The Mike Cernovich thread

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
loremipsum said:
I don't think the tranny story is worth blackmailing since it's all out there for anyone googling it. But you have some interesting points.

Thanks. The guy is super intelligent, creates ultra valuable content, etc.

But if you position yourself as a leading political voice, "mindset expert", or whatever, you cannot reasonably get distressed or angry when your unstable demeanor or totally contradictory past statements catch up with you.

Cernovich would probably point out that the majority of people haven't even noticed these things, and his following has only grown every year. He also made tons of calls (bitcoin, leftist violence) that are turning out to be correct. So is he really playing the game wrong, or is anyone criticizing him stupid? Or a little of both?

As a sidenote, his Wikipedia (which is absurdly unfair and selective in trying to paint a negative picture of him) is nonetheless hilarious:

"Cernovich has accused the Democratic Party of attempting to assassinate him.[31]...In August 2012 Cernovich wrote that date rape "does not exist".[30] In October 2016 he wrote, "Lying about being in love to sleep with someone isn't rape. Getting played isn't rape. Regret isn't rape. Thinking, 'I might have been date raped,' means you weren't raped."[11]

In December 2017, Cernovich hosted an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit.[38] The AMA, regarded as a failure by several media outlets, was dominated by users mocking him and asking questions about the rape allegations against him, his advice to masturbate in front of women who are unwilling to engage in sexual acts, and a supposed sexual encounter with a male-to-female transgender individual in Thailand (which Cernovich denied).[39][40] A few days later, he announced his intention to retire from social media, but reversed the decision within hours.[41]

Following the 2018 missile strikes against Syria – which were criticized by Cernovich and split Trump's political base[42][43][44] – he announced that he would pivot to "philosophy" and more esoteric content. Cernovich claimed that he had felt a "cosmic" "shift in energy" which only "high-consciousness people" were able to experience. He also elaborated on his past use of mind-altering drugs and referred to reality as a "simulation" several times.[45][46][47]"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
He does come across as a touch to concerned with being 'ahead of the crowd'.

I can understand for marketing purposes, he doesn't want to be lumped in with all the other 'Trump' or 'MAGA' folk.
Yet whatever Kanye inspired 'kindness' trip he's on at the moment.
Such a thing won't be possible until the proverbial Swamp is drained.

If the political subersives & the like are still sowing social justice & diversity at the expense of western civilization.
When the whole sorry house of cards falls apart. There won't be much in the way of Kanye inspired kindness if various factions (tribes) are at each others throats.

Geez, some of you guys need to remember that he wasn't exactly groomed from childhood to be a stone cold politician or man of success. He is winging it like the rest of us so of course he'll crack and be inconsistent. The other obvious thing he is doing is distancing himself from his old self and people that remind him of his old self (haters, loosers, people at a lower level on the social ladder, PUA's, etc).

But... I also agree that he's been paid off or paid a visit to keep his mouth shut or they'll pizza gate his kids...

There's a term used by blue bloods to describe people who've recently come into wealth and are pretty crass about it. New money.

Cernos a case of "new success". He just can't help but shout on the rooftop about how awesome he is 24/7. It's annoying. Also he tries to reframe everything even when it's just not realistic. Case in point, that Reddit AMA he did was a massacre. Yet he still tried to make it out to be the most successful ama ever. Really makes him sound a bit unhinged tbh.

armenia4ever

Kingfisher
If you've ever met and talked to Cernovich in person, a few things stand out:

1. He knows how to play a hostile crowd and deal with haters.
2. Hes not going to seriously deal or waste time with haters and non genuine people which is why he framed the AMA the way he did.
3. If you come across as actually being genuine, Cernovich will treat you as such. His business dealing reflect this which Forney will confirm.
4. He is gonna play up his twitter for the public a bit. This is what you will often see, especially when dealing with facetious critics and haters. However if you engage with him genuinely, you will have a serious discussion with you and he wont at all appear to be "unhinged.
5. He doesn't have time for haters at this point. It's why he concentrates so much on mindset.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Hmmm...
This could prove interesting. :

@Cernovich 20h
In 2019, because ANTIFA was violent and threatened to kill my family (actionable threat), we will get full discovery into who funds ANTIFA and how they are organized. And it's not a "free speech" issue, as there was actual violence and actionable threats of violence. December!

@Cernovich 20h
In my lawsuit against ANTIFA, we will be using the blueprint laid out by the Southern Poverty Law Center, so I am grateful they used their money and lawyer hours to give us a pathway to sue those responsible, and get full discovery.

Damn I had no idea Cernovich was on RVF. Gorrilla Mindset was the first "red pill" book i read. That then lead me to reddit redpill subredit, Rational male series, and then Roosh Bang, and now halfway through Game.

Mike Although gotten more into politics lately compared to before.

Anyone else been following Mike on twitter lately?

He seems to have abandoned his principles and is becoming the beast he is trying to fight.

He claims he's starting his own fake-outrage movements to teach on the hypocrisy of it, but he's been going pretty far with it.

Currently he's offended over old Rick and Morty sketches and shilling for the firing of the creator.

Playing these fake-outrage political games is as low as it goes and those of us who are against it should be speaking against it and creating solutions... not capitalizing on the attention gained from it like Mike is doing.

The Golden God said:
Anyone else been following Mike on twitter lately?

He seems to have abandoned his principles and is becoming the beast he is trying to fight.

He claims he's starting his own fake-outrage movements to teach on the hypocrisy of it, but he's been going pretty far with it.

Currently he's offended over old Rick and Morty sketches and shilling for the firing of the creator.

Playing these fake-outrage political games is as low as it goes and those of us who are against it should be speaking against it and creating solutions... not capitalizing on the attention gained from it like Mike is doing.

See the thing about MC is that he is a bullshitter, that's why he's so good at detecting bullshit. Can't bullshit a bullshitter. So what you have now is just bullshit piling up on top of bullshit and it'll keep piling up till it slowly decomposes. He's like a pig in shit really. It's up to you whether you want to watch the shit-show or not.

Since he was in the news so much I watched 10 minutes of one of his Periscopes. He had a baby in his lap and was speaking into the webcam about how liberals were pedophiles. Completely disgusting.

beta_plus

Pelican
Hoaxed Released Today

I know that he's not liked much around here but I just bought and watched Hoaxed.

It's excellent.

It is about as even handed as one could hope for.

It even takes a few unexpected and enlightening turns.

I can't get the link to work but its being sold on vimeo.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Slim Shady said:
Mike blocked me on twitter maybe a month or so ago; I didn't even realize it. I don't know what for. Maybe I questioned him.

Trumpian said:
Movie might be good but I don't think I could justify supporting that lispy blowhard. Guy doesn't seem to have a firm philosophy aside from self promotion.

Yeah.
I'd say the only reason why he blocked me is cause I referenced that he was on the RVF.
Figured he receives so many messages on Twitter, he'd never notice any one message over the other.
Yet one little reference to RVF then - blocked... Curious...

Anyway, I'm curious to see how this Hoaxed movie has turned out. Can't deny the guy does a good job in showcasing media nonsense.

loremipsum said:
He's probably scared since if you read his posts here, they're far from the PC.

Really? I only know of the one where he said he blew a ladyboy. I think the "mainstream" would approve of that.

In any case, it's dumb trying to dissaociate himself from his RVF past. Those posts are archived permanently on the web. He should follow Trump's example and just own up to the fact.

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
loremipsum said:
He's probably scared since if you read his posts here, they're far from the PC.

I can respect that people and their viewpoints change over time. With Cerno that is definitely not that case, he is just adjusting his "viewpoints" to make them more marketable.

It was only two or three years ago that Cerno was on twitter, aggressively explaining that "date rape" is a fictional concept and saying that he didn't give a fuck about women getting breast cancer, since they clearly do not care about men's issues at all. Hard not to agree with these sentiments.

His re-brand definitely makes him more palatable and I agree 95% with him politically, so generally I support his work.

But the fact that his posts on isolating women and pressuring them into banging are permanently preserved here is hilarious.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Mike’s posts here from 2010 to 2013 are absolute gold. It is odd that he posted everything under his real name and the forum has since been branded as a forum of rapists(we obviously aren’t but to the mainstream cucked media, that is where we are at)

I can’t blame Mike for wanting to rebrand himself and go more mainstream

As for the ladyboy post, he said someone sent that story into his site and it wasn’t him blowing the ladyboy but One if his readers.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
eradicator said:
As for the ladyboy post, he said someone sent that story into his site and it wasn’t him blowing the ladyboy but One if his readers.

He posted that article, not mentioning that it was a reader who sent it to him, and then edited it after the fact and locked comments.

If you read the rest of his site, how many other articles came from readers? I'm not talking about where he gets an email and has an intro paragraph and quotes the email, I'm talking about 100% content from a reader.

And this content about being with the ladyboy was so important that this is the one time that he decided to share...so even if he is telling the truth, why did this touch him that much?

Hint: it's because he's not telling the truth.