The Mike Cernovich thread

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
In some kind of bizarro switcharoo, Tariq Nasheed is one of the most vocal liberals exposing the fraud while conservative-ish Mike is confirming media's call for Biden while ready to move on to the next election.

tFtXvn7.gif

3 ideas on Cernovich

1. He honestly believes it.
2. Someone was paying him to be involved in politics, and the $$ ran out after the rally.
3. His blackpilling is a front to get commies into victory-celebration mode and therefore be lax, and therefore make it easier for a swerve.

I've long followed and believed in Cernovich at his word. So I will give him a wide benefit of the doubt.

Any man who's taken down a U.S. Congressman using only his Twitter account deserves some respect and leeway. As always, this is beyond most of our power, so pray and wait.

RonaldB

Pigeon
I really have a lot of respect for Mike. I see him sometimes as role model, but my issue with him is that he is not a Christian. If you have read his book "Gorilla Mindset", you'll probably notice that his views have a lot in common with Gnosticism and new age. He constantly states that what you hold in your mind creates reality [or something similar to this idea]. He also believes in the simulation theory. For these reasons, you shouldn't trust his opinions since they come from a place that's not interested in objective Truth.
Could he be saying all those things because he doesn't want anger and desolation to darken his Mind? I have no idea.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I remember him years ago back in the Danger and Play days and when he was still active on this forum, he identified as an atheist. Since he took a political turn he seems to have gotten more New Agey and he has been bringing up God as well. He's not a Christian of any sort though. He was brought up in one of those shelled out midwest towns with a very Christian mother and that upbringing seems to have left with an aversion towards Christianity.

redbeard

Hummingbird
I remember him years ago back in the Danger and Play days and when he was still active on this forum, he identified as an atheist. Since he took a political turn he seems to have gotten more New Agey and he has been bringing up God as well. He's not a Christian of any sort though. He was brought up in one of those shelled out midwest towns with a very Christian mother and that upbringing seems to have left with an aversion towards Christianity.
It seems that most people have to answer "yes, I believe in God" before they follow Christ. Combine that with the fact that he has a sour taste for Christianity, and his position makes sense.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I know a guy who told me about Cernovich, because of who he married. The guy was laughing about the story because he has met him and knows the online persona (he suggests) is a scam. fWIw

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member
3 ideas on Cernovich

2. Someone was paying him to be involved in politics, and the $$ ran out after the rally.
3. His blackpilling is a front to get commies into victory-celebration mode and therefore be lax, and therefore make it easier for a swerve.

I've long followed and believed in Cernovich at his word. So I will give him a wide benefit of the doubt.

Any man who's taken down a U.S. Congressman using only his Twitter account deserves some respect and leeway. As always, this is beyond most of our power, so pray and wait.

Yes he did take down John Conyers but we got Rashida Tlaib in his place so I don't think Cernobitch accomplished a whole lot in the end, certainly not nearly what he thinks he accomplished. Cerno is a massively insecure dude who I think quite frankly is jealous of Trump which is why he's so back and forth on him. He is so bipolar in his opinions that I think he could actually have some bipolar issues. I never liked the dude when he was here, he was an egotistical jackass who was never wrong about anything and god forbid if you ever disagreed with him. His coronavirus hysteria was it for me, I could never take him seriously after that. The guy is a fool plain and simple and no one should take anything he says seriously. Cernobitch is all about Cernobitch and nothing else.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
3 ideas on Cernovich

1. Cernovich doesn't believe in anything other than his own ego.
2. I think this is very likely - probably not much money, but enough to buy his influence.
3. He's just looking for the next hook right now and throwing up some interim content until he decides what that will be.

He went from small time law blogging, to PUA-ish self improvement, to conservative-ish politics, tried film making, then back to politics. Next step will be whatever keeps the eyeballs on him. Grifter's gotta grift.

Really though, he hasn't been on this forum in four years - might as well forget him; he's forgotten about us.

In some kind of bizarro switcharoo, Tariq Nasheed is one of the most vocal liberals exposing the fraud while conservative-ish Mike is confirming media's call for Biden while ready to move on to the next election.

tFtXvn7.gif
I've considered Mike controlled for a while.

Did he get visited by Mossad back in 2015 ?

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
It just hit me: I think Cerno is playing a role.

He realizes the election was rigged, but knows enough people aren't convinced yet. He wants to convince them, but he wants to make sure if there isn't enough to push Trump over he's covered. So he's set himself up as one of the centrist masses: a person who believes Trump lost, but shouldn't concede until the votes are certified and counted.

Then as the evidence rolls in, he amplifies in his Twitter the best articles, tweets, and evidence, the most compelling. He pretends he's getting convinced as his audience does---to lead and pace them.

It wouldn't be beyond him. He is a master at Twitter, good at his business, and cagey in his behavior. And he knows how to play the longer game on social media than most, who merely blurt out their feelings of the moment.

nathan

Robin
Cernovich and Roosh are the only right wing internet people I have met in real life (I tried to meet Matt Walsh but his event was fully booked). I first read his stuff when I wanted to learn about juicing (veggies, not roids :squintlol: ) and I thought he was a bit crazy. I was one of his earliest twitter followers back during the 2016 GOP primaries, and as a Cruz supporter at the time he kept pissing me off with his seemingly-bonkers attacks, but the thing is- he kept getting everything right, even with some of his bizarre predictions. So even if I didn't like what he was saying, I had to keep reading it. And he also explained the tactics he was using in such a way that made a lot of sense. I got a lot of value from his writings discussing tactics, as he filled in a lot of gaps for me as to why people behaved in certain ways and responded to certain messages.

So, while I understand the hate he gets from time to time due to his relentless self-promotion and flip-flopping, I do think he deserves as much credit as he seems to award himself. He was absolutely instrumental in driving many of the pro-Trump narratives in 2016 that eventually ended up in more mainstream publications, including pre-suading everyone into thinking Hillary had major health problems which bore a lot of fruit when she passed out at the 9/11 event. His early administration leaks pretty much all got proven correct, like 2 years later (ie he was a full 2 years ahead of the mainstream conservative sources in multiple cases). I think he is a fighter and I am glad he was in our corner in 2016.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
Cerno has displayed nervous ticks and mannerisms for a while and may have been got to. He does not project confidence or probity. With Vox supporting him over the years I've given him the benefit of the doubt. Not any more.

Andrew Torba has been calling out his BS on Gab. Often what Cerno says does not fit with a Christian view of the world and is very questionable. Take for example the promotion of Ayahuasca for spiritual fulfilment and LSD micro dosing as a lifestyle aid.
ewKaNaH.jpg

Mike ConCernovich blocked me because i told him that we shouldn't play moral high ground.

The guy is a complete controlled ops faggot. F**k him.
He's nowhere as intellectually coherent as Jordan Peterson, but has the same internal nihilistic patterns as him. (being essentially his own god)

this was the post that got me blocked by him

had to search for it

Last edited:
Mike ConCernovich blocked me because i told him that we shouldn't play moral high ground.

He's nowhere as intellectually coherent as Jordan Peterson, but has the same internal nihilistic patterns as him. (being essentially his own god)

had to search for it

I consider it a badge of honor to get blocked by a nihilistic selfish douchebag

had to search for it

Seems like he needs his own safe space. Ironically, his style seems to morph into that of a college SJW as well.

RonaldB

Pigeon
I'm glad that Jesus me saved from engaging in the practices of the "Gorilla Mindset" book. I still like Mike and I hope that he converts to Christianity in the near future, but I doubt it because he is married to a non-christian woman, as you know from scripture, sometimes you are blessed by your partner if they have accepted Christ, but in the case of Cerno he isn't. God bless him anyway!

nathan

Robin
I'm glad that Jesus me saved from engaging in the practices of the "Gorilla Mindset" book. I still like Mike and I hope that he converts to Christianity in the near future, but I doubt it because he is married to a non-christian woman, as you know from scripture, sometimes you are blessed by your partner if they have accepted Christ, but in the case of Cerno he isn't. God bless him anyway!

I remember reading Gorilla Mindset and not getting a ton out of it. But I don't remember a lot of it other than some generic self improvement stuff except that it went more into detail than most do. Which parts of it were heretical?

The guy seems to have lost it. I heard that he was never very successful but instead divorced a successful patent attorney. It was broken down somewhere on Reddit. The guy seems to be slipping especially if he starts talking like I won’t speak to so and so because of xyz. Sounds like a child.

Roosh

Cardinal

had to search for it

Let's tone down the rhetoric against him. This is no place for vulgar insults. Take that to 4chan. He is a general friend of the movement and has done a lot of help for our cause.