The #MeToo thread

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
Bienvenuto said:
So.. 3 or 4 times, over several weeks, he just keeps appearing in her close vicinity with his dick out?
Keep texting back and forth during that time and "she is swayed by his assurances"?
So.. basically, he is like Orko out of He-Man or Caspar the friendly ghost .. except with his dick out.

Or, if you read his text messages:

He moved on, she was unhappy and going nowhere, she tried to get between him and his "baby mama" , it didn't work and.. the rest is history.

The #MeToo mafia thots are making a huge mistake with their latest spate of allegations against sports stars.

Until this point, they wisely kept their allegations to fat, unattractive old men who could plausibly have used their power and status to bang women.

To feminists and blue pilled masses, this is equivalent to rape, and it at least seemed possible to everyone else.

But accusing top pro athletes at the exact time they have the most fame and money? After not even bothering to file a police report??

EVERYONE knows that women throw themselves at star athletes. They're in top 1% of the top 1%, along with movie stars and A list musicians. Attractive men like that are basically allowed to be sexually aggressive with women, because deep down everyone knows that on some level the women are interested.

Hopefully the unbelievable nature of this allegation generates some real pushback.

Bonus clip of Ben Affleck legitimately sexually harassing an interviewer on tape, for which he has never (and will never) get in trouble, because he is a handsome movie star.

 
Bienvenuto said:
Cr33pin said:
Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape
The Patriots receiver is accused of three incidents of sexual assault, in 2017 and 2018, against a woman who attended college with him.
merlin_159323526_01a398de-df3e-4510-b216-6f09a3fd089c-jumbo.jpg

New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of raping his former trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

The lawsuit says that Brown — in three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 — sexually assaulted a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit,” said a statement from Darren Heitner, a lawyer representing Brown. “He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.”

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit.

Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,” Taylor, 28, said in a statement released by her lawyer. “I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault.”

In the statement, Taylor also said she would cooperate with the N.F.L. in an investigation.

It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”

A spokesman for the Patriots said in an email that the team had not heard about the allegations or the lawsuit.

Brown, 31, one of the most productive wide receivers in the N.F.L., became a Patriot on Monday after a series of conflicts prompted the Oakland Raiders to release him last week.

Brown is a resident of South Florida, where the lawsuit was filed.

So.. 3 or 4 times, over several weeks, he just keeps appearing in her close vicinity with his dick out?
Keep texting back and forth during that time and "she is swayed by his assurances"?
So.. basically, he is like Orko out of He-Man or Caspar the friendly ghost .. except with his dick out.

Or, if you read his text messages:

He moved on, she was unhappy and going nowhere, she tried to get between him and his "baby mama" , it didn't work and.. the rest is history.

So he assaulted her in 2017 and she still hung out with him. Then in 2018 she did not report any rape whatsoever.

Sounds legit. Next hoe please. NFL players having to rape girls is a nice ridiculous story. That's akin to some groupie telling stories of how the Rolling Stones gang-raped her in 1978. And this will happen pretty soon.
 

Seeker79

Kingfisher
jeffreyjerpp said:
Bienvenuto said:
So.. 3 or 4 times, over several weeks, he just keeps appearing in her close vicinity with his dick out?
Keep texting back and forth during that time and "she is swayed by his assurances"?
So.. basically, he is like Orko out of He-Man or Caspar the friendly ghost .. except with his dick out.

Or, if you read his text messages:

He moved on, she was unhappy and going nowhere, she tried to get between him and his "baby mama" , it didn't work and.. the rest is history.

The #MeToo mafia thots are making a huge mistake with their latest spate of allegations against sports stars.

Until this point, they wisely kept their allegations to fat, unattractive old men who could plausibly have used their power and status to bang women.

To feminists and blue pilled masses, this is equivalent to rape, and it at least seemed possible to everyone else.

But accusing top pro athletes at the exact time they have the most fame and money? After not even bothering to file a police report??

EVERYONE knows that women throw themselves at star athletes. They're in top 1% of the top 1%, along with movie stars and A list musicians. Attractive men like that are basically allowed to be sexually aggressive with women, because deep down everyone knows that on some level the women are interested.

Hopefully the unbelievable nature of this allegation generates some real pushback.

Bonus clip of Ben Affleck legitimately sexually harassing an interviewer on tape, for which he has never (and will never) get in trouble, because he is a handsome movie star.


Affleck unfortunately was not smart enough to use his status for long lasting health and pleasure. He is in the depths of drug and alcohol addiction. At risk for losing a grip on his reality. His wife is fighting hard to keep him sober and straight for the sake of the kids but seems like he hasn't handled fame well.

Don't get me wrong thots are still lining up to get banged out and try to use him as a stepping stool into fame and Hollywood parties.
 

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
Kungfu said:

AAAAaaaaaannnndddd the latest Kavanaugh accusation has been proved to be a complete fabrication (in record time, less than 12 hours):

EEjemHdWwAEI8ZB


"One element of the...account" that happens to be pretty fucking important, huh? Like for example no one ever said this actually happened to them?

They're shameless, really.
 
monsquid said:

Affleck unfortunately was not smart enough to use his status for long lasting health and pleasure. He is in the depths of drug and alcohol addiction. At risk for losing a grip on his reality. His wife is fighting hard to keep him sober and straight for the sake of the kids but seems like he hasn't handled fame well.

Don't get me wrong thots are still lining up to get banged out and try to use him as a stepping stool into fame and Hollywood parties.
[/quote]

That's not harrassment. Reading female cues is part of seduction. Sex follows a nonverbal process of consent. The difference between a man being able to read female attraction hints and just grab by the pussy which they want in certain instances is the ability of men to read those things and judge the situation ripe for the taking:

tumblr_mbm48rVeN81qz86ovo3_r1_400.gif


Alpha men were always more straightforward - even in public. The difference between Affleck and Joe Biden is not only looks and age, but proper context and ability to understand that a movie star at his height will be allowed to do a lot while a politicians even with the same looks won't.

Even if men overstepped their bounds at times - a simple slap would be enough. All this crap just will destroy society even more, but that is what they want.
 
jeffreyjerpp said:
Kungfu said:

AAAAaaaaaannnndddd the latest Kavanaugh accusation has been proved to be a complete fabrication (in record time, less than 12 hours):

EEjemHdWwAEI8ZB


"One element of the...account" that happens to be pretty fucking important, huh? Like for example no one ever said this actually happened to them?

They're shameless, really.

The woman does not recall the incident from ever happening, but they are going to put this into the report too. It's hilarious.

It's like the reverse 9/11 report where every valid point was brushed away while here they are following the most insane points.
 

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
The director of the "Fast and Furious" has been #MeToo'ed....but there is something interesting about this one:

"Four years ago, Hollywood director Rob Cohen invited 28-year-old Jane to a business meeting in Manhattan to discuss collaborating on a TV pilot. Cohen chose the cigar lounge where they met and ordered her a drink, even though she didn’t ask for one, Jane would later recall. He then moved the meeting to a restaurant that happened to be situated right by the hotel where he was staying, ordered a carafe of wine and encouraged her to drink some more, she said.

By the night’s end, Jane said she found herself regaining consciousness in Cohen’s hotel room, naked, while the director sexually assaulted her. She jolted out of bed and threw up."

huffpost.com/entry/rob-cohen-fast-furious-director-sexual-assault_n_5d408c0de4b01d8c978286ee

Here is where it gets interesting....I am almost 100% sure either Cohen, or more likely his lawyer Singer, is paying people to post in the comments of that article and get them upvoted. They read out like a list of talking points you would want raised in case of a #MeToo accusation:

"F.... due process on the far left...sigh.... if an 'innocent white progressive women' allleges something then YOU MUST BELIEVE or your a racist bigot misogynist.... sigh....

Can't believe I used to be a liberal....Emmett Teal is praying for us."

"P. O. L . I. C. E. That is who handles these things, not the general public. We don't know him, we don't know you. We aren't equipped to handle this. Deal with those who are sanctioned and have the capacity to manage this."

"“She made her way to the bathroom to vomit and stumbled back to the bed. Cohen tried to penetrate her, but he stopped when she told him to, she said.”

“Jane told [her boyfriend] that she had beenRaped by Cohen but that she didn’t like talking about it. She asked him not to tell anyone.”

?"

Totally organic that Huffington Post readers would make and up vote these comments, right?

Mr. Cohens lawyer is Marty Singer, who has represented Bill Cosby among other high profile men accused of #MeToo offenses.

My guess is that (((lawyers))) have focus grouped various talking points and the above ones were those that the public found most persuasive. For what it's worth, I agree with them, but still shady for a Hollywood (((Director))) to be manipulating public perception this way. They're probably having paid trolls in the Phillipines or elsewhere scour the internet for articles about Cohen, and dominating the conversation with their own talking points in the comments section.

FWIW, I usually scroll straight to comments sections to see what the general consensus is on a particular article, so this is a clever strategy.
 

Buck Wild

Kingfisher
Roosh said:
James Franco is next...


This is sheer genius. Create a sustainable pussy farm stocked with the hottest/tightest ass from sea-to-shining sea, fueled and funded by broken dreams, gullible parents' last bottom dollar, and an limitless supply of chicks willing to do anything--ANYTHING!--to play make-believe in front of a camera rather than get real jobs. Only in America.

The guy who wrote this article (Dave Iztkoff) is really just a beta male jealous he couldn't pull off such a sweet operation. These guys are pushing what's left of #MeToo into hater territory--and it was already running on fumes.
 

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
I'm sure there have been recent threads about this.

"What kind of job can I get to get regular contact with a stream of quality women..?" That kind of thing.

Cant find them but I know that they are out there.

Suspect DeFranco was incognito forum member..
 
I heard from students at some bigger theater schools that sometimes ageing A-celebs become teachers there. Not because they miss theater that much, but because they want to select hotties and then bang them. Such schools are goldmines for them. It's nothing new frankly. Most women need little convincing to do it - many do it out of starfucking reasons.
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Kungfu said:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/movies/james-franco-nudity-lawsuit.html

2 Women Say James Franco’s Acting School Sexually Exploited Them

In a lawsuit filed Thursday, the women say the school pressured them into uncomfortable activities and promised acting opportunities that did not materialize.

In other words: "Sucking famous dick voluntarily is retroactively converted to non consensual sex / assault / harrassment (pick one) if I didn't end up getting the benefit for which I gobbled said goober"

giphy.gif
 
Buck Wild said:
This is sheer genius. Create a sustainable pussy farm stocked with the hottest/tightest ass from sea-to-shining sea, fueled and funded by broken dreams, gullible parents' last bottom dollar, and an limitless supply of chicks willing to do anything--ANYTHING!--to play make-believe in front of a camera rather than get real jobs. Only in America.

The guy who wrote this article (Dave Iztkoff) is really just a beta male jealous he couldn't pull off such a sweet operation. These guys are pushing what's left of #MeToo into hater territory--and it was already running on fumes.

I don't think it works like that. James was initiated somehow, he has to do their bidding(similar to Leo DiCaprio and Jeffrey Epstein), then he was given the girls. It doesn't seem likely at all he actually created the farm.

Then, either because the network is under attack, or he crossed the network, now he's being dragged through the mud.
 

Buck Wild

Kingfisher
The Catalyst said:
I don't think it works like that. James was initiated somehow, he has to do their bidding(similar to Leo DiCaprio and Jeffrey Epstein), then he was given the girls. It doesn't seem likely at all he actually created the farm.

Then, either because the network is under attack, or he crossed the network, now he's being dragged through the mud.

What? Read the article---says Franco co-founded the acting school. He definitely "built that".
 
Buck Wild said:
The Catalyst said:
I don't think it works like that. James was initiated somehow, he has to do their bidding(similar to Leo DiCaprio and Jeffrey Epstein), then he was given the girls. It doesn't seem likely at all he actually created the farm.

Then, either because the network is under attack, or he crossed the network, now he's being dragged through the mud.

What? Read the article---says Franco co-founded the acting school. He definitely "built that".

By that logic, Jeffrey Epstein was actually a successful hedge fund manager!
:laugh:
 
Top