The #MeToo thread

griffinmill

Pelican
No idea how this was obtained. It's a secret recording of Depp and Heard in some kind of mediated meeting I'm guessing. But this tape totally exonerates Johnny Depp, and Amber Heard (feminist activist) is heard admitting having committed physical violence on many occasions. I've had relationships with this type of woman before, only without the violence. Just listening to her argue reminds me of just about every argument I've ever had with a woman in my life. Berating, talking over, using zero logic, being wilfully misleading, gaslighting, playing the victim, and missing the point over and over. Truly a horror show

Rob Banks

Pelican
bbgun said:
1) Female "journalist" dresses like slut.
2) Normal people notice and comment.
3) Feminists erupt in outrage.

ytutfr.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/cyclist-sets-off-firestorm-with-crude-comment-on-reporters-outfit/

So he apologized. That's disappointing.

Also, the "offensive" tweet in question seems to be gone from his twitter feed.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Uh, I have to say to the cyclist who made the comment, get a grip. It's not like her tits are out.

Still he shouldn't have apologized, the mobs will smell blood and try to get him fired now from whatever his current job is.

edit, and WB

Rob Banks

Pelican
eradicator said:
Uh, I have to say to the cyclist who made the comment, get a grip. It's not like her tits are out.

In addition to her showing cleavage, you can literally see her nipples through her shirt. She is not wearing a bra.

Very unprofessional.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
eradicator said:

Still he shouldn't have apologized, the mobs will smell blood and try to get him fired now from whatever his current job is.

edit, and WB

What are you talking about? She's literally dressed like a whore up for sale.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Rob Banks said:
bbgun said:
1) Female "journalist" dresses like slut.
2) Normal people notice and comment.
3) Feminists erupt in outrage.

ytutfr.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/cyclist-sets-off-firestorm-with-crude-comment-on-reporters-outfit/

So he apologized. That's disappointing.

Also, the "offensive" tweet in question seems to be gone from his twitter feed.

He was right about her, but this backfired. All he did was made her world-famous and a feminist martyr.

If you have an issue with a reporter's professionalism, just don't comment at all. They can't write a passable story with no quotes.

The best comment here for this guy would have been "No comment." And if people pressed him on that later, he could have said "I had nothing to say." Which, of course, says everything without saying anything.

PS: This goes for people in all professions, not just female reporters. If you don't like what they're up to, don't engage. Not giving them business is the best form of criticism.

griffinmill said:
No idea how this was obtained. It's a secret recording of Depp and Heard in some kind of mediated meeting I'm guessing. But this tape totally exonerates Johnny Depp, and Amber Heard (feminist activist) is heard admitting having committed physical violence on many occasions. I've had relationships with this type of woman before, only without the violence. Just listening to her argue reminds me of just about every argument I've ever had with a woman in my life. Berating, talking over, using zero logic, being wilfully misleading, gaslighting, playing the victim, and missing the point over and over. Truly a horror show

That story was blasted out everywhere. He is now suing her for the 50 mio. $ he paid her before. The worst part for her is that even her own parents took Johnny's side - guess they preferred to tell the truth vs lying for their daughter.

Amber Heard certainly fucked and sucked a lot as young actress - it warps those women and later on they become flaming insane feminists a la Rose McGowan. She was a 10 and still attractive, but we shall see whether she can make the jump to a rich man or whether she will destroy the last vestiges of her fertility and become a full-on crazy feminist.

griffinmill

Pelican
Simeon_Strangelight said:
griffinmill said:

That story was blasted out everywhere. He is now suing her for the 50 mio. $ he paid her before. The worst part for her is that even her own parents took Johnny's side - guess they preferred to tell the truth vs lying for their daughter.

Amber Heard certainly fucked and sucked a lot as young actress - it warps those women and later on they become flaming insane feminists a la Rose McGowan. She was a 10 and still attractive, but we shall see whether she can make the jump to a rich man or whether she will destroy the last vestiges of her fertility and become a full-on crazy feminist.

What never fails to me amaze me is the capacity of feminists - or indeed women - to flat-out lie without any compunction. Amber Heard wrote a fucking op-ed for a national publication about about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her husband. Writing this op-ed knowing that not only was it false but that she was actually the abuser. This is evil, pure and simple, and her career should have been over yesterday.

This kind of slander impacted his career and lost big roles for it - they said that they would like to do another Pirate movie, but chose to exclude Johnny Depp because of the allegations. And all because he didn't want to give her tens of millions and living with him did not turn out to be such a great thing to that crazy broad. Venessa Paradis stayed with Johnny for decades, but that bitch was far more crazy.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Huh...
Guess the victimhood scale just shifted.

Anonymous Conservative :

Video at the link of a man attacking his girlfriend violently, but because he only scratched and bruised her, he was set free immediately under New York’s bail-reform laws. Feminists and domestic violence advocates are outraged, because this is the new norm, and yet the attitude of the leftist government is nothing will change. These rules are preparation for what is coming.

https://www.recordonline.com/news/20200115/police-man-released-without-bail-after-attack-on-woman

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/30949-2/

It gets worse:

13767050-0-image-a-23_1558448997497.jpg

She seems to have cut off his finger in one her fits, she also burned him with cigarettes multiple times and she took a dump on his bed.

That's one hell of a crazy bitch. It would take a super-Alpha to control her and Johnny is more of a mellow casual cool bloke who relies on his fame and looks. Women like Amber Heard require best an Alpha mob-boss or a billionaire elite guy who can make grown men piss in their pants. But those men are few and far and they know better than to take damaged past-prime goods like Amber Heard.

< It's amazing that he could be convicted based on that which is basically hearsay and the testimony of Twitter.

Anyone else is able to be convicted of anything - guess he pissed off someone powerful and had no protection. Kevin Spacey did it the right way - the globalist elite took care of his issues quickly and I wager his misdeeds were much more real.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
< It's amazing that he could be convicted based on that which is basically hearsay and the testimony of Twitter.

Anyone else is able to be convicted of anything - guess he pissed off someone powerful and had no protection. Kevin Spacey did it the right way - the globalist elite took care of his issues quickly and I wager his misdeeds were much more real.

He is not the only one.
These kinds of convictions are par the course now and have been for over a decade now. Most new or young prosecutors are thrown sex cases because most people will plead out versus fighting it all the way as Weinstein has. Easy way to pad the resume with "wins". Who cares about the legal precedent side of this circus court.
Do you blame them for avoiding 20-40yrs of prison over some sexual relations with females, by taking a plea deal?
And that's the catch. Johnny prosecutor knows the penalties for sex crimes scares people into taking plea deals for cheap time vs. "taking it to trial".
This is how our judicial system has been hijacked.

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher

Weinstein had consensual sex with women older than 18, who knew exactly what they were doing. Trading their bodies to him in exchange for a shot at Hollywood fame. Sleazy and immoral, but not criminal, and there was no one else involved in his racket. It reinforces the establishment frame of adult heterosexual white men being bad, too.

Spacey on the other hand showed up on the Epstein flight logs. You know what that means....he has the most evil, powerful people in the world in his corner of the ring. He can release YouTube videos about "killing" people (with kindness) and the media doesn't say a peep, while hyping up the Weinstein thing to no end.

The cuck juror in the Weinstein case made it clear that they were going to convict him of something, but knew damn well the evidence was too weak for first degree rape, and therefore settled on the third degree rape charge, which is preposterously ambiguous (when it was "reasonable" to know that consent was not given....wtf) and probably not really constitutional anyways.

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Chris Matthews got fired. It's a lot of things with him but the latest are comments to a female typist:

Chris Matthews, one of the longest-tenured voices at MSNBC, announced his retirement during Monday’s night’s airing of his talk show, “Hardball.”

Matthews, 74, said he and MSNBC had mutually agreed to part ways. The decision followed a series of events that resulted in criticism of the host’s statements about Bernie Sanders, African-American lawmakers, and comments he had made to female journalists and coworkers.

“I’m retiring,” Matthews said. “This is the last ‘Hardball’ on MSNBC.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/ch...retirement-mutually-parts-ways-msnbc-n1147536

Here's the comment:

Writing in GQ, journalist Laura Bassett described a 2016 encounter with Matthews while sitting in a makeup chair to appear on “Hardball,” the program he has anchored for many years. She writes: “Matthews looked over at me in the makeup chair next to him and said, ‘Why haven’t I fallen in love with you yet?’ When I laughed nervously and said nothing, he followed up to the makeup artist. ‘Keep putting makeup on her, I’ll fall in love with her.'”

She just sounds pissed that he told her she needed more makeup to be attractive. But this was 3-4 years ago, why is she coming forward now? Wanting some attention and publicity to boost her career?

Captainstabbin said:
Chris Matthews got fired. It's a lot of things with him but the latest are comments to a female typist:

Chris Matthews, one of the longest-tenured voices at MSNBC, announced his retirement during Monday’s night’s airing of his talk show, “Hardball.”

Matthews, 74, said he and MSNBC had mutually agreed to part ways. The decision followed a series of events that resulted in criticism of the host’s statements about Bernie Sanders, African-American lawmakers, and comments he had made to female journalists and coworkers.

“I’m retiring,” Matthews said. “This is the last ‘Hardball’ on MSNBC.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/ch...retirement-mutually-parts-ways-msnbc-n1147536

Here's the comment:

Writing in GQ, journalist Laura Bassett described a 2016 encounter with Matthews while sitting in a makeup chair to appear on “Hardball,” the program he has anchored for many years. She writes: “Matthews looked over at me in the makeup chair next to him and said, ‘Why haven’t I fallen in love with you yet?’ When I laughed nervously and said nothing, he followed up to the makeup artist. ‘Keep putting makeup on her, I’ll fall in love with her.'”

She just sounds pissed that he told her she needed more makeup to be attractive. But this was 3-4 years ago, why is she coming forward now? Wanting some attention and publicity to boost her career?

Grandpa flirting attempt = "He raped me with his flirting! Fire him!"