The Matt Walsh Thread

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
The video and your reaction is exactly the "no-nuance" approach I was talking about. Walsh is having a discussion about how LGBTQ agenda and trans lunacy is destroying our society and some based and red-pilled, JQ-woke dude is asking him "yeah, but what about the Jews?". How autistic is this? Do you think spamming every discussion with this kind of behaviour is helpful especially when he seems to be genuine about his fight?
Or are you trying to prove that Matt Walsh doesn't want to talk about JQ? Well, duh! He works for (((Benny Shapiru))), he's clearly not our guy when it comes to such topics. But it doesn't mean he can't be our ally when it comes to other important things.
I can understand that. Look my reply #80 to Parmesan.

P.S. I wouldn't call a cautious stance as "no-nuance" and "austistic". Especially in light of fishy behavior. I see it as avoiding the pitfall of the lesser evil theory IOW. "et non faciamus mala ut veniant bona". However, this point belongs to another thread and I will stop here, my points were made.

Last edited:

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
In fairness, you don't treat a parasitic infection by treating the symptom it causes, but rather by attacking the parasite itself. So guys like @muscacav do have a point. People are talking about a parasitical infection and deliberately refusing to address the six gorillion worms wriggling around in the gut. They can't explain why they absolutely refuse to, it's just programmed into them. The only thing they can say is muh crackpot conspiracy theory, but as pointed out before, they've gotten incredibly brazen in recent years and people like @muscacav are standing around staring right at the worms in plain sight saying, "Hello? Hello?! Does anybody else see this? Is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing right here?"

But the other side also has a point. With how blind a lot of people are and with how programmed they are, it's clear that a direct approach isn't going to work. It turns out the worms are mind worms, and to treat someone with mind worms you have to get them to the point of lying down at the surgery table. But the mind worms are smart enough to make their host refuse to lay down at the surgery table if the surgeons are talking about the mind worms. The host needs to be coaxed into it, to understand that he is infected, so that he can have the worms removed. He needs to understand that the voice in his head is not his own. But it has to be done in a way that the mind worm hasn't put up mental blockers around.

2 Right Hands

Woodpecker
Catholic
I can understand that. Look my reply #80 to Parmesan.

P.S. I wouldn't call a cautious stance as "no-nuance" and "austistic". Especially in light of fishy behavior. I see it as avoiding the pitfall of the lesser evil theory IOW. "et non faciamus mala ut veniant bona". However, this point belongs to another thread and I will stop here, my points were made.
There is a time and place for dropping truth bombs, that's what I am trying to say. My problem with many on the right is that they often aren't able to curb their enthusiasm about JQ (pun intended), which gives off this autistic vibe. In this particular case, I think Matt Walsh is fighting for a very just cause and is genuine about it so I am not going to focus on his obvious inadequacies. Does it bother me that he works for Daily Wire? Yes, it does. Does it bother me that he's ignorant (maybe even wilfully) about JQ. Yes, it's not ideal. But I am ok to put it aside for now.

I agree, however, about this snarky attitude. He behaved similarly some 5-6 years ago when he was calling everyone racist who would point out race differences or the fact that Whites are being discriminated against. Fast forward 2 years and he's openly calling out anti-White agenda because he "didn't want his kids to grow up and be scared of being White" (or something in that vein). So who knows, maybe he'll wake up about JQ too.

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
There is a time and place for dropping truth bombs, that's what I am trying to say. My problem with many on the right is that they often aren't able to curb their enthusiasm about JQ (pun intended), which gives off this autistic vibe. In this particular case, I think Matt Walsh is fighting for a very just cause and is genuine about it so I am not going to focus on his obvious inadequacies. Does it bother me that he works for Daily Wire? Yes, it does. Does it bother me that he's ignorant (maybe even wilfully) about JQ. Yes, it's not ideal. But I am ok to put it aside for now.

I agree, however, about this snarky attitude. He behaved similarly some 5-6 years ago when he was calling everyone racist who would point out race differences or the fact that Whites are being discriminated against. Fast forward 2 years and he's openly calling out anti-White agenda because he "didn't want his kids to grow up and be scared of being White" (or something in that vein). So who knows, maybe he'll wake up about JQ too.
Despite differences in opinion, I guess we achieved a mutual understanding then. The person who asked the question indeed came as unlikable/pugnacious and MW used the awkwardness of the moment to mock him directly (and, indirectly, his perceived group one can say).

Last edited:

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I've been liking Matt Walsh more lately but surely he must be aware of just how many Jews are behind this “gender” psychosis. Why couldn't he give a respectful yet nuanced answer at least? I can come up with one pretty easily that still respects the Jewish people. If I were him I could have said:

“Yes, there are many ethnic Jews behind this gender nonsense we are facing today as a society - there are people from every race and religion behind this nonsense, however the Jewish religion in particular is clearly against such teachings, clearly Moses and Aaron would have been vehemently against mutilating children's genitalia and prescribing hormone blockers. What we have is not a Jewish issue, but an atheism issue, a rebellion-against-God issue”

I still think that is dodging the question, but is that not a much more respectful way to answer the question while still remaining on good terms with Ben Shapiro? Instead to snear and avoid the question entirely. It seems weak, but I guess he read the room and felt that was the best way to respond.

I still agree with people who say we need to not come off as “autistic” when addressing this issue. At the same time we will rarely win the optics and framing war against a people with basically total control of media and Hollywood.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I've been liking Matt Walsh more lately but surely he must be aware of just how many Jews are behind this “gender” psychosis. Why couldn't he give a respectful yet nuanced answer at least? I can come up with one pretty easily that still respects the Jewish people. If I were him I could have said:

“Yes, there are many ethnic Jews" .....click...
hqdefault.jpg
^ Thats a still a hebe too far in the current environment.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
My problem with many on the right is that they often aren't able to curb their enthusiasm about JQ (pun intended),

I'd say it's the opposite, because this is the thing that people avoid ever looking into and talking about the most. I know someone and we agree on everything, but we almost completely avoid talking about the most difficult topics. Part of the reason that we don't is because you either instinctively know not to mention it or you've found out what happens when you do - hysteria, people making you feel like your only aim in life is to march people into pits, ostricisation etc. Of the people I know who figured out covid was a scam, none of them ever want to talk about it with norms, as they know the response - you'll be called mad, bad and stupid.

The only times I can think of that this issue get brought up, is at these speeches....

I've been liking Matt Walsh more lately but surely he must be aware of just how many Jews are behind this “gender” psychosis.

Matt Walsh likely has a few million under his belt. In the same way that the natural process of life is for many Democrat voters to peel off for Republican as they age; but Democrat politicians just keep going further left. What are the chances a 79 year old man from Delaware who used to talk about ethnic jungles ending up as pro-state-directed gender reassignment for small children. The incentives are always different from those in power/influence, and the average person.

Matt Walsh serves one purpose in life - to be pushed further right. Maybe he will become the Mel Gibson of The Daily Wire.

Going back to about 2015-16 when the SJW wave first began to become very visible, I would show videos or articles etc of these people to good libs. They didn't think too much - just a few stupid people (who would have been dangerous far-right scourges if inverted). People have been seeing this go on for years now, and they've seen it quickly infect all institutions. Good libs are starting to feel the pain in their lives. More moderates know they are voting for some sort of mental hospital. But they do it anyway.

For those like Walsh and Kirk, who were propping up left-libertarian positions not long ago. One, they've been pushed - heavily; and two, they've seen the asylum grow and they are being pushed right by the insane left and pulled right by the right people.

In dealing with norms, you have to leave seeds. If they won't go beyond a certain point, leave it, and drop another seed. And another seed. And another. And hopefully other will do the same. The ones that have some level of thinking will start to think more, and if they are getting assaulted by the left, then they think more.

Seeds have to be dropped about the JQ. I can specifically think of a number of things that I'd been programmed to think were extreme, but the cognitive dissonance or discomfort really makes these instances stand out. If they start to pile up, and you start to see collages of "fellow white people" and the JQ info-graphics ... it makes Grug think.

Throw something subtle to Norms. Something like this.

rOj8NHgcIYlq.jpeg

Gimlet

Pelican
The Walsh protest turned into protesters singing Bohemian Rhapsody, a song about a libertarian atheist narrator with no integrity who ends up in hell, and he's so morally bankrupt he doesn't care.

Edit: "Any way the wind blows, it doesn't really matter to me."

It is an appropriate anthem for them.

Last edited:

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The Walsh protest turned into protesters singing Bohemian Rhapsody, a song about a libertarian atheist narrator with no integrity who ends up in hell, and he's so morally bankrupt he doesn't care. It is an appropriate anthem for them.

Billy Eichner is fuming. These gender-benders are wasting time protesting a literal fascist, when they could be watching Bros.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
While wouldn't mind at all if Matt Walsh was JQ-based, I don't really see the point of trying to lambast the guy for not "naming the Jew" when he's fighting an actual crusade against demonic LGBTQ agenda and their handlers. He's a man with huge audience who can and already has done a lot to shine a light on this horrific procedure pushed by the trans lobby so why attack him now? It's not the same as Groyper Wars when Fuentes' crew rightly pointed out the hypocrisy of TPUSA who called themselves conservatives but openly promoted sodomy and degeneracy because 'muh free speech'. Matt Walsh is an actual conservative Christain who is very vocal against such things.

Sometimes I don't understand right wingers. How are we going to win anything if we're going to start infighting and purity spiral about every stupid thing? This autistic zero-tolerance, no-nuance approach is so tiresome...

This and I'd bet my house the kid that asked him that question was a plant. Either Walsh takes the bait and goes off, in which case they now have proof he's a Literal Nazi and justification to ban his social media accounts, or he responds as he did and short-sighted RWers say he's a cuck, controlled opposition, gatekeeper, whatever.

Dude is doing a ton of great work. If he had taken the bait on that question his Twitter account would have been gone within hours. It isn't worth it.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
His mocking and sneering reaction to the question doesn't make things better. Let's suppose that he is aware of JQ and wants to avoid it, why doesn't he react in a more serious and neutral way then?

The sneering is warranted if he thought (as I do) that the kid asking the question was a plant attempting to either bait him into saying something that would get him deplatformed or cause him to lose support from the online right.

8ball

Pelican
Catholic
The clip about how a psychiatrist deals with the kid is key here, telling them you feel ugly or hate yourself because you are actually a woman or man born in the wrong body. Sick stuff!

But what the next connection needed is the connection between social media and gender dysphoria. Being bombarded by half naked women all the time on instagram/tiktok, guys that lift, influences spending money traveling its causing fentanyl level demage on American youth, this gender dysphoria is one of its effects.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
This and I'd bet my house the kid that asked him that question was a plant. Either Walsh takes the bait and goes off, in which case they now have proof he's a Literal Nazi and justification to ban his social media accounts, or he responds as he did and short-sighted RWers say he's a cuck, controlled opposition, gatekeeper, whatever.
Since when do they need proof to ruin someone's reputation? To these people you're a Literal Nazi if you didn't particularly feel like going to see a movie about funny sodomites sticking their dongles up each other's butts last weekend. It was The Most Important Thing and you couldn't just drop your weekend outing with your parents to see the Most Important Gay Sex On Screen Ever? Literally Hitler, man. Literally Hitler.

Gimlet

Pelican
Despite differences in opinion, I guess we achieved a mutual understanding then. The person who asked the question indeed came as unlikable/pugnacious and MW used the awkwardness of the moment to mock him directly (and, indirectly, his perceived group one can say).

It is no accident that a Southeast Asian (who sounds white and has a white name) was chosen to deliver that question, in a very trolling manner. Sneering was the best way to handle that obvious bait.

Early Bird

Woodpecker
Catholic
Of course we all wish more people, MW included, would name the J's.

As others have pointed out that might cost him things like a full-length movie and a massive platform. The movie did an excellent job red pilling many people on the trans issue...whether milquetoast fence-sitters or those genuinely unaware of how depraved things have become.

So we can be content with small steps in the right direction. Attacking smartly from within. Showing prudence. Leading people just far enough to where they will inevitably stumble upon the (((missing links))) on their own. Don't forget the man has 6 children. We need to balance big picture and a dignified manner with edgy truths.

I actually emailed Walsh & Knowles politely offering a brief intro to EMJ's work, some youtube videos, and a link to Fidelity Press. I mentioned that as fellow Catholics engaged in the culture war it is very important work for them to get aquainted with. I don't know if they read the email or actually looked into any of his work, though I do know their content has been getting decidedly more Catholic and brushing up to the edge of what we often discuss here: calling out frauds like Kirk, being firmly anti-gay marriage, anti-LGBTQ, anti-abortion, anti-Neocon war machine, speaking about logos, discussing verboten race statistics, taking recourse to Chesterton, Scruton, classical beauty standards, etc. I imagine they are aware of the rising consciousness of their base and are either shifting right to stay relevant $, or genuinely growing in courage and conviction. We should pray for the latter.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I actually emailed Walsh & Knowles politely offering a brief intro to EMJ's work, some youtube videos, and a link to Fidelity Press. I mentioned that as fellow Catholics engaged in the culture war it is very important work for them to get aquainted with. I don't know if they read the email or actually looked into any of his work

Your email did not pass.

ban-shaprio-checking-his-employyes-emails.jpg

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Since when do they need proof to ruin someone's reputation? To these people you're a Literal Nazi if you didn't particularly feel like going to see a movie about funny sodomites sticking their dongles up each other's butts last weekend. It was The Most Important Thing and you couldn't just drop your weekend outing with your parents to see the Most Important Gay Sex On Screen Ever? Literally Hitler, man. Literally Hitler.

Right, but that's the nutjob left. They have our own normies just as we have ours, they need something tangible like say a video of someone going off on Jews to convince them that so and so is a Nazi or anti-semite or whatever, and Walsh deftly avoided giving them this soundbite.