The #MeToo thread

I'm in no way condoning Cuba's actions, what I'd like to know is how many of those women have brazenly done the same thing to other men and why they're not investigated or charged or destroyed publicly. I'd like to know the numbers of WOMEN who ask for consent.

< I don't believe anything the media or the feminist bitches say. Show my camera evidence or the the fuck out. And even then - worst thing he did was grab a woman's ass in a bar. You could call this bad too forward approach - if they hooked up and gotten married, then she would praise the lord to this day.

A woman is allowed to slap a man in that case - if he persists, then we can talk about harrassment. If the story is even true and this wasn't after a 15 minute conversation and a shared drink. By that time I sometimes had my hands at a girl's crotch - all without verbal consent but clearly with her real consent.

Paul Gascoigne cleared of sex assault on train passenger

_109268210_gazza2.jpg

Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has been cleared of sexually assaulting a woman on a train.

The 52-year-old had been accused of "forcefully and sloppily" kissing the fellow passenger on a service from York to Newcastle in August 2018.

Mr Gascoigne wept in the dock and thanked the jury to cheers of "yes" from the public gallery as the verdict was announced.

He was also cleared of the lesser charge of assault by beating.

Judge Peter Armstrong told Gascoigne: "You are now discharged and free to go." He was told he could apply to have his defence costs paid.

Leaving Teesside Crown Court, the former Newcastle United, Tottenham Hotspur, Rangers, Middlesbrough and Everton midfielder thanked the judge and his dentist - an apparent reference to evidence earlier in the trial about him not having his false teeth in when he was on the train.

His solicitor Imogen Cox read a statement on his behalf, saying: "To have a sexual allegation for over 12 months has been tough.

"I am so glad I was finally able to put over my side of the story and that the jury came to the correct verdict.

"I'm now looking forward to getting on with my life."

Gascoigne himself then said: "I am off to the dentist."

In a tweet Mr Gascoigne's personal manager Katie Davies, who has been with him on all four days of the trial, said the verdicts had "restored her faith in humanity".

It emerged that during legal argument in the absence of the jury, the prosecution tried and failed to be allowed to tell the jury about Gascoigne's previous convictions, which include offences of battery, criminal damage and racially aggravated harassment.

The Crown Prosecution Service said it had considered the charge before the case.

A spokesperson said: "We reviewed the case in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors and it was determined that there was a realistic prospect of conviction and it was in the public interest to prosecute Mr Gascoigne for the offence of sexual assault."

Mr Gascoigne had told the court he gave the woman a "peck on the lips" to "boost her confidence" after he heard a male passenger call her overweight.

However, prosecutor William Mousley had told the jury that the accused had "lied, and lied, and lied" during the trial, which heard he had been drunk on board the train.

But Michelle Heeley QC, defending, said the former player had no sexual intention.

She said: "In his own naive way, he thought he was making a larger woman have more body confidence.

"It's a clumsy way to go about building someone's confidence, but it was not sexual."

Jurors were handed a file of photos showing Mr Gascoigne kissing and being kissed by famous footballers and fans.

A photo of him kissing Diana, Princess of Wales, was also shown to the jury.

Mr Gascoigne broke down as he told the court about what happened on the journey from Birmingham to Newcastle, on 20 August last year.

'Drunken state'

The former footballer, who had been travelling with his nephews, said while passengers were asking for selfies and autographs he heard a man say about a passenger: "What do you want a photo of her for? She's fat and ugly."

Mr Gascoigne told the jury he had previously had trouble with his weight and "automatically" went to sit next to the woman to reassure her.

He said he told her: "You're not fat and ugly, you're beautiful."

Mr Gascoigne was in a "drunken state" when he was arrested, the court was told - although he said he had had pellets implanted in his stomach that made him sick if he drank spirits, and denied being drunk.

British Transport Police PC Robert Moody said Mr Gascoigne had been drinking beer in a hotel lobby when he arrived to arrest him.

PC Moody said he had spoken to him before travelling to the hotel, telling jurors Mr Gascoigne had said: "I know what it's about, I kissed a fat lass."

Football legend Paul Gascoigne says sex assault charges were a year of hell

Cleared star Paul Gascoigne croaks with emotion as he tells the Sunday Mirror how his sex assault trial pushed him to the brink of despair.

The soccer legend, plagued for months by the prospect of being put on the sex offenders register, admits: “This is the hardest thing I’ve ever been through. It’s been a year of hell.”

Gazza, 52, says he feared being abused in the street and was reduced to tears at the thought of being barred from seeing his young relatives.

He also reveals he wanted to jump up in court and scream: “I’m no sex offender”.

And he maintains he only kissed the woman at the centre of the court case because she was being taunted over her weight by fellow train passengers.

Their jibes brought back terrible memories for ex-Spurs and England star Paul of his bullied nephew’s overdose death at just 22. In his first interview since being found not guilty of sexual assault, Gazza:

• Says he feared being branded “worse than Jeffrey Epstein” – Prince Andrew’s paedophile pal.
  • Went on all-night exercise binges to stop him drinking ahead of the trial.
  • Claims cops asked for selfies before letting him go after his initial arrest.

Gazza, who has fought a battle with booze for years, was speaking to the Mirror at a hotel suite in Bournemouth – near his new home in Poole.

He was dressed in a blue suit and the two-toned brogues he wore to Teesside Crown Court, where a jury took nearly three hours to clear him of sexual assault and assault by beating.

Gazza looks remarkably healthy and relaxed after the toll of the court case.

Driven by an innate hatred of bullying, he says his only intention when he kissed the woman was to comfort her.

He talks painfully about being haunted by the death of beloved nephew Jay Kerrigan in 2016. An inquest ruled Jay accidentally overdosed on drugs at his girlfriend’s home. The hearing was told that he had battled mental problems and was tormented by schoolyard bullies.

Gazza says: “My nephew Jay died, he was bullied and I never want to see that happen to someone else.

“All I was doing was sticking up for the girl.

“I gave the girl a peck. I didn’t mean anything sexual, I just heard what was said to her and wanted to help. If it was anyone else this would never have gone to court. I accept I’m not liked by everyone.

“I shouldn’t have to change the way I behave. I’ve been kissed six times this morning – does that mean I have been sexually assaulted?

“The last year has been a nightmare and I’ve worked hard to stay sober, in the last 6 months I’ve not touched a drop.

“I’ve been in trouble but nothing like this. I worried people would stop me going down the high street and shout abuse at me, or stop me from being around their kids.

“I was thinking, ‘Have I let the fans down?’ Being on the sex offenders list – that’s not me. This is the hardest thing I’ve ever been through. There were times when I could have just f***ing locked the door, turned my phones off and just got bladdered.

“I’ve stayed strong – I’ve had to. Even talking about this I could walk out and go get p***ed now. But I know alcohol would make it worse.”

Gazza then refers to Epstein, 66 – the US billionaire who killed himself while awaiting trial for trafficking girls for sex. He says: “I was worried I’d be treated like Jeffrey Epstein. I’d get worse publicity than Epstein.” The kiss at the centre of the court case happened after Gazza boarded the 17.31 York to Newcastle train on August 20 last year.

He was on his way to Tyneside after spending a week with his nephews Cameron, 16, and Joe, 14.

In court Gascoigne was said to have kissed the woman without her consent for four seconds in front of shocked passengers as the train was outside Darlington.

Gazza says he had no idea what was about to unfold. He says: “I got back to my hotel and called my sister.

“While I was on the phone the police knocked on her door and said ‘Hi Paul, we want to talk to you about the incident on the train’. I didn’t mean anything nasty by it but I said, ‘Is this about the fat lass?’ They said they wanted to come see me and I said, ‘What for? For the peck I did?’

“I said I had done nothing wrong but they wanted to come see me because they said it would be in my best interest.”

Gazza was staying at the four star, £149-a-night Jesmond Dene Hotel in Newcastle.

He continues: “The police came to my room and they said, ‘Did you peck the girl?’ I said, ‘Yes’. Then they read me my rights but didn’t cuff me.

“They asked if I wanted a lawyer and I said, ‘No, I don’t need one, I’m telling you the truth about what I did, I pecked her because she was called fat and ugly’. I didn’t do anything wrong, I know I didn’t.”

Gazza was put in a holding cell for four hours and questioned for 45 minutes. He had his shoes removed, his fingerprints taken and posed for a mugshot.

But, Gazza says, that wasn’t the only picture. He claims officers asked him to pose for selfies and to relive his classic Euro 96 goal against Scotland.

Gazza goes on: “I was in the back of the police car and they were just talking to me about football.

“On the way to the station they were talking to me about everything, asking me what my time was like playing for Middlesbrough, about the goal I scored in Euro 96.

“Then they were asking me for selfies after letting me go. I couldn’t believe it.”

It was a full six months before Gazza was charged – and his lawyers warned him a conviction would place him on the sex offenders register.

Gazza recalls: “I just said, ‘Oh, God’. I still wasn’t worried, because I thought I had done nothing wrong.

“It was only six weeks before the trial when it hit me. A lot of my friends have kids. I thought, ‘If I’m on the sex offenders’ list does that mean I can’t be near children?’ I just started crying.

“I’m like a kid myself. I get on so well with any kids and I love being around them. I act like kids – I’m f***ing worse than them.

“There are so many kids in my life, my nephews, my mates’ kids.

“I play with them every chance I get, I love playing football with them. Then it started to hit me hard and I had sleepless nights.”
Desperate to avoid caving in to his drink demons, Gazza turned to frenzied exercise sessions.

“I would be up all night doing sit-ups and squats or on the bike,” he says. “Anything to keep my mind busy

“Those weeks before the trial were hard but I had to stay strong.

“I didn’t want people around me, my friends and family, to crumble.

“I just kept it to myself – that’s the way I am.

“Maybe that’s why through my life I’ve kept it to myself and ended up hitting the bottle.

“I thought if I get on the sex offenders’ register, people are not going to work with me. It was difficult but I had good people around me and I stayed strong. It’s been a year of hell.”

Gazza – who has a son and two stepchildren from his marriage to Sheryl Gascoigne – was branded a liar in court by prosecutors. But his lawyers produced images showing him kissing stars and dignitaries down the years – from Princess Diana to Wayne Rooney.

British Transport Police yesterday denied Gazza’s allegation that any officer had asked him for selfies.

Gazza, meanwhile, is relishing 2020 after a year of hell. He earns a living from live shows and Q&As and is working on an autobiography. And he will be at Euro 2020 – supporting the England squad as an official UEFA ambassador.

Salinger

Kingfisher
WalterBlack said:
The 52-year-old had been accused of "forcefully and sloppily" kissing the fellow passenger on a service from York to Newcastle in August 2018...

He looks more like 62 than 52. I wonder if he looked any younger before the court case...

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
Salinger said:
He looks more like 62 than 52. I wonder if he looked any younger before the court case...

Nope...just a notoriously alcoholic individual:

Former team mates and friends of Paul Gascoigne have called on the former footballer to “be strong” after he appeared to have slipped back into his long running battle with alcohol.

Pictures emerged on Thursday of the troubled footballer looking dishevelled and being helped into an ambulance after apparently being found slumped outside his home clutching a bottle of vodka.

Friends of Mr Gascoigne expressed concern for his health amid fears his problems with alcohol had returned.

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11051318/Friends-fear-for-Paul-Gascoignes-health.html

Thankfully tax payer resources were allotted to his prosecution for an ill timed kiss on a train, and not to less pressing threats like Muslim rape gangs.

Chetthebaker said:
Well, the at the core of this story is a classic lesson torn straight from the pages of Roissy. There is nothing to be gained from white-knighting.

It's still amazing that the moronic lard-ball tried to crucify a man who tried to make her feel better.

He would be fine if he walked by and called her fat and ugly.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
In another thread related to politics, a post about Democratic Rep. Katie Hill (CA) in a “throuple” relationship with her ex-husband and a young female campaign staffer was mentioned. Figured it's appropriate to add it to this #MeToo thread.

CA Rep. Katie Hill Allegedly Involved Female Staffer in 2-Yr ‘Throuple’ Relationship
Posted at 5:04 pm on October 18, 2019 by Jennifer Van Laar

Freshman Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA), Vice Chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, shared with Elle in a June 2019 interview a quote from the late Rep. Elijah Cummings, Chairman of the Committee “that has stuck with her.”

In one of those first meetings, Hill says, Cummings said something that has stuck with her. “It [was] that our role on Oversight is to get to the truth and to follow the truth wherever it leads us and to expose that for the American people,” Hill tells me over the phone. “To make sure that they have the information that they should have to, frankly, evaluate their government.”

It is in that spirit that we are sharing information obtained from multiple confidential sources relating to Rep. Hill, who’s currently in divorce proceedings. It is this writer’s view that events that occur within a marriage or affairs that lead to its demise should be kept between the parties involved and are not the business of the general public. When those events or affairs occur within one of the parties’ workplace, though, and that workplace is the United States Congress, the public should know about them as they determine that elected official’s fitness to serve.

Photographs and text messages obtained by RedState show that Rep. Hill was involved in a long-term sexual relationship with a female campaign staffer. The woman, whose name is not being released, was hired by Hill in late 2017 and quickly became involved in a “throuple” relationship with Hill and her estranged husband, Kenny Heslep.

Before-Kiss-Blur-Watermark-1-620x712.jpg

imageedit_5_9585664745.jpg

Heslep and the staffer, according to text messages provided to RedState, believed the polyamorous arrangement to be a long-term, committed relationship. The trio took multiple vacations together, including to Alaska, where this photograph was taken.

RedState was also provided with intimate photographs of the women, which we have chosen not to publish.

According to a source close to the staffer, the throuple agreed to continue their committed relationship when Hill moved to Washington, D.C. on January 2019, but that Heslep and the staffer quickly noticed a difference in Hill’s demeanor. By late May, Hill broke off her relationships with both Heslep and the staffer, claiming she wanted to focus on “this important work” and that it wasn’t fair to be involved in a relationship. The staffer, as these text messages show, was distraught and trying to figure out how to move on with her life.

Text-2-620x1001.png

Text-1b-576x1024.png

Text-1-576x1024.png

To which Hill replied:

No. I mean I guess maybe partially. Honestly, though, it’s that I want to be alone.
I don’t want to be accountable to anyone else. I want to be entirely focused on this work that I think is so important
And that’s not fair to anyone as a partner.

According to the text messages reviewed, after Hill left the throuple Heslep was told “by numerous sources” that Hill had been involved in a sexual relationship for a year with her then-finance director, now Legislative Director, Graham Kelly. In a post on his now-deleted Facebook account, Heslep posted a screenshot of a text message between himself and a friend of the couple in which the friend admits that he now knows about the Hill/Kelly affair.

text-friend-576x1024.png

Heslep asked the friend:
I’m just going to ask you this plainly bc I respect you. Did you know about Graham and Katie?

The reply:
I do know, yes, but I didn’t know until recently.

After Heslep found out about the alleged affair between Hill and Kelly, he filed for divorce.

72699068_2553001234927700_2106743877447712768_n-620x1013.jpg

He wrote:
“I didn’t file for divorce because she was bi! I just didn’t know she opened our relationship.”

A review of FEC records for Hill’s 2018 and 2020 campaigns reveals that the staffer was first paid in November 2017, with her payment classified as “salary,” making her an employee. California law doesn’t expressly prohibit consensual sexual relationships between an employer and a direct report, but it’s certainly a murky legal and ethical area. Some legal pundits contend that an employee can’t truly consent to a sexual relationship with the person who signs their paycheck.

Also of concern in the alleged throuple relationship is the age differential between Hill, Heslep, and the staffer. The staffer was 22 and a new college graduate when the relationship started; Hill and Heslep were in their 30s.

In addition to the legal and ethical issues raised by allegations of a congresswoman having not one, but two extramarital affairs with people on her staff, concurrently, there are issues of national security. Hill serves on two influential committees in that regard: Oversight and Reform and Armed Service. She has access to extremely sensitive national security information. If people who don’t have our nation’s best interests at heart had access to the photographs, text messages, and other information provided to RedState, Rep. Hill would be an easy blackmail target.

Hill’s office did not respond to a request for comment.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Edit. Didn't realize there was a California Freshman Congresswoman In a Three-Way Relationship thread.

Follow-up article came out today.

#MeToo Concerns Arise as Katie Hill’s Throuple Partner Describes ‘Toxic’ Relationship With Her Boss

Posted at 4:00 pm on October 22, 2019 by Jennifer Van Laar

Since the story about freshman Rep. Katie Hill’s “throuple” relationship with a young female staffer broke last week, the common response from progressives in the media and Hill apologists has sounded something like this:

“It was a consensual relationship between two adults, and she wasn’t part of Hill’s Congressional staff, so it’s none of our business.”

But was the relationship really consensual? In the age of #MeToo, activists contend that when a large power imbalance exists, such as between a CEO and an employee, the employee is incapable of giving consent. Even assuming that true consent existed at the beginning of the relationship, the power imbalance could keep an employee in a bad relationship for fear that they will lose their job or suffer other negative consequences.

In the case of the Hill throuple, text messages between Kenny Heslep and Hill’s staffer from June 2019 depict an unhealthy, toxic relationship – Heslep even characterizes the way in which he and Hill treated the staffer as “abusive” as he apologizes for hurting her.

shit-rolls-downstream-620x429.png

Heslep wrote:
“I mean it, though, man. It has been weighing very, very heavily on me lately. Part of my mind keeps trying to justify it because of katies abuse. That she created the ‘s**t rolls downhill’ situation. But that is no excuse whatsoever for what I did. So again, I’m sorry.”

The staffer replies:
“It was a dark time and you treated me really poorly but I also stayed which I have to own.”

Heslep assures her she doesn’t need to take full responsibility:
“Don’t take full responsibility for staying with people that are abusing you. That is basically victim blaming, and none of it was your fault. I’m sorry for how bad it got.”

abusing-you-watermark-copy-620x678.png

In a later message, the staffer herself characterized the relationship as “toxic.”

toxic-cropped-620x629.png

She was still ready to build a future with Hill and Heslep:
“Think of how toxic our relationship was? And I was still ready to put together something real. To build a future on that absolutely abysmal foundation.”

In another message from the staffer to Hill on June 3, 2019, the staffer said she was “terrified of pushing back” against Hill because she’d witnessed Hill’s behavior toward Heslep.

unpleasant-realization-620x582.png

She continued:
“I think that if I cause any issues, even if I am worried about how you are acting, that very quickly you will decide you don’t want me in your life. I hope I am wrong but that’s not really a good way for a partnership to be.”

Clearly the young woman doesn’t want to be cut out of the life of the partner she loves, but she also risks losing her job and any upward mobility in her political career. In a text exchange between the young woman and Heslep on June 12, 2019, she references what she is losing in addition to the relationship.

can-take-friends-576x1024.png

She told Heslep:
“Idk, I was getting ready and I was thinking about how much Katie liked to watch me [reference to a hobby]…It’s ok, she can’t take [this] from me. She can ruin politics, take all my friends, and isolate me, but she can’t have [this].”

The staffer continued her work on the campaign side despite the awkwardness and emotional distress it caused. Hill, however, seemed tone-deaf, asking her former lover to apply sunscreen on her prior to an event – in front of the rest of the staff. The young woman later texted Hill to express her displeasure.

Sunscreen-TExt-576x1024.png

She said:
“Hi. I did my very best to be professional and keep things normal at [work]. I would really appreciate it if you didn’t ask me to do things like put sunscreen on you.”

Hill turned it around on the young staffer:
“You did a great job. And I was not trying to ask you. I was trying to get one of the others to. But you were standing right there and they kinda turned to you and I didn’t know what to do.”

Really? Hill couldn’t have directly approached a different staffer? She couldn’t have made something up about the chemicals in sunscreen bothering the staffer’s skin or some other excuse? Also, in any normal workplace, it would be extremely odd for a boss to ask a subordinate to apply sunscreen to them.

Returning to the consent issues between a CEO (Hill would be considered the CEO of both her campaign and her Congressional office) and a subordinate, the Washington Post reported that there is an attitude of “zero tolerance” for allegedly consensual workplace romances and that five high-profile CEO’s had been forced out of their jobs for consensual relationships since October 2017:
“Whatever the reason for the departure, employment lawyers say boards of directors at many companies are quicker to act in an era of increased media coverage about CEO transgressions, #MeToo misconduct that increases scrutiny of even consensual relationships and more demands on boards to hold chief executives accountable for risky behavior.”

The problem with a consensual relationship in the office goes beyond harm to the subordinate/victim; the relationship eventually affects others. In a 2018 essay in Harper’s Bazaar, Leila Gowland, an expert on workplace dynamics, writes:
“Many sexual harassment scandals stem from abuses of power—which makes them inherently problematic—and the problems that can result extend beyond the individuals engaging in sexual activity. When leaders enter into romantic or sexual relationships with subordinates, the risks are significant: actual or perceived coercion or favoritism, undermining of team dynamics, and damage to organizational culture.”

The age of the female staffer, combined with the power imbalance and Hill’s popularity as a progressive up-and-comer, also calls into question her ability to consent. A generation ago, another 22-year-old started a “consensual” relationship with her very powerful boss. That woman, Monica Lewinsky, wrote in 2018:
“Now, at 44, I’m beginning (just beginning) to consider the implications of the power differentials that were so vast between a president and a White House intern. I’m beginning to entertain the notion that in such a circumstance the idea of consent might well be rendered moot. (Although power imbalances—and the ability to abuse them—do exist even when the sex has been consensual.)

“The dictionary definition of “consent”? “To give permission for something to happen.” And yet what did the “something” mean in this instance, given the power dynamics, his position, and my age? Was the “something” just about crossing a line of sexual (and later emotional) intimacy? (An intimacy I wanted—with a 22-year-old’s limited understanding of the consequences.) He was my boss. He was the most powerful man on the planet. He was 27 years my senior, with enough life experience to know better. He was, at the time, at the pinnacle of his career, while I was in my first job out of college.”

Granted, Katie Hill wasn’t and isn’t the most powerful woman on the planet. She’s been held up as one of the shining stars of the new progressive wing of the Democrat party, though, and had HBO camera crews following her throughout her campaign, glowing write-ups in Elle, Rolling Stone, Politico, and more, and was quickly brought into party leadership upon her election. It’s understandable that the young staffer would be brought under Hill’s spell and confuse adulation with consent and love.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
A major burden for men is dealing with a woman's pointless drama in a relationship.

I can't even imagine the dumb stuff lesbians must argue about, let alone three of them.

No matter how they play this, they are loving having their pointlessness being the center of a news cycle.

It's good you posted this for the record, but no way I'm reading any of that.

DogLover

Sparrow
Roosh said:
This is the girl:
Well I don't know about you, but I would totally risk the loss of all my freedom and wealth for that horse face. I'm not sure I could control myself. Where else would a wealthy celebrity get to meet someone who looks like that (outside of the Kentucky Derby)?

balybary

Pelican
https://www.latimes.com/entertainme.../kevin-spacey-massage-therapist-criminal-case

Kevin Spacey won’t face criminal charges in groping case after accuser’s death

Disgraced actor Kevin Spacey won’t face criminal charges in a sexual assault case involving a massage therapist who died unexpectedly last month.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office on Tuesday said it would be declining the case filed against the Oscar winner. Prosecutors cited the death of the accuser during the course of their investigation.

:mindblown2:
The man was an anonymous masseur who claimed the actor forced him to touch his genitals during a treatment at Spacey’s Malibu home in October 2016.

“The sexual assault allegations cannot be proved without participation of the victim. Thus, the case was declined,” said charging documents provided to The Times by a D.A. spokesman.

Spacey’s criminal attorney was not immediately available for comment Tuesday.

However, the former “House of Cards” star could still be held liable in a civil case initially brought by the John Doe last year — though it is still unclear how and if that case will proceed in the wake of the accuser’s death. If it does, any damages that might have been awarded in the case would flow through to heirs of the deceased.

The lawsuits are some of the handful of legal cases the actor has faced after he fell from grace during the rise of the #MeToo and Time’s Up movements.

Over the summer, Massachusetts prosecutors dropped a separate groping case more than a week after the accuser refused to testify in the case. Last year, Los Angeles prosecutors also declined to file charges against Spacey following a 1992 allegation because the alleged incident was beyond the statute of limitations.

balybary said:
https://www.latimes.com/entertainme.../kevin-spacey-massage-therapist-criminal-case

Kevin Spacey won’t face criminal charges in groping case after accuser’s death

Disgraced actor Kevin Spacey won’t face criminal charges in a sexual assault case involving a massage therapist who died unexpectedly last month.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office on Tuesday said it would be declining the case filed against the Oscar winner. Prosecutors cited the death of the accuser during the course of their investigation.

:mindblown2:
The man was an anonymous masseur who claimed the actor forced him to touch his genitals during a treatment at Spacey’s Malibu home in October 2016.

“The sexual assault allegations cannot be proved without participation of the victim. Thus, the case was declined,” said charging documents provided to The Times by a D.A. spokesman.

Spacey’s criminal attorney was not immediately available for comment Tuesday.

However, the former “House of Cards” star could still be held liable in a civil case initially brought by the John Doe last year — though it is still unclear how and if that case will proceed in the wake of the accuser’s death. If it does, any damages that might have been awarded in the case would flow through to heirs of the deceased.

The lawsuits are some of the handful of legal cases the actor has faced after he fell from grace during the rise of the #MeToo and Time’s Up movements.

Over the summer, Massachusetts prosecutors dropped a separate groping case more than a week after the accuser refused to testify in the case. Last year, Los Angeles prosecutors also declined to file charges against Spacey following a 1992 allegation because the alleged incident was beyond the statute of limitations.

No one can #metoo you if every accuser ends up dead. The others learn from this incident and shut up about it. Kevin Spacey must have sucked som important penises to get such protection.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
CynicalContrarian said:
Another reason why Soycialists must be so deranged & prone to REEEsteria.

It's doubtful that even they can keep track of who is atop the 'victimhood ladder'...

German mayor blasted for blaming female gang rape victim for being out alone at night. Clearly it couldn’t be the migrant’s fault.

https://www.rt.com/news/473553-germany-ulm-outrage-refugees/

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/news-briefs-11-16-2019/

The Islamization/shitholeization of Germany is progressing nicely - women not allowed to go out alone at night, then later not go out alone during the day - they will always be guilty.

That this does not even work in Islamic societies is shown in Egypt where they constantly have PSA campaigns of real violence and harrassment. Wearing hijab or even Niqab does not matter to them. And you cannot currently create a society where women are always guarded by men. So the future is more like in ISIS territories where the women went out with kalashnikovs on their back - that can work:

ISIS-female-front-line.jpg

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
In a shocking turn of events, the Hollywood prostitute actresses accusing Harvey Weinstein of rape were all emailing him affectionately after their alleged assaults:

"In their opening statements at Harvey Weinstein’s criminal rape trial on Wednesday, Weinstein’s defense team will be able to refer to what they say are “dozens and dozens of loving” emails that women sent to him after he allegedly assaulted them.

New York State Supreme Court Judge James Burke ruled on Tuesday that the reference to the messages will be allowed as part of defense plans for an opening power point presentation. But his attorneys will not be allowed to display the actual emails at that point in the trial.
But the emails are likely to prove a flashpoint later in the trial, particularly if defense attorneys are allowed to challenge the witnesses with the messages. Prosecutors had objected to their inclusion in the power point presentation, arguing that some may ultimately be ruled as inadmissible.

“You cannot say right now what statements are going to be admissible and what statements are not going to be admissible,” said prosecutor Joan Illuzzi.

But Damon Cheronis, one of Weinstein’s defense attorneys, said that “what we will counter with are their own words.”

“These are written statements to Harvey Weinstein from complaining witnesses, and I can give you example after example,” Cheronis said, adding that it “will be up to the witness to explain why they said something different.”

He said that “witnesses who claim sexual assault with him also bragged about being involved in sexual relations with him.”

He suggested that they would include an instance where one of his alleged victims reached out “to give him her own phone number” and another where a witness “wanted to introduce him to her mother.”

deadline.com/2020/01/harvey-weinstein-trial-opening-statements-defense-attorneys-loving-e-mails-challenge-accusers

This is pretty compelling evidence. Hard to say what the odds of him getting convicted are, if there is such powerful contradictory material out there.

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
If you think this kind of thing is decided by evidence and arguments rather than politics money and media hysteria, you haven't been paying attention in the last few years.

It can go both ways but the truth won't come into it, just who has better lawyers and more judges in their pocket.
Will Weinstein be protected or sacrificed or suicided by the powers that be remains to be seen.