The Michael Knowles Thread

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
I am surprised nobody started a thread for Michael Knowles or Matt Walsh (as far as I know, I searched and didn't find them). Both work at The Daily Wire and have their own shows. Both men are pretty traditional (especially by USA standards). Knowles is more easy-going while Walsh is more direct. Both have a good sense of humor. I will start with a light video I watched today. He has more serious videos but also have special themed ones like discussing woke commercials, Christmas songs, etc... The holidays are coming and he presents gift ideas for your liberal friends.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
This interview was pretty interesting. There are some similarities to past cases but in many ways we are really in an unprecedent situation in which the decline is intentional and in which the elites are in a way offering themselves up for sacrifice as well.

Mike Anton joins the show to discuss the country's political future.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This interview was pretty interesting. There are some similarities to past cases but in many ways we are really in an unprecedent situation in which the decline is intentional and in which the elites are in a way offering themselves up for sacrifice as well.

Mike Anton joins the show to discuss the country's political future.

Didn't Knowles get shamed into apologizing about Greta who clearly had mental illness... Kinda bowed out when he shoulda doubled down if i remember correctly from the EMJ interview I saw this discussed on.

They both tend to be one step above Shapiro but not by much... But considering their benefactor.... What do you expect.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
Knowles has a few funny videos in which he has to guess the company's woke ad (often there is little or no clue which product the ad is for)and then he adds his opinions. The commercials are quite comical if you don't take them seriously.

The shaving commercial was quite funny. The father really fits the negative Beta male stereotype to a T. I can't imagine going along with your daughter pretending to be a man and taking hormones so SHE can shave and look like a man. Sadly, I know there are plenty of men in the USA like the beta father in the video.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
Julia Roberts had some based comments about motherhood and taking a step back form her acting career to take care of her family. Only watch the first 4 minutes (the rest is advertising).