The #MeToo thread

Seeker79

Kingfisher
DogLover said:
monsquid said:
Strong [x]
Independent [x]
Happy [ ]

And guess where all of their disappointments in life get channeled?

This reminds me of the time I was in a bar/restaurant and, in a private room, you could see a large group of women. One of the women in our group pointed out it was the local women's networking group. "Do you know what they talk about in those meetings?", she said. Being younger and naive at the time (this was pre-RVF), I said "How to create opportunities for women in business?". She looked at me patronizingly and finally said: "They talk about how much they hate men".

This is a constant in the DC gov/business world I run in. Networking is a necessary evil in DC. But me and my more aware friends, we adopt a stance to avoid drinking at work and networking social events. Smile and nod is de rigeur. It sucks but you gotta place the PC game to survive and have a shot at success. No beta simping though. So many older men trying to "help" middling women out of the kindness of their heart while plenty of hardworking motivated young men get sidelined for opportunities and mentoring.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
jeffreyjerpp said:
The #MeToo mafia strikes again:

"Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault case has been thrown into further disarray after he was hit for two new charges and a judge delayed his trial by four months.
The tweak to the case was intended to open the door for Sopranos actress Annabella Sciorra to testify against Weinstein in the trial that has now been delayed until early next year.
Sciorra has claimed that Weinstein raped her inside her Manhattan apartment after she starred in a film for his movie studio in 1993.
Sciorra is not being added as a victim in the case because the alleged attack took place too long ago to be prosecuted under state law.

But prosecutors want to use her testimony to prove that Weinstein had a pattern of assaulting woman, which is key to proving predatory sexual assault.

This is the strongest charge against Weinstein and carries a life sentence if he is convicted."

In other words, her illegitimate, totally unprovable 20+ year old allegation is being thrown in at the last minute because of how weak the case is against him. How and why this testimony is even allowed as evidence, I do not understand.

For those unaware, the prosecution is desperately trying to do something, anything, to avoid a humiliating defeat at trial.

The prosecution on the first two charges is DOA because investigators got caught tampering with witnesses and evidence, both of which were incredibly shaky to begin with.

Weinstein is a typical scummy Jewish movie producer, but these tactics by prosecutors are outrageous.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7395397/Harvey-Weinstein-pleads-not-guilty-new-indictment.html

Theyre using the Bill Cosby trial as a model

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
monsquid said:
No beta simping though. So many older men trying to "help" middling women out of the kindness of their heart while plenty of hardworking motivated young men get sidelined for opportunities and mentoring.

This kind of thing is just infuriating. The pinnacle of cucked virtue signaling and beta thirst. Imagine risking a #MeToo just to, at most, get some kind of female attention and liberal head pets.

Meanwhile young men, who unlike women will not abruptly leave the work force the moment they get pregnant, are ready to listen and learn from older, more qualified guys.

Not only that, but unlike female "proteges", a younger guy understands how much respect and gratitude he owes someone who has taken him under their wing.

There is only one legitimately valuable thing women could offer in exchange for corporate advancement. And thanks to #MeToo, it's far too dangerous to accept as payment these days.

As much as one can despise Weinstein - I haven't read, seen or heard anything that Weinstein did that wasn't a bullshit case of he-said-she-said - meanwhile more details pointing out that women who get raped are not working for the man the next years. He is guilty of bad Game, he is guilty of being a disgusting bloke who used his power in Hollywood to coerce women to sleep with him. But that makes him at best an asshole and countless other producers were doing it and are doing it for decades - ever since the creation of Hollywood. And theater directors are doing it world-wide everywhere - as well as Chinese, Nigerian and European producers anywhere else.

Weinstein is not the exception but the rule. This is how Hollywood is run - if you want to change it, then you have to make it a beacon of morality and virtue. Good-luck with that - they just hire SJWs and more feminazis now.

And again - what did they have against Bill Cosby? Mainly his own admission of having given and taken strong drugs. They all did take them in the late 70s and early 80s. It's even possible that he fucked some women while giving them strong drugs, but he likely could have fucked them while they were stark-sober. He should have been like: "What drugs? I never took any drugs - maybe a beer or two, cannot remember anything."

I hate to defend guys like that, but it's the bloody truth - offering roles for BJs is not a crime and giving out strong drugs to a willing woman in the degenerate 70s party scene is hardly anything new. What did the woman expect would happen as they went with an A-list celebrity up to his place? Playing chess and discussing her ideas for a TV-show?

Seeker79

Kingfisher
Weinstein is a pervert and has pathologic sex-power issues BUT he did not get a fair pass. He got destroyed by trial by media and SJW virtue signaling. These women who knowingly went up to his hotel room and entered when a fat man with a reputation opened door in a both robe were "suddenly surprised" that he wanted to do freaky shit with them?

Please. Everyone knew what Weinstein was doing and these women were willing to pay with their dignity for a chance at stardom. Compared to Epstein, Weinstein is choir boy.

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
Some richly deserved backfire for the #MeToo mafia:

"Men now avoid women at work – another sign we're being punished for #MeToo

A new study, due to be published in the journal Organizational Dynamics, has found that, following the #MeToo movement, men are significantly more reluctant to interact with their female colleagues. A few highlights from the research include:

• 27% of men avoid one-on-one meetings with female co-workers. Yep, that’s right, almost a third of men are terrified to be alone in a room with a woman.

• 21% of men said they would be reluctant to hire women for a job that would require close interaction (such as business travel).

• 19% of men would be reluctant to hire an attractive woman.

The data above was collected in early 2019 from workers across a wide range of industries. Researchers had asked the same questions (albeit to different people and with more of a focus on future expectations) in early 2018, just as #MeToo was in full swing, and depressingly, things appear to have got worse. In 2018, for example, 15% of men said they would be more reluctant to hire women for jobs that require close interpersonal interactions with women, compared to 21% in 2019.

It’s not just men who are afraid of women, by the way. Women also appear to be increasingly wary of hiring women. The 2018 survey results found that more than 10% of men and women said they expected to be less willing than before to hire attractive women. (Note: the 2019 results for women are not yet public.) Internalized misogyny really is a bitch."

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/aug/29/men-women-workplace-study-harassment-harvard-metoo

The best part is that women can do nothing about this. They've made themselves a radioactive liability for any man that needs to deal with them. Hopefully this puts some kind of dent in women's march through the corporate institutions, although sadly I wouldn't bet on it.

balybary

Pelican
For the fun of it, I have clicked on the profile of the female typist from the Guardian, to see her other articles.

Far-right trolls still believe the antiquated notion that motherhood equals happiness
Arwa Mahdawi

36a.jpg

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
As much as one can despise Weinstein - I haven't read, seen or heard anything that Weinstein did that wasn't a bullshit case of he-said-she-said - meanwhile more details pointing out that women who get raped are not working for the man the next years. He is guilty of bad Game, he is guilty of being a disgusting bloke who used his power in Hollywood to coerce women to sleep with him. But that makes him at best an asshole and countless other producers were doing it and are doing it for decades - ever since the creation of Hollywood. And theater directors are doing it world-wide everywhere - as well as Chinese, Nigerian and European producers anywhere else.

Weinstein is not the exception but the rule. This is how Hollywood is run - if you want to change it, then you have to make it a beacon of morality and virtue. Good-luck with that - they just hire SJWs and more feminazis now.

And again - what did they have against Bill Cosby? Mainly his own admission of having given and taken strong drugs. They all did take them in the late 70s and early 80s. It's even possible that he fucked some women while giving them strong drugs, but he likely could have fucked them while they were stark-sober. He should have been like: "What drugs? I never took any drugs - maybe a beer or two, cannot remember anything."

I hate to defend guys like that, but it's the bloody truth - offering roles for BJs is not a crime and giving out strong drugs to a willing woman in the degenerate 70s party scene is hardly anything new. What did the woman expect would happen as they went with an A-list celebrity up to his place? Playing chess and discussing her ideas for a TV-show?

As I say it again, ask anyone who partied in the 70s and they all did blow to party then retired to someones sunken living room, turned up the base, dimmed the lights and took Quaalude to relax. Whether Cosby did actual rape, we might never know. But plowing some swaying 19yo waif at 5am is 100% true.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
It looks like there has been a suicide connected to #metoo (and GamerGate).

It's being reported that Infinite Fall developed Alec Holowka took his own life after being accused of sexual assault by fellow developer Zoe Quinn. Quinn has a long history of battling within the game community and was one of the main players in the GamerGate controversy.

People are connecting his suicide to her accusations. Here is a link
to "5 Fast Facts" story just published at Heavy.com and here is a link to a news story about how the guy got fired.

This is just starting to be a news item. I discovered it while looking through the Twitter feed of anti-feminist Christina Hoff Sommers ("The War Against Boys"). I've noticed when you Google Zoe Quinn's name there are some pretty accusatory Tweets being directed at her. Since Big Tech is sure to clamp down on this, I did a screengrab.

[attachment=42321]

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,694

Rorogue

Kingfisher
1) do you know the allegations were false?
2) The accused looks like a beta soyboy. We are approaching brutal times for men in the west. They need a warrior like spirit of occupying their space on earth, not running from adversity. He should have stayed and fought it. I'm sure he's an intelligent qualified guy. There would've been other jobs.

Make no mistake, weak men will get culled in the next 2 decades. The circumstances will just be too tough for them.

Toughen up in midst of this rapidly decaying civilization, and live to tell the tale.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Rorogue said:
1) do you know the allegations were false?
2) The accused looks like a beta soyboy. We are approaching brutal times for men in the west. They need a warrior like spirit of occupying their space on earth, not running from adversity. He should have stayed and fought it. I'm sure he's an intelligent qualified guy. There would've been other jobs.

Make no mistake, weak men will get culled in the next 2 decades. The circumstances will just be too tough for them.

Toughen up in midst of this rapidly decaying civilization, and live to tell the tale.

To answer your first question, the accusations were nebulous. According to this story, he "isolated her," sexually assaulted her, and used abusive language against her. This also happened a while back, from what I gather.

I'd get into more detail, but that story links to the Tweets she put out, which is how she accused him. The Tweets have since been deleted. What does it say that she deleted those Tweets?

Anyway, I want to make two points about all this.

1). I'm inclined to think accusations are false if someone doesn't report them to the police. Courts can and do convict rapists and abusers. And in the age of high-tech crime solving, it's not hard to get real evidence on someone.

When women just come out with accusations willy-nilly, it seems like they're trying to create a "crime" that no court of law would recognize. Her "abusive language" claim smacks of that. What person -- man or woman -- hasn't sounded off at someone while in a relationship?

2). I'm suspicious of women whose entire lives seem to revolve around charges of "abuse." It's like the guy who can't stop getting into fights. After a while, you start to think they themselves are causing the drama.

Is this blaming the victim? YES. Because sometimes victims are victims because they love drama and attention and NEED TO BE BLAMED. We need to dismantle the feminist-fueled idea that victim blaming is bad. Sometimes it is, but sometimes "victims" are people with problems of their own who court danger.

Seeker79

Kingfisher
Days of Broken Arrows said:
2). I'm suspicious of women whose entire lives seem to revolve around charges of "abuse." It's like the guy who can't stop getting into fights. After a while, you start to think they themselves are causing the drama.

Is this blaming the victim? YES. Because sometimes victims are victims because they love drama and attention and NEED TO BE BLAMED. We need to dismantle the feminist-fueled idea that victim blaming is bad. Sometimes it is, but sometimes "victims" are people with problems of their own who court danger.

Like moth to a flame. It's like that little kid that gets repeat warnings about not doing something stupid but keeps doing it anyways only to end up getting hurt. In the end they deserved it and perhaps had to learn the lesson the hard way.

This applies to both men and women. Women for acting like whores and acting surprised when they end up getting treated like one. Men for knowing the risks of getting involved with crazies and thots but still doing it anyways to end up with unwanted pregnancies, stds, drama, or #metoo'd.

The stupid shall inherit the earth and we will all pay for it.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Essentially by posting this she proves she isn’t ready to work or even get a one on one interview at such a firm

Edit how do I delete the oversized attachment?

Attachments

• 3D34ACD8-D023-4403-8251-BF12A84DB055.jpeg
    3D34ACD8-D023-4403-8251-BF12A84DB055.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 1,059

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
eradicator said:
Essentially by posting this she proves she isn’t ready to work or even get a one on one interview at such a firm

This woman is a living, breathing endorsement of the Mike Pence rule.

Also shows the power of passively excluding feminists from everything in an office environment. Look at the tweet- women in software companies are seriously concerned about this, and can’t do anything to stop it.

Maybe this will finally force them into being more reasonable moving forward (but I doubt it).

Seeker79

Kingfisher
eradicator said:

Edit how do I delete the oversized attachment?

Nicole earned her PhD in Management Information Systems from the University of Arizona, and is a Research Affiliate at Clemson University and Florida International University.

:laugh:

I knew this bitch was insecure about her academic credentials if she had to ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT SHE HAS A PHD. This is hardly a tech PhD. It's basically a pscyhology masters from University of Phoenix Online masquerading as a Computer Science or Computer Engineering PhD. Looks like she has been riding the SJW/social outrage/victim train to achieve business results. Impressive I'd say. Yeah she's hired at Google but only because she's a wahmen and she's able to put a feminist spin on basic shit that all tech devops teams do every day (men and women).

Dangerous woman. Ironically the prime example of why the Pence rule makes sense. It's not to protect yourself against all women, just the one off smart/pscyho ones like this that like to weaponize SJW/PC/HR against people for her own political gain. In that way she is more of a man than a woman.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape
The Patriots receiver is accused of three incidents of sexual assault, in 2017 and 2018, against a woman who attended college with him.
merlin_159323526_01a398de-df3e-4510-b216-6f09a3fd089c-jumbo.jpg

New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of raping his former trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

The lawsuit says that Brown — in three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 — sexually assaulted a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit,” said a statement from Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown. “He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.”

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit.

Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,” Taylor, 28, said in a statement released by her lawyer. “I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault.”

In the statement, Taylor also said she would cooperate with the N.F.L. in an investigation.

It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”

A spokesman for the Patriots said in an email that the team had not heard about the allegations or the lawsuit.

Brown, 31, one of the most productive wide receivers in the N.F.L., became a Patriot on Monday after a series of conflicts prompted the Oakland Raiders to release him last week.

Brown is a resident of South Florida, where the lawsuit was filed.

The chick
britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg

brown-emails.jpeg

britney-taylor-3.jpg

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Cr33pin said:
Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape
The Patriots receiver is accused of three incidents of sexual assault, in 2017 and 2018, against a woman who attended college with him.
merlin_159323526_01a398de-df3e-4510-b216-6f09a3fd089c-jumbo.jpg

New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of raping his former trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

The lawsuit says that Brown — in three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 — sexually assaulted a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit,” said a statement from Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown. “He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.”

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit.

Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,” Taylor, 28, said in a statement released by her lawyer. “I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault.”

In the statement, Taylor also said she would cooperate with the N.F.L. in an investigation.

It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”

A spokesman for the Patriots said in an email that the team had not heard about the allegations or the lawsuit.

Brown, 31, one of the most productive wide receivers in the N.F.L., became a Patriot on Monday after a series of conflicts prompted the Oakland Raiders to release him last week.

Brown is a resident of South Florida, where the lawsuit was filed.

So.. 3 or 4 times, over several weeks, he just keeps appearing in her close vicinity with his dick out?
Keep texting back and forth during that time and "she is swayed by his assurances"?
So.. basically, he is like Orko out of He-Man or Caspar the friendly ghost .. except with his dick out.

Or, if you read his text messages:

He moved on, she was unhappy and going nowhere, she tried to get between him and his "baby mama" , it didn't work and.. the rest is history.

Woman charged with fraud in Neymar rape case

_108742876_46952348-99ca-47db-ae27-9acd2a9f2dfe.jpg

Police in Brazil have charged a woman who accused the international footballer, Neymar, of raping her in a Paris hotel in May with perverting the course of justice.

Najila Trindade and her former husband, Estivens Alves, have been accused of lying to police and attempting to blackmail the player.

The Paris St-Germain player has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Ms Trindade's lawyer said the indictment had taken him by surprise.

Cosme Araújo rejected the police accusations and said his client had never colluded with Mr Alves to extort money from the Brazilian football star.

'Consensual sex'

The case dominated newspaper headlines in Brazil and abroad for several weeks.

It first came to light in June, when the Paris St-Germain star released a seven minute video on Instagram revealing that he had been accused of rape.

He also published Whatsapp messages and images that he claimed to be of the woman.

In the video he says he had to make them public to "prove that nothing really happened".

He said they met online. He paid for her trip to France and they had consensual sex before Ms Trindade returned to Brazil and went to a police station to accuse him of attacking her.

Ms Trindade then went public, giving a television interview and releasing footage and a video clip purportedly showing an altercation between the two.

Police later filed a defamation suit against Ms Trindade, who allegedly insinuated the force was corrupt, according to news agency AFP.

Neymar denied the allegations from the beginning and said he was being extorted.

Police closed the case at the end of July.

The São Paulo attorney general's office said the case was suspended due to a lack of evidence.