debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
funny_pictures_1.jpg

churros

Banned
Mercenary said:
MrLemon said:
He's got a solid wife and 2 kids and a nice ranch in Kauai.

Yeah...she's a solid.
A solid 4.

article-2254889-16B12E37000005DC-520_306x423.jpg

Mark-Zuckerberg-and-Priscilla-Chan-celebrate-their-first-Christmas-as-married-couple-in-Hawaii.jpg

I still have a vague urge to slam those chunky thighs.

Look at how she leads the way. I bet she bosses him around in the bedroom (maybe in life too) and mocks his little dick.

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member
VincentVinturi said:
Some of these senators are such retards that I actually felt bad for Zuck at times.

The problem is that the people who could ask the hard-hitting questions and catch Zuckerberg if he's spouting bullshit are not the kind of people who are US senators (yet).

Horus

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
churros said:

Mark-Zuckerberg-and-Priscilla-Chan-celebrate-their-first-Christmas-as-married-couple-in-Hawaii.jpg

I kinda get what you're saying. I think I mentioned on another thread that I was puzzled by her legs because they seem like a strange anomaly, something I can't recall seeing on Asian girls. At first I was disgusted, but I've changed my mind. I know it sounds so very wrong, but the more I look I find that I can't draw my eyes away from those thunder thighs and and meaty calves. All men have a depraved, selectively activated section of our brain where we look at a woman that outwardly makes us shudder, while at the same time we secretly ponder, "I wonder what it would be like to put my dick inside that thing." It would be extremely satisfying to have those porky pegs wrapped around my waist as I pounded her peregrine poon, and I'd probably make eye contact because I think I'd enjoy watching her facial expressions. But she would be strictly for missionary purposes only - it would be unsettling to have those ham hocks bouncing on top of me, and hitting it from behind would be needlessly traumatic. If we had that one vital ground rule in place, I'd probably even go back for seconds and I wouldn't even feel ashamed.

MrLemon

Banned
Horus said:
churros said:

I kinda get what you're saying. I think I mentioned on another thread that I was puzzled by her legs because they seem like a strange anomaly, something I can't recall seeing on Asian girls. At first I was disgusted, but I've changed my mind. I know it sounds so very wrong, but the more I look I find that I can't draw my eyes away from those thunder thighs and and meaty calves. All men have a depraved, selectively activated section of our brain where we look at a woman that outwardly makes us shudder, while at the same time we secretly ponder, "I wonder what it would be like to put my dick inside that thing." It would be extremely satisfying to have those porky pegs wrapped around my waist as I pounded her peregrine poon, and I'd probably make eye contact because I think I'd enjoy watching her facial expressions. But she would be strictly for missionary purposes only - it would be unsettling to have those ham hocks bouncing on top of me, and hitting it from behind would be needlessly traumatic. If we had that one vital ground rule in place, I'd probably even go back for seconds and I wouldn't even feel ashamed.

Guys, if you think those are chunky thighs, you are in for a horrible surprise if you ever get married. By the standards of an average husband with a couple kids, those thighs are svelte. This is why guys who divorce their wives go pelting off to China for a replacement.