally posted this on Quora.

Nobody should ever put up with this sort of drama, let alone for as long as I did. Shame on me for tolerating this bad behavior. Although the really bad behavior only began after our meet-up when she went back to the EU and things went long-distance/remote and COVID-1984 set in. I think a lot of people are marginally healthy in regards to mental health and COVID-1984 was all it has taken to push them into full-blown episodes/illness.

The Mademoiselle From Hell: The French Blonde With The Freight-train of Baggage-

*Anonymous with few identifiers because she is a prominent Quora member, somebody whom I actually initially met via Quora- I would venture a guess if she read this she would know it was about her*

Many of the behaviors that you referenced, I too experienced with my now deceased ex (she recently took her own life with prescription pills), but also was about 10+ years older I think than the woman from your past life.

Some of the parallels are downright eerie actually (legal background, document review jobs on a contract basis, etc.).

She's unstable and you're letting her take you along for the ride - ergo you're unstable.

It's pretty obvious when you wrote that essay on Quora.

Assuming this isn't a troll- leave the situation- learn from it and start anew with someone else. Stop being hypnotized by a girls beauty.

"Letting her take you along for the ride..." present tense, wrong... Let's keep in mind the relationship is well over and is dead, I dumped her. "I let her take me for the ride" past tense.

Trolling isn't for serious stuff that needs to be taken seriously.

I only troll people in person. The exception is trolling Jews online because they are so easily offended and they take everything so seriously that occasionally you have to toss some ridiculous jokes at them to deflate them and help keep them from taking themselves so seriously.

Many of the behaviors that you referenced, I too experienced with my now deceased ex (she recently took her own life with prescription pills), but also was about 10+ years older I think than the woman from your past life.

Some of the parallels are downright eerie actually (legal background, document review jobs on a contract basis, etc.).

They can take you for a ride, get into your head, get into your heart, get into your soul, and pull you into the a whirlwind of their vortex.

It isn't a productive or meaningful relationship, it is always just an emotionally traumatic, yet exhilarating and intoxicating roller-coaster ride, but ultimately the roller-coaster plunges you into their hell.

An overly dramatic ice queen is best avoided at all costs.

J.E.

Robin
I don't know about what it is, since Quora requires me to have an account to read the whole thing, but since I assume it is about some girl you cannot get over with and wrote a mammoth text about your "woe is me"-time with her and write long posts justifying yourself and likely putting the blame on her for not getting over her let me tell you this: stop thinking and remembering for the time being, it doesn't help you. It ain't good for you to have an ego. It takes two to tango and no matter how much she deceived you, you were in it, took it, and didn't go away since you weren't married to her.

It is the fourth or fifth post like this in the past month. What's going on with you guys? Go find a priest and talk to him and stop watching Simpson's, it's the devil's work.